Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 10

Big Threads

Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 10

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Alfie wrote:Nice of Micky to lift NAA's permaban after just a day. :gigglesnshit:

He knows that he's going to potentially lose most of his membership if he doesn't.

When she ripped in to the cunt this morning it was like the times that he has done the same bullshit here with similar results.

He's got a closed down forum that is a shade away from premod for the members. Threads are pulled at a whim and people spoken to like they are naughty children just on the off chance that a random stranger will see this wonderful insult free, friendly forum and join.

Only to get ripped to shreds by morons demanding to know who they were on there before...
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part 9

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Alfie wrote:Nice of Micky to lift NAA's permaban after just a day. :gigglesnshit:

He knows that he's going to potentially lose most of his membership if he doesn't.

When she ripped in to the cunt this morning it was like the times that he has done the same bullshit here with similar results.

He's got a closed down forum that is a shade away from premod for the members. Threads are pulled at a whim and people spoken to like they are naughty children just on the off chance that a random stranger will see this wonderful insult free, friendly forum and join.

Only to get ripped to shreds by morons demanding to know who they were on there before...

Fingers crossed that they don't have a recognisable IP address too.

Night Stooo.
Alfie

Postby Gigolo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
curious wrote:true it does appear that the white knights are rushing to the aid of NS, but I did find arnies post concerning recent bannings on FH so amusing.

-2012, 10:34 PM #84 Arnie
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:4,650What does need to be said so people elsewhere can be informed is NS was cleared of all involvment in recent events.You might not like it but she's innocent.
No I haven't seen her tits thankyou.

Cleared of all involvement? Was there an inquiry? Who represented the parties involved and based on what evidence was NS cleared? Innocent? Its been suggested that she "NS" is anything but innocent. As for not seeing her tits! Well perhaps el can pm you a few photos of her tits along with all those tats she claims to have, but for some reason they don't appear in the photos she apparently sends out! Hmmmm, :whistle:

I conducted the inquiry, and did a thorough investigation.
She is a criminal.

That someone is literally a criminal does not mean when a crime has been committed it must be that person.
Gigolo

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Alfie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Fingers crossed that they don't have a recognisable IP address too.

Night Stooo.

Cheers Alf. :cuppaT:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Bridge burn wrote:About those missing abusive pm's...

By NAA To Dean
No they are very relevant. and in the bin.. She was following your expert guidance. you handled her pretty well. SO NOW you are upset she was such a good student?? Suddenly you are an activist for forum honesty, transparency and truth at all times?? This should be fun to watch. Will you wear your choir boys outfit??

Do you know how ridiculous you are sounding?

Permission to differ, NAA, it is YOU who is sounding completely ridiculous, cos you have always known Dean is a "bad boy". Possibly one of the 'baddest boys', so why are you all suddenly outraged now at his treament of piglet?? There is nothing in the world that that he could have possibly done to piglet that you haven't seen himn do again & again to numerous other women.

Down the years you have mocked & laughed at all the women he has treated badly & called them all sorts of names, whilst gushing with praise of your lil blue eyed boy & reminding us how much you like him, & devoting huge amounts of time making excuses for him. The platform you gave him at Burgles gave him more power & influnce to carry on with his nasty, nefarious activities in forumworld. Your chickens have come home to roost. Swallow the bitter pill of experience & move on. Better still switch off the PC & talk to your real life OH. :shake head:
Text

Postby Text » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Bridge burn wrote:About those missing abusive pm's...

By NAA To Dean
No they are very relevant. and in the bin.. She was following your expert guidance. you handled her pretty well. SO NOW you are upset she was such a good student?? Suddenly you are an activist for forum honesty, transparency and truth at all times?? This should be fun to watch. Will you wear your choir boys outfit??

Do you know how ridiculous you are sounding?

Permission to differ, NAA, it is YOU who is sounding completely ridiculous, cos you have always known Dean is a "bad boy". Possibly one of the 'baddest boys', so why are you all suddenly outraged now at his treament of piglet?? There is nothing in the world that that he could have possibly done to piglet that you haven't seen himn do again & again to numerous other women.

Down the years you have mocked & laughed at all the women he has treated badly & called them all sorts of names, whilst gushing with praise of your lil blue eyed boy & reminding us how much you like him, & devoting huge amounts of time making excuses for him. The platform you gave him at Burgles gave him more power & influnce to carry on with his nasty, nefarious activities in forumworld. Your chickens have come home to roost. Swallow the bitter pill of experience & move on. Better still switch off the PC & talk to your real life OH. :shake head:
Text

Postby Gigolo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 pm

If I had a forum I would be happy to have NS as a member.
Gigolo

Postby Text » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Maybe all this anger is cos NAA had a real soft spot for piglet, or maybe it's a delayed reaction to being perma'd by Micky. These things happen. It's only a forum. :dunno: Nice to have a 3 day permaban anyway. Off on holidays soon. Night all. Night stooo if you're still up. x :Hiya:
Text

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Canary wrote:Maybe all this anger is cos NAA had a real soft spot for piglet, or maybe it's a delayed reaction to being perma'd by Micky. These things happen. It's only a forum. :dunno: Off on holidays soon. Night all. Night stooo if you're still up. x :Hiya:

I think that it's to do with the principles involved. Everyone expects better from Dean, AG, twisted, here, FH. Eventually you tire of the twat and perma him. He's always given a chance and he always fucks it up because he gets bored.

Night Cans, have a great time away :dream:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Stooo wrote:

Give it up ya soft twat!
Is this really all you have, what you're made of?
Great forum this. That fucking great not an original fucking thought or idea between you all.
Micky this micky that NAA this Dean that.
Weak weak minded fucking morons is what you're in charge of here Stooo and you're chief amongst them.
Carry on pretending to yourself you're somebody, somebody in fucking forum world.
You own a small forum and owning it gives you protection and allows you to appear tough.
What a sad bastard you have turned into.
I understand fully if this post isn't allowed believe me but, at least try and take some of it on board.
If you're still capable.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 pm

This unique piece of backstabbing will certainly make things a bit awkward over there

Arnie

Originally Posted by Micky
NAA banned permanently.
Can't say I blame you micky ... you bent over fucking backwards for everyone on that topic and it still wasn't enough.
Nothing exists except atoms and

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Give it up ya soft twat!
Great forum this. That fucking great not an original fucking thought or idea between you all.
Weak weak minded fucking morons is what you're in charge of here Stooo and you're chief amongst them.
Carry on pretending to yourself you're somebody, somebody in fucking forum world.
You own a small forum and owning it gives you protection and allows you to appear tough.
I understand fully if this post isn't allowed believe me but, at least try and take some of it on board.
If you're still capable.

How to give yourself away. Why not just login and post it anyway (No, why would I need to check the IP, you're so bloody obvious).

It's an online message board, it actually means sod all to most people. So FH has taken over from DTV, sorry about that, I'm sure that the sun will shine your way again soon.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Give it up ya soft twat!
If you're still capable.

old man with the pointy head you have got a nerve coming here with your faux preaching
who the fuck do you think you are? so you got a pointy mod hat on your very pointy head containing a mashed up fried brain and think you are special do you? you're a fucking opportunist who seeks to see which way the wind is blowing before deciding who to stab in the back you two faced old cunt. I hope NAA sees you for what you are are. in the past whenever you burn your bridges on fh you perch your arse on here but all off a sudden you see the place as beneath you? What will you do when that twat micky gets fed up of your snideyness where will you go then?
go cold turkey on the harsh you aint thinking straight

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:19 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Give it up ya soft twat!
If you're still capable.

Fuck off. I can't believe you actually had the nerve to post that. Were you pissed at the time or what? :off head:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 am

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:Give it up ya soft twat!

If you're still capable.

Fuck off. I can't believe you actually had the nerve to post that. Were you pissed at the time or what? :off head:

It's even funnier because what he said about Stooo actually applies to his own forum "guv'nor" :roll: Micky :laughing: :shame:

Next

Return to The Archive