What's A Good Breed Of Dog.

Big Threads

Re: what's a good breed of dog

Postby Gigolo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Some strength those dogs TJ and some height as well when they stand on their back paws. Beautiful dogs and by all accounts gentle giants

Yes Vicks, he was very placid, at that size they don't have to be aggressive. He was very slobbery though, so not my cup of tea as dogs go.
Good natured, deep loud frightening bark and slobbery. Great guard dogs.

I'm looking after her. Her original owner, who I don't know, apparently moved to a flat where he couldn't have a dog. Someone who knew him brought the dog round to a friend of mine who agreed to take him in, though temporarily. She liked the dog though. Some advisor told her she would be evicted unless she moved quickly. She can't have a dog where she is. Its difficult for me.
Luckily she's stopped barking at every noise - she was nervous at first - and the landlady likes her. Where I live is perfectly situated for dog walking.
Gigolo

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:29 pm

556704_10200261766895831_1184013139_n.jpg

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby feelthelove » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:49 pm

I have a black and tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who I adore, he's like my child :wubwub:

What's a good breed of dog? I suppose it depends on what you are looking for and your lifestyle. My little one is a loving, cuddly and friendly lapdog Image
feelthelove

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:I have a black and tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who I adore, he's like my child :wubwub:

What's a good breed of dog? I suppose it depends on what you are looking for and your lifestyle. My little one is a loving, cuddly and friendly lapdog Image

Spaniels are lovely dogs. I've got a Labrador that's him in the photo, he's too big for a lapdog but that doesn't stop him sitting on my lap at times.

Nice wee smiley that.
Vicky

Postby feelthelove » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Victoria wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I have a black and tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who I adore, he's like my child :wubwub:

Spaniels are lovely dogs. I've got a Labrador that's him in the photo, he's too big for a lapdog but that doesn't stop him sitting on my lap at times.

Nice wee smiley that.

Thanks Victoria, elsewhere I am known as the Smiley Queen :wubwub: I adore them and have my own "library" sad, I know Image

Your Labrador is gorgeous, they are lovely dogs but yes, not for the fainthearted as far as laps are concerned!!!! Dogs never fail to make me smile xxx
feelthelove

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:58 am

FTL.....

:wubwub: ....They do suffer from heart problems though, so you have to keep a very close eye on them, but probably the most lovable breed of dog on the planet imo :smilin:

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 am

feelthelove wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Nice wee smiley that.

Thanks Victoria, elsewhere I am known as the Smiley Queen :wubwub: I adore them and have my own "library" sad, I know Image

Your Labrador is gorgeous, they are lovely dogs but yes, not for the fainthearted as far as laps are concerned!!!! Dogs never fail to make me smile xxx

Big and boisterous would be the best way to describe Jack, but good natured as well. I love looking at photos of dogs as well. I can't understand how anyone can be bad to dogs or any animal for that matter.

Keep using the wee smileys, they're really good.

:doggy:
Vicky

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:

FTL.....

:wubwub: ....They do suffer from heart problems though, so you have to keep a very close eye on them, but probably the most lovable breed of dog on the planet imo :smilin:

Thanks Guest, I agree but I'm biased lol! Image x

They do suffer heart problems you're right so we are careful to make sure he doesn't put on too much weight. Max is my third Cavalier, I adore the breed. He's such a loving little fella, I wouldn't part with him for the world Image
feelthelove

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Victoria wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Nice wee smiley that.

Big and boisterous would be the best way to describe Jack, but good natured as well. I love looking at photos of dogs as well. I can't understand how anyone can be bad to dogs or any animal for that matter.

Thanks Victoria :wubbers: x

Cruelty to animals and children, I'll never understand it; so innocent and helpless. Heartbreaking Image

I drive past the park on my way to work and I get to see lots of dogs off on their walks, I can't help smiling and wondering what they are thinking, adorable :wubwub:
feelthelove

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Victoria wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Nice wee smiley that.

Thanks Victoria :wubbers: x

Cruelty to animals and children, I'll never understand it; so innocent and helpless. Heartbreaking Image

I drive past the park on my way to work and I get to see lots of dogs off on their walks, I can't help smiling and wondering what they are thinking, adorable :wubwub:

I can't understand how anyone can be cruel to an animal or child either. So defenceless and so trusting. I see lots of dogs as well when i'm out with Jack, lots of lovely ones mostly Scotties and a Labrador that's Jack's double.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Guest wrote:

FTL.....

Thanks Guest, I agree but I'm biased lol! Image x

They do suffer heart problems you're right so we are careful to make sure he doesn't put on too much weight. Max is my third Cavalier, I adore the breed. He's such a loving little fella, I wouldn't part with him for the world Image

Max?

Good name for a dog. Another member on here has a wee Jack Russell called Max, handsome wee lad he is.
Vicky

Postby Claire » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:22 pm

My friend has called her new son Max. :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Image He's a sweetheart. Can you upload photos directly from your computer here? I'll share one x
feelthelove

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 am

feelthelove wrote:Image He's a sweetheart. Can you upload photos directly from your computer here? I'll share one x

Aye you can upload pictures from your computer feely. Please post one it would be nice to see wee Max.

Vicky

Postby Creamola Foam » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 am

boxers

decent size, look the buisness and are daft as anything
Creamola Foam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive