Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 9

Big Threads

Re: Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 9

Postby charlie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:
curious wrote:true it does appear that the white knights are rushing to the aid of NS, but I did find arnies post concerning recent bannings on FH so amusing.

-2012, 10:34 PM #84 Arnie
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:4,650What does need to be said so people elsewhere can be informed is NS was cleared of all involvment in recent events.You might not like it but she's innocent.
No I haven't seen her tits thankyou.

Cleared of all involvement? Was there an inquiry? Who represented the parties involved and based on what evidence was NS cleared? Innocent? Its been suggested that she "NS" is anything but innocent. As for not seeing her tits! Well perhaps el can pm you a few photos of her tits along with all those tats she claims to have, but for some reason they don't appear in the photos she apparently sends out! Hmmmm, :whistle:

I conducted the inquiry, and did a thorough investigation.

So did I, but sadly the evidence was treated with derision on FH. :snooty:

I don't really get why it was all such a big thing anyway. Even if Micky and NS had told Piglet that Dean was slating here on here, why would that matter?

Eh? :off head:

You are very forgetful Raggamuffin, hmm who was it going on and on about this yesterday barely drawing breath most of the time and you now say you don't get why it was such a big thing.
charlie

Postby Truthy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Syl wrote:I'm not suprised. :ohshi: :gigglesnshit:

Nor am I...Its the price of mince innit :gigglesnshit:
Truthy

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:25 pm

NAA has Dean's measure on Burbles, concerning Piglet, fucking wonderful

Postby Burbles reporter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:NAA has Dean's measure on Burbles, concerning Piglet, fucking wonderful

That is a complete cop out and you fucking know it. You Helped her cover her tracks and leave E of E behind.. If anything she was your protege. .. FFS dont try and teach your Granny to suck eggs ... Give it up while you are ahead. Piggys gone.. Im sure a suitable number of fucktards with be clenching their arse cheeks with outrage at the audacity of some person not admiting who they were ..... you were the one coaching her FFS Have you lost it?

What are you hoping for?a cyber blow job off Miss AsianPussy.com? if I say OH gosh yes, Piggeh must have lied about everything because she lied about not knowing Dogs and FH... Bugger off. Its stinks from the top to the bottom and Im not playing the game.
Burbles reporter

Postby Bridge burn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

About those missing abusive pm's...

No they are very relevant. and in the bin.. She was following your expert guidance. you handled her pretty well. SO NOW you are upset she was such a good student?? Suddenly you are an activist for forum honesty, transparency and truth at all times?? This should be fun to watch. Will you wear your choir boys outfit?? Do you know how ridiculous you are sounding?

By NAA
To Dean
Bridge burn

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Burbles reporter wrote:
Guest wrote:NAA has Dean's measure on Burbles, concerning Piglet, fucking wonderful

That is a complete cop out and you fucking know it. You Helped her cover her tracks and leave E of E behind.. If anything she was your protege. .. FFS dont try and teach your Granny to suck eggs ... Give it up while you are ahead. Piggys gone.. Im sure a suitable number of fucktards with be clenching their arse cheeks with outrage at the audacity of some person not admiting who they were ..... you were the one coaching her FFS Have you lost it?

What are you hoping for?a cyber blow job off Miss AsianPussy.com? if I say OH gosh yes, Piggeh must have lied about everything because she lied about not knowing Dogs and FH... Bugger off. Its stinks from the top to the bottom and Im not playing the game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alfie

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Bridge burn wrote:About those missing abusive pm's...

No they are very relevant. and in the bin.. She was following your expert guidance. you handled her pretty well. SO NOW you are upset she was such a good student?? Suddenly you are an activist for forum honesty, transparency and truth at all times?? This should be fun to watch. Will you wear your choir boys outfit?? Do you know how ridiculous you are sounding?

By NAA
To Dean

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Arseholes! :thumbsup:
Alfie

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

norverns had holy devils water sprinkled on her tits so woe betides men who clap eyes on them for they will be left bewitched forever and left broken hearted in her wake

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:norverns had holy devils water sprinkled on her tits so woe betides men who clap eyes on them for they will be left bewitched forever and left broken hearted in her wake

:dunno: :off head:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:norverns had holy devils water sprinkled on her tits so woe betides men who clap eyes on them for they will be left bewitched forever and left broken hearted in her wake

:dunno: :off head:

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Well maybe she would do if they were her tits to begin with.
Alfie

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Nice of Micky to lift NAA's permaban after just a day. :gigglesnshit:
Alfie

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Alfie wrote:

Well maybe she would do if they were her tits to begin with.

or if it was her body, her head, her tatts, her hair... does she exist at all

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Burbles reporter wrote:

See Rags?

Told you there was some tension building up. I could see that NAA was posting through gritted teeth at the start of this.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Burbles reporter wrote:

See Rags?

Told you there was some tension building up. I could see that NAA was posting through gritted teeth at the start of this.

She relly, relly liked piggeh too. :cuppaT:
Alfie

Previous

Return to The Archive