Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 9

Big Threads

Re: Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 9

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Victoria wrote:Sounds like a right wee charmer. :roll:

He's not too bad sometimes. He's quite good in debates, but then he usually goes mental at some point and starts hurling abuse around. He was the same on Jezzas.
Raggamuffin

Postby Mission Impossible... » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Maddog wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It must be in B&R where I can't see it. :smilin:

I think it's in the inappropriate dress thread in heated debate. Guapo called you Alfie when you were still Ramore.

That's the one. He decided to play the game, there was no other reason he would have known, I had hardly posted at that point.

Let me get this straight. You change your screen name in order to deceive people as to who you are, then get upset when someone gets wind of your deception?

Oh goody her cyber-fucks are out in force, arms @ the ready for the white knighting mission to begin!! :pukeup:
Mission Impossible...

Postby charlie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

He's not too bad sometimes. He's quite good in debates, but then he usually goes mental at some point and starts hurling abuse around. He was the same on Jezzas.

Have ya never sat back and asked yerself 'why is it that people always end up arguing me'. Couldn't be owt to do with you could it?
charlie

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:56 pm

guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have ya never sat back and asked yerself 'why is it that people always end up arguing me'. Couldn't be owt to do with you could it?

I have considered that theory, and I dismissed it. I think it's because I don't join these cliques and suck up to admin on forums. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

Postby charlie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have considered that theory, and I dismissed it. I think it's because I don't join these cliques and suck up to admin on forums. :snooty:

Mebbe yer shouldn't dismiss that theory Raggamuffin, cos it aint no theory, tis a fact.
charlie

Postby curious » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well said RM, spot on, direct and to the point! :thumbsup: by the way, have I mentioned how lovely you look today, is that a new hair do? different lipstick? :wink: :thumbsup:
curious

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

curious wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well said RM, spot on, direct and to the point! :thumbsup: by the way, have I mentioned how lovely you look today, is that a new hair do? different lipstick? :wink: :thumbsup:

You flatterer. :monkey:

:wubbers:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Mission Impossible... wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It must be in B&R where I can't see it. :smilin:

I think it's in the inappropriate dress thread in heated debate. Guapo called you Alfie when you were still Ramore.

That's the one. He decided to play the game, there was no other reason he would have known, I had hardly posted at that point.

Let me get this straight. You change your screen name in order to deceive people as to who you are, then get upset when someone gets wind of your deception?

Oh goody her cyber-fucks are out in force, arms @ the ready for the white knighting mission to begin!! :pukeup:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby curious » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm

true it does appear that the white knights are rushing to the aid of NS, but I did find arnies post concerning recent bannings on FH so amusing.

-2012, 10:34 PM #84 Arnie
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:4,650What does need to be said so people elsewhere can be informed is NS was cleared of all involvment in recent events.You might not like it but she's innocent.
No I haven't seen her tits thankyou.

Cleared of all involvement? Was there an inquiry? Who represented the parties involved and based on what evidence was NS cleared? Innocent? Its been suggested that she "NS" is anything but innocent. As for not seeing her tits! Well perhaps el can pm you a few photos of her tits along with all those tats she claims to have, but for some reason they don't appear in the photos she apparently sends out! Hmmmm, :whistle:
curious

Postby Syl » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Canary wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Canary wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:You know what Alfie... it's all just words on ya fucking screen........ nothing more than that! :thumbsup:

Is that why you angrily flounce out of forums every 5 minutes?? What a clown.
I've seen the shit you wrote in the other thread. :off head:

How's your own forum doing?...... you do tend to post a lot of shit on here!

Say hi to Syl for me! :dafinger:

I hope the finger isn't for me Poca? :dunno:
I doubt it...so Hi yourself. :Hiya:
Syl

Postby Truthy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Yo Syl hope you're ok :Hiya:
Truthy

Postby Maddog » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 pm

curious wrote:true it does appear that the white knights are rushing to the aid of NS, but I did find arnies post concerning recent bannings on FH so amusing.

-2012, 10:34 PM #84 Arnie
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:4,650What does need to be said so people elsewhere can be informed is NS was cleared of all involvment in recent events.You might not like it but she's innocent.
No I haven't seen her tits thankyou.

Cleared of all involvement? Was there an inquiry? Who represented the parties involved and based on what evidence was NS cleared? Innocent? Its been suggested that she "NS" is anything but innocent. As for not seeing her tits! Well perhaps el can pm you a few photos of her tits along with all those tats she claims to have, but for some reason they don't appear in the photos she apparently sends out! Hmmmm, :whistle:

I conducted the inquiry, and did a thorough investigation.
Maddog

Postby Vicky » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think i've ever actually spoken to him, Rags.
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Victoria wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's very moody. One minute he'll say someone is OK, and the next minute he's screeching at them telling them that he doesn't like them. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Victoria wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I bet you did back on SOL.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive