Burbles thread on Northern

Big Threads

Re: Burbles thread on Northern

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm

sidney wrote:
dementor wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
dementor wrote:Aw well then itd be another 10 or so yrs before shed heave her mass up my drive :pmsl: :pmsl:

Enough time for you to get the driveway reinforced.... :laughing:

And bejesus it would need to be reinforced way steel , ten times over, have u ever saw the size of thon thing ? Id rather face a fkn ten tonne truck than Edna up close :pukeup:

ten tonne trucks are used to bring food to feed her :smilin:

An ur not jokin , shes a scary biscuit :pmsl: :pmsl:
dementor

Postby studious » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 pm

dementor wrote:The minute I say Studious is Legendary theres no reply :cool: Me thinks its him :gigglesnshit:

I've give up trying to defend myself. I admit it...I'm all these different cunts!
studious

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
studious wrote:What is going on with you lot? Don't tar me with anyone brush. I am me and the most honest guy you'll meet. Look how I've openly spoke about all this NS shit. I'm not trying to intentionally cause trouble,nor do I have a hidden agenda. I thought this was all playful banter. You seem to be making your own drama then complaining about it. I don't know who you all are or what you're arguing about. Neither do I know whether its justified,but no need to get negative. I honestly thought this was just onliners having a laugh,taking the piss out of each other in a playful way and having discussions about various topics. This is a bit silly getting all drama personified. And the Studious love can be taken away very easily lol kiss kiss bang bang X

Alot of people take this shit very seriously as you can tell. Very difficult to post on multiple forums. People join into little gangs and get very provincial.

It's Leggo you daft cowboy, don't respond seriously. :smilin:

Thats what I said, an although Im not always right Im never wrong :gigglesnshit:
dementor

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

studious wrote:
dementor wrote:The minute I say Studious is Legendary theres no reply :cool: Me thinks its him :gigglesnshit:

I've give up trying to defend myself. I admit it...I'm all these different cunts!

You always have been Leg.

Game over, old sport.

Postby Maddog » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

studious wrote:

Another hallmark of forums. The minute you join, you will be accused of being someone else.
Maddog

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

studious wrote:

Yep I would say u r, couldnt hide in a field of sheep :hand:
dementor

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
studious wrote:

Another hallmark of forums. The minute you join, you will be accused of being someone else.

Hang on, u said we all were in cliques, Im not!

Hes Legendary alrite, floatin between forums and that crap, old habits that die hard are his downfall :cool:
dementor

Postby studious » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Being a legend does sound like me,although I am not the one you call legendary. In anycase,this is all new to me so I'm just leanring the ropes...
studious

Postby Maddog » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:25 pm

dementor wrote:
Maddog wrote:
studious wrote:

Hes Legendary alrite, floatin between forums and that crap, old habits that die hard are his downfall :cool:

I spoke to him on Burbles. I doubt Legend knows anything about a company called Monkey Nutrition.
Maddog

Postby studious » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm

dementor wrote:
Maddog wrote:
studious wrote:

I have to say, you're not exactly winning me over,demo!

:hand:
studious

Postby charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

No point in arguing Studious,you can't convince people .
The following is not an insult to DOGS ,simply a statement of fact.......
that is the reason I won't sign up on here,even though I'd like to. Even if you manage to get through the "who are you? " interrogation phase you will inevitably be deemed to be someone on a shit list of some kind & there is no convincing someone with a hair up their arse about you that you are not .
Not worth the hassle really and as someone told me already I'm "no loss anyway". And that seems to be the mindset of a few incredibly territorial posters. Kinda sad & exclusive ,but hey-ho.
At least there is guest posting.Although even as a guest I've been accused of being someone's mortal enemy. :off head: ...you have to laugh or you'd cry.
charlie

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:47 pm

guest wrote:No point in arguing Studious,you can't convince people .
that is the reason I won't sign up on here,even though I'd like to. Even if you manage to get through the "who are you? " interrogation phase you will inevitably be deemed to be someone on a shit list of some kind & there is no convincing someone with a hair up their arse about you that you are not .
Not worth the hassle really and as someone told me already I'm "no loss anyway". And that seems to be the mindset of a few incredibly territorial posters. Kinda sad & exclusive ,but hey-ho.
At least there is guest posting.Although even as a guest I've been accused of being someone's mortal enemy. :off head: ...you have to laugh or you'd cry.

*implying that I give a fuck*

*Implying that I won't activate a valid IP*

Faggot...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby studious » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Well stranger,I appreciate you saying that. The voice of reason... :wubwub:
studious

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 pm

studious wrote:

Bullshit! An guest if u dont like dogs or any of us on it, slide on to feck u idiot :hand:
dementor

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 pm

studious wrote:

It would have helped if you hadn't used a proxy to register.
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive