Anyone else sick of hearing about Dean.

Big Threads

Re: Anyone else sick of hearing about Dean.

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Ali wrote:
Winston wrote:
Pat wrote:
Fletch wrote:So would you be surprised if he did something that would upset you?

I couldn't give a flying one Fletchy baby. :thumbsup:

Why would I be upset, I put it up in the first place! Image

Not on FH you didn't.

So what Ali, what is your point? :dunno: YouTube is for everyone.
Pat

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Kat wrote:
Pat wrote:
Kat wrote:
Pat wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! Glad you quoted that Claire saved me the bother, she doesn't like to be reminded about her hissy fit over Dean!
and you getting all exited that dean was banned - and you are still fucking on a agenda still pat - twat

Was I really, point it our LUV? I was amused you took this huge hissy fit over him, want to tell us why or are you still determined to turn it back on me for some silly reason? #justaskin' :smilin:
tell you what pat if you are so worried keep away cos im banning you NOW

You're having a fucking laugh now kat right?

Postby Text » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fletch you pig ignorant boring little arse hole, unpeel yourself off my back. You are so clueless it's painfully embarrassing to watch, yet you jabber on about intellect. Did you see Vicky's response to you (above)? You cleverly changed the subject when she corrected the ridiculous things you said.

It was not me who was baiting & taunting Ali, it was completely the other way round. In all the 14 or 15 months that she was away from here she had a lot to say about me (via tag teaming) in various forums .... whilst I said absolutely nothing in response. Yes I reacted to her digs eventually & you did see the reaction - after 15 months of total silence.

Stop being such a drama queen ffs. I said practically nothing about you at all until I saw a disgusting post you made about Poca's mother on here a few months ago.

Oh and whilst we're at it, stop being such a hypocrite too. You whine on and on about stuff that was said to you years ago and then have the gall to use stuff that happened years ago to further your agenda against posters you don't get on with.

"practically nothing" my eye. You sat there eagerly agreeing with every nasty word every person said about me in every forum, including the deserted cemetery you are admin of.

If someone pushes & pushes me for their own entertainment I will put up for it for ages, (YEARS in some cases!!! ) then eventually, I WILL say something disgusting to them & if you disapprove .... tough! That degenerate bastard you drool all over - I don't see you rushing to criticise any of the vile stuff he keeps vomiting out. Ooopsy daisy, my bad ... I forgot ..... you need to know the ahem ...history behind it all first, .... before you decide if his vile posts about mass sodomy of a woman till she bleeds to death are offensive.
Text

Postby Trapper John » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 pm

before you decide if his vile posts about mass sodomy of a woman till she bleeds to death are offensive.

OOooo.........I feel quite queasy :pukeup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Truthy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
before you decide if his vile posts about mass sodomy of a woman till she bleeds to death are offensive.

Probably the 'S' word :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Truthy

Postby Text » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Kat wrote:
Pat wrote:
Claire wrote:
Kat wrote:
Claire wrote:You resigned when Micky banned Dean and said it was an "agenda" :ooer:
no i didnt resign because of dean it wasnt because of dean

like i say pat i really dont give a flying one at the min who you are -- micky i know you wanna take this to mods ill go over - but one thing im gonna say here - think pat is making sure dean never comes back on fh - and tbh lifes too short for shit like this so -- well done pat - you have made sure dean never gets back i think - and delete me as a mod micky - because pats on a agenda

:ooer:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Glad you quoted that Claire saved me the bother, she doesn't like to be reminded about her hissy fit over Dean!

and you getting all exited that dean was banned - and you are still fucking on a agenda still pat - twat

Kat, Dean is always on a mission to get people banned. Anyone he dislikes. He works quite hard at it actually. :cool:
Text

Postby Ali » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fletch you pig ignorant boring little arse hole, unpeel yourself off my back. You are so clueless it's painfully embarrassing to watch, yet you jabber on about intellect. Did you see Vicky's response to you (above)? You cleverly changed the subject when she corrected the ridiculous things you said.

It was not me who was baiting & taunting Ali, it was completely the other way round. In all the 14 or 15 months that she was away from here she had a lot to say about me (via tag teaming) in various forums .... whilst I said absolutely nothing in response. Yes I reacted to her digs eventually & you did see the reaction - after 15 months of total silence.

Stop being such a drama queen ffs. I said practically nothing about you at all until I saw a disgusting post you made about Poca's mother on here a few months ago.

Oh and whilst we're at it, stop being such a hypocrite too. You whine on and on about stuff that was said to you years ago and then have the gall to use stuff that happened years ago to further your agenda against posters you don't get on with.

"practically nothing" my eye. You sat there eagerly agreeing with every nasty word every person said about me in every forum, including the deserted cemetery you are admin of.

If someone pushes & pushes me for their own entertainment I will put up for it for ages, (YEARS in some cases!!! ) then eventually, I WILL say something disgusting to them & if you disapprove .... tough! That degenerate bastard you drool all over - I don't see you rushing to criticise any of the vile stuff he keeps vomiting out. Ooopsy daisy, my bad ... I forgot ..... you need to know the ahem ...history behind it all first, .... before you decide if his vile posts about mass sodomy of a woman till she bleeds to death are offensive.

Yes, practically nothing and see, here you go, bringing stuff up from years ago again.
Ali

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm clinging on in there! :canny:
Pat

Postby Text » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

Plenty more where that came from ....... Fatboy can knock out a brand new fantasy post like that in the time it takes for you to say "hurl".
Text

Postby Kat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:24 pm

with you long painted finger nails pat :canny:
Kat

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Kat wrote:with you long painted finger nails pat :canny:

My what? :rofl:

In your own word luvvie "SPILL" ?
Pat

Postby Text » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:

Yes, practically nothing and see, here you go, bringing stuff up

from years ago again.

I will fucking bring up what the fuck I want from whatever fucking century. Fuckall to do with you. Your fatboy still yaks on & on & on about my alleged nasty PMs from BEFFORE the time of that vile post. Go lecture him too. :roll:
Text

Postby Text » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Pat wrote:I'm clinging on in there! :canny:

Yes you have been banned in anger. For having an agenda against that sweet lickle boy. That will teach you. :cool:
Text

Postby Trapper John » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm getting out of this thread, the language is fucking atrocious. :kinell:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Are we on a hundred yet I do hop so I dedicate this to kat, have a lovely holiday tomorrow, go and forget about forums, heal your wounds and stop taking your stress out on me there's a love. :wubbers:
Pat

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive