Anyone else sick of hearing about Dean.

Big Threads

Re: Anyone else sick of hearing about Dean.

Postby Ali » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Fletch you pig ignorant boring little arse hole, unpeel yourself off my back. You are so clueless it's painfully embarrassing to watch, yet you jabber on about intellect. Did you see Vicky's response to you (above)? You cleverly changed the subject when she corrected the ridiculous things you said.

It was not me who was baiting & taunting Ali, it was completely the other way round. In all the 14 or 15 months that she was away from here she had a lot to say about me (via tag teaming) in various forums .... whilst I said absolutely nothing in response. Yes I reacted to her digs eventually & you did see the reaction - after 15 months of total silence.

Stop being such a drama queen ffs. I said practically nothing about you at all until I saw a disgusting post you made about Poca's mother on here a few months ago.

Oh and whilst we're at it, stop being such a hypocrite too. You whine on and on about stuff that was said to you years ago and then have the gall to use stuff that happened years ago to further your agenda against posters you don't get on with.

"practically nothing" my eye. You sat there eagerly agreeing with every nasty word every person said about me in every forum, including the deserted cemetery you are admin of.

If someone pushes & pushes me for their own entertainment I will put up for it for ages, (YEARS in some cases!!! ) then eventually, I WILL say something disgusting to them & if you disapprove .... tough! That degenerate bastard you drool all over - I don't see you rushing to criticise any of the vile stuff he keeps vomiting out. Ooopsy daisy, my bad ... I forgot ..... you need to know the ahem ...history behind it all first, .... before you decide if his vile posts about mass sodomy of a woman till she bleeds to death are offensive.

Yes, practically nothing and see, here you go, bringing stuff up

from years ago again.

I will fucking bring up what the fuck I want from whatever fucking century. Fuckall to do with you. Your fatboy still yaks on & on & on about my alleged nasty PMs from BEFFORE the time of that vile post. Go lecture him too. :roll:

Melodramatic or what. :roll:
Ali

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Loved the way Micky threatened me with a ban because I posted about his mod saying she was banning me on here. How does that work? :ooer:
Pat

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Stop being such a drama queen ffs. I said practically nothing about you at all until I saw a disgusting post you made about Poca's mother on here a few months ago.

Oh and whilst we're at it, stop being such a hypocrite too. You whine on and on about stuff that was said to you years ago and then have the gall to use stuff that happened years ago to further your agenda against posters you don't get on with.

"practically nothing" my eye. You sat there eagerly agreeing with every nasty word every person said about me in every forum, including the deserted cemetery you are admin of.

If someone pushes & pushes me for their own entertainment I will put up for it for ages, (YEARS in some cases!!! ) then eventually, I WILL say something disgusting to them & if you disapprove .... tough! That degenerate bastard you drool all over - I don't see you rushing to criticise any of the vile stuff he keeps vomiting out. Ooopsy daisy, my bad ... I forgot ..... you need to know the ahem ...history behind it all first, .... before you decide if his vile posts about mass sodomy of a woman till she bleeds to death are offensive.

from years ago again.

I will fucking bring up what the fuck I want from whatever fucking century. Fuckall to do with you. Your fatboy still yaks on & on & on about my alleged nasty PMs from BEFFORE the time of that vile post. Go lecture him too. :roll:

Be a real devil and tell that to kat. :smilin:
Pat

Postby Ali » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Pat wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:
Ali wrote:
Canary wrote:

from years ago again.

Be a real devil and tell that to kat. :smilin:

She isn't the melodramatic one out of the pair of you Pat. Has your sky fallen in over this IP business or something?
Ali

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Pat wrote:Loved the way Micky threatened me with a ban because I posted about his mod saying she was banning me on here. How does that work? :ooer:

Mickys a wanker, he's got 4 or 5 people posting on what is for now a dead forum, and he wants to ban one of them?
What about removing kat instead!
Doesn't he wonder why people aren't posting?

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Ali wrote:
Pat wrote:Be a real devil and tell that to kat. :smilin:

She isn't the melodramatic one out of the pair of you Pat. Has your sky fallen in over this IP business or something?

Well! Excuse me? Am I the one who nutso over Dean, threatened to ban someone on another forum, verbally abused someone? loved it BTW so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK OFF, sweet really, account shared, lets have a think about that for a minute... :ooer:

:awesome:
Pat

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:58 pm

There has to be trust issues about Kat now surely?
Whether dean orchestrated this or not, the facts are Kat has loaned her details out before, and dean did seem to know pats ip.
plus dean said it was kat before changing it to Winston.

Postby Ali » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Pat wrote:
Ali wrote:

Well! Excuse me? Am I the one who nutso over Dean, threatened to ban someone on another forum, verbally abused someone? loved it BTW so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK OFF, sweet really, account shared, lets have a think about that for a minute... :ooer:

funny how you said you never swore Pat, but here you are, swearing your head off.
Ali

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 pm

I see the burbles ALI-SATION is here. Got to have a row before bedtime, needs to get in the mood lol

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Ali wrote:
Pat wrote:
Ali wrote:

funny how you said you never swore Pat, but here you are, swearing your head off.

I'm not I am quoting kat. Read back. :smilin:
Pat

Postby Ali » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Pat wrote:
Ali wrote:
Pat wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm not I am quoting kat. Read back. :smilin:

Oh but you do, you swear like a navvy on here.
Ali

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Desperate Ali, really. Disappointing. I did use fucking in one thread earlier though. :shame:
Pat

Postby Ali » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Pat wrote:Desperate Ali, really. Disappointing. I did use fucking in one thread earlier though. :shame:

In just one thread? :yikes:
Ali

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:I see the burbles ALI-SATION is here. Got to have a row before bedtime, needs to get in the mood lol

Yes she's gearing herself up. I'm off to bed soon. :pmsl:
Pat

Postby Pat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Ali wrote:
Pat wrote:Desperate Ali, really. Disappointing. I did use fucking in one thread earlier though. :shame:

In just one thread? :yikes:

Gosh did I swear twice, well blow me down and slap my arse, :thumbsup:
Pat

Previous

Return to The Archive