Postby Alfie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 pm

studious wrote:Not done out but okay. :/

Burnt out from all day trolling? :smilin:
Alfie

Re: Burbles thread on Northern

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 pm

dementor wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dementor wrote:Lmfao! I joined that shit hole of a forum an posted 5 mins ago :gigglesnshit: They have me banned :pmsl: :pmsl: Dean was givin it why are u slagin me off and all his usual crap about how he could ban me and stuff, I said Vikki is my pal , always has been and he banned me, dont think that NAA thing was impressed when she found out who I was :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Funny how joint posters from there are allowed to post here eh Dem?

Is it just a matter of time before Dogs posters are banned from Burbles, a bit like BF :wink:

Aye Stooo ur way to soft, I joined there :wink: for one thing and mission was acomplished

Oh God Edna, jeez she was gonna come an kill everyone that posted here :pmsl: :pmsl:

She's still comin' for you Dem, with the speed of a dying frog... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Alfie wrote:
dementor wrote:
Alfie wrote:
studious wrote:What is going on with you lot? Don't tar me with anyone brush. I am me and the most honest guy you'll meet. Look how I've openly spoke about all this NS shit. I'm not trying to intentionally cause trouble,nor do I have a hidden agenda. I thought this was all playful banter. You seem to be making your own drama then complaining about it. I don't know who you all are or what you're arguing about. Neither do I know whether its justified,but no need to get negative. I honestly thought this was just onliners having a laugh,taking the piss out of each other in a playful way and having discussions about various topics. This is a bit silly getting all drama personified. And the Studious love can be taken away very easily lol kiss kiss bang bang X

Go away then who gives a fuck :Hiya:

Go have a go at Dean Alfie, it would suit u better tbh :roll: Hes the one sayin how u and ur wife were very very close, ot a few bit read before they banned me! And studious u have to be Legendary :hand:

I know how close I am to my wife, she has been away at a conference for 2 nights, I welcomed her home, so what did Dean do? :dunno: What does the vacant bastard ever do? :dunno: Oh I know :trollface:

Just sayin Alfie
dementor

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
dementor wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dementor wrote:Lmfao! I joined that shit hole of a forum an posted 5 mins ago :gigglesnshit: They have me banned :pmsl: :pmsl: Dean was givin it why are u slagin me off and all his usual crap about how he could ban me and stuff, I said Vikki is my pal , always has been and he banned me, dont think that NAA thing was impressed when she found out who I was :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Is it just a matter of time before Dogs posters are banned from Burbles, a bit like BF :wink:

Aye Stooo ur way to soft, I joined there :wink: for one thing and mission was acomplished

Oh God Edna, jeez she was gonna come an kill everyone that posted here :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: Oh Stooo that is funny :pmsl:
dementor

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Good job she never made it shed have squashed me :yikes: Can u imagine thon heavin mass jumpin on me :gigglesnshit:
dementor

Postby Alfie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:55 pm

dementor wrote:
Alfie wrote:
dementor wrote:
Alfie wrote:
studious wrote:What is going on with you lot? Don't tar me with anyone brush. I am me and the most honest guy you'll meet. Look how I've openly spoke about all this NS shit. I'm not trying to intentionally cause trouble,nor do I have a hidden agenda. I thought this was all playful banter. You seem to be making your own drama then complaining about it. I don't know who you all are or what you're arguing about. Neither do I know whether its justified,but no need to get negative. I honestly thought this was just onliners having a laugh,taking the piss out of each other in a playful way and having discussions about various topics. This is a bit silly getting all drama personified. And the Studious love can be taken away very easily lol kiss kiss bang bang X

Go away then who gives a fuck :Hiya:

Go have a go at Dean Alfie, it would suit u better tbh :roll: Hes the one sayin how u and ur wife were very very close, ot a few bit read before they banned me! And studious u have to be Legendary :hand:

I know how close I am to my wife, she has been away at a conference for 2 nights, I welcomed her home, so what did Dean do? :dunno: What does the vacant bastard ever do? :dunno: Oh I know :trollface:

Just sayin Alfie

:smilin:
Alfie

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

dementor wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dementor wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: Oh Stooo that is funny :pmsl:

It's like moving the space shuttle, that takes some time and thought. Edna and Dave don't have a lot of thought so you should be ok until about 2024. :cuppaT:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Aw well then itd be another 10 or so yrs before shed heave her mass up my drive :pmsl: :pmsl:
dementor

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 pm

dementor wrote:Aw well then itd be another 10 or so yrs before shed heave her mass up my drive :pmsl: :pmsl:

Enough time for you to get the driveway reinforced.... :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
dementor wrote:Aw well then itd be another 10 or so yrs before shed heave her mass up my drive :pmsl: :pmsl:

And bejesus it would need to be reinforced way steel , ten times over, have u ever saw the size of thon thing ? Id rather face a fkn ten tonne truck than Edna up close :pukeup:
dementor

Postby dementor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm

The minute I say Studious is Legendary theres no reply :cool: Me thinks its him :gigglesnshit:
dementor

Postby sidney » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 pm

dementor wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

And bejesus it would need to be reinforced way steel , ten times over, have u ever saw the size of thon thing ? Id rather face a fkn ten tonne truck than Edna up close :pukeup:

ten tonne trucks are used to bring food to feed her :smilin:
Last edited by sidney on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sidney

Postby Maddog » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Alot of people take this shit very seriously as you can tell. Very difficult to post on multiple forums. People join into little gangs and get very provincial.
Maddog

Postby studious » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Alfie wrote:
studious wrote:Not done out but okay. :/

Burnt out from all day trolling? :smilin:

Lol Burnt out is quite accurate after today,chief. Drained on all accounts let me tell thee! :brickwall:
studious

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Maddog wrote:

Alot of people take this shit very seriously as you can tell. Very difficult to post on multiple forums. People join into little gangs and get very provincial.

It's Leggo you daft cowboy, don't respond seriously. :smilin:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive