Burbles thread on Northern

Big Threads

Re: Burbles thread on Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
studious wrote:
guest wrote:No point in arguing Studious,you can't convince people .
The following is not an insult to DOGS ,simply a statement of fact.......
that is the reason I won't sign up on here,even though I'd like to. Even if you manage to get through the "who are you? " interrogation phase you will inevitably be deemed to be someone on a shit list of some kind & there is no convincing someone with a hair up their arse about you that you are not .
Not worth the hassle really and as someone told me already I'm "no loss anyway". And that seems to be the mindset of a few incredibly territorial posters. Kinda sad & exclusive ,but hey-ho.
At least there is guest posting.Although even as a guest I've been accused of being someone's mortal enemy. :off head: ...you have to laugh or you'd cry.

Well stranger,I appreciate you saying that. The voice of reason... :wubwub:

It would have helped if you hadn't used a proxy to register.

Not so new to forums then....
Snuffleupagus

Postby charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
that is the reason I won't sign up on here,even though I'd like to. Even if you manage to get through the "who are you? " interrogation phase you will inevitably be deemed to be someone on a shit list of some kind & there is no convincing someone with a hair up their arse about you that you are not .
Not worth the hassle really and as someone told me already I'm "no loss anyway". And that seems to be the mindset of a few incredibly territorial posters. Kinda sad & exclusive ,but hey-ho.
At least there is guest posting.Although even as a guest I've been accused of being someone's mortal enemy. :off head: ...you have to laugh or you'd cry.

*implying that I give a fuck*

*Implying that I won't activate a valid IP*

Faggot...

BIB.... I implied nothing of the kind. Don't put words in my mouth.
There is nothing wrong with the admin on here. I'm talking about the paranoid few who live to "out" old enemies.
You know how it goes. Someone thinks they know who the newby REALLY is & all reason goes out the window. You have actually had to say many times " No,that isn't XXXX" because accusations are flying round like confetti.
Nor am I a faggot. :snooty:
charlie

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:06 pm

guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Faggot...

There is nothing wrong with the admin on here. I'm talking about the paranoid few who live to "out" old enemies.
You know how it goes. Someone thinks they know who the newby REALLY is & all reason goes out the window. You have actually had to say many times " No,that isn't XXXX" because accusations are flying round like confetti.

Yeah, that pisses me off a bit as well.

You take dicks up your arse, that makes you a faggot, sorry about that.

Faggot...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:06 pm

studious wrote:
dementor wrote:
Maddog wrote:
studious wrote:
dementor wrote:The minute I say Studious is Legendary theres no reply :cool: Me thinks its him :gigglesnshit:

I've give up trying to defend myself. I admit it...I'm all these different cunts!

Another hallmark of forums. The minute you join, you will be accused of being someone else.

Hang on, u said we all were in cliques, Im not!

Hes Legendary alrite, floatin between forums and that crap, old habits that die hard are his downfall :cool:

I have to say, you're not exactly winning me over,demo!

:hand:[/quot

Why would I want to? Ur not wise :off head:
dementor

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Faggot...

Yeah, that pisses me off a bit as well.

You take dicks up your arse, that makes you a faggot, sorry about that.

Faggot...

:pmsl: :pmsl:
dementor

Postby charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

I never had it up the chuffer in my puff....you cheeky bugger.
I'm a good girl I am. :grrrrr:
charlie

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 pm

guest wrote:I never had it up the chuffer in my puff....you cheeky bugger.
I'm a good girl I am. :grrrrr:

Fair do's :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby russ abbot » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Victoria wrote:
curious wrote:

Well if Poca says old fatboy Dean isn't fat, we should be asking what diet did he follow? After all in his photograph on EOE he was a bit of a chup. As for him not being short, was he wearing lifts when he met up with Poca?

Maybe it's the same diet as Ali's, she claims to be a very picky eater and look at the size of her.

And Dean apparently wears build up shoes? The mind Boggles. :ooer:

Jabba and his Bella Emberg squeeze are best ignored. :thumbsup:

You wouldn't wanna see 'em bump uglies. :pukeup: :ohshi:
russ abbot

Postby Abs » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Alfie wrote:
dementor wrote:Rite Alfie u slitherin slabberin wee toad :Hiya: , spill ur guts to all my neighbours :smilin: Like do u really think anyone is interested in what u say about me, or what Ive said :whogives: . really I dont and neither will they, so gone put ur hands between ur legs an feel if u have a set of balls and do it :roll:

Canary dahling as Stooo has just said Ive been here over 2 yrs , not posted much in a while and really if u dont like what I say, look the other feckin way, or better still put me on ur foe list :thumbsup: . ur another snivelling bitch who has to whine about what I say, U fkn bore me :dafinger: Now go spread some rumours or somethin, its better than spreadin ur legs, an thats all u do I hear :dunno: Heard theyve got 2 different postcodes :gigglesnshit: :cuppaT:

tl:dr

:bored:

It wasn't long :pmsl:
Abs

Postby Abs » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:03 am

Maddog wrote:
studious wrote:
dementor wrote:The minute I say Studious is Legendary theres no reply :cool: Me thinks its him :gigglesnshit:

I've give up trying to defend myself. I admit it...I'm all these different cunts!

Another hallmark of forums. The minute you join, you will be accused of being someone else.

Indeed!
Abs

Postby Text » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 am

Abs wrote:
Alfie wrote:
dementor wrote:Rite Alfie u slitherin slabberin wee toad :Hiya: , spill ur guts to all my neighbours :smilin: Like do u really think anyone is interested in what u say about me, or what Ive said :whogives: . really I dont and neither will they, so gone put ur hands between ur legs an feel if u have a set of balls and do it :roll:

Canary dahling as Stooo has just said Ive been here over 2 yrs , not posted much in a while and really if u dont like what I say, look the other feckin way, or better still put me on ur foe list :thumbsup: . ur another snivelling bitch who has to whine about what I say, U fkn bore me :dafinger: Now go spread some rumours or somethin, its better than spreadin ur legs, an thats all u do I hear :dunno: Heard theyve got 2 different postcodes :gigglesnshit: :cuppaT:

tl:dr

It wasn't long

:pmsl:

Excuse me Absinthe, is there anything so special in that post that made you extract it from a long way back to laugh?? Just curious, that's all.
Text

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 am

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:10 am

Jesus H Christ......is this thread still on the boil Image ........it's been top of the chart longer than Bryan fucking Adams
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:53 am

dementor wrote:Lmfao! I joined that shit hole of a forum an posted 5 mins ago :gigglesnshit: They have me banned :pmsl: :pmsl: Dean was givin it why are u slagin me off and all his usual crap about how he could ban me and stuff, I said Vikki is my pal , always has been and he banned me, dont think that NAA thing was impressed when she found out who I was :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Wee Dean wouldn't have liked that Dem. You've got to tell him who great he is all the time, just like his burd big Ali does. If you don't, the sad bastard will start getting all flustered and ban you. Still him banning you after 5 minutes, must be a record even for that weirdo. :roll:
Vicky

Postby daze » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:54 am

ali, you wanna be in my gang :gigglesnshit:

anyone else thinks, she lies

studious, you came in acting like a prick, you will go out as one :smilin: reading to ns, till she fell asleep, lmao how did u know she was asleep? & not cybering number 54, on her other phones, u dipstick :whistle:
daze

Previous

Return to The Archive