Prawngate. Ali has to come clean.

Big Threads

Re: Prawngate. Ali has to come clean.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Kat wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Kat wrote:sorry micky - you need to be asking ali same as i have and many others to name the bastard that passed on victorias address - and when was it passed to dean and why

I know why but not by whom or when, but cant say why I'm afraid kat, but you've just seen the Vics doxed Ali 3 timesin public, but you still want deleting from FH, when what Ali did was in private, although she didn't know the horrible nasty cunt would pass that info on......

I didn't ask to be passed anything. I'm not the horrible nasty cunt because someone passed me something without my knowledge...

She thought she was helping you out and you do that to her, you really are a nasty cunt aint ya boy.......
micky if ali thought dean was gonna do something with the information - thats even worse wouldnt you say ?

good one kat. micky has just hung ali out to dry

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
She thought she was helping you out and you do that to her, you really are a nasty cunt aint ya boy.......

Yes, it's my fault she sent me something without my knowledge. Fuck me, you're stupid...

She thought she was doing you a favour.....but you're the cunt that turned on her......

She thought wrong.

It just shows you're not to be trusted with anything EVER, you only care about yourself eh fatboy....... :hand:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Yes, it's my fault she sent me something without my knowledge. Fuck me, you're stupid...

She thought she was doing you a favour.....but you're the cunt that turned on her......

She thought wrong.

It just shows you're not to be trusted with anything EVER, you only care about yourself eh fatboy....... :hand:

You should be asking these questions to your fellow Admin Micky. she is the one that seeks out personal info and then passes it on.
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

She thought wrong.

doing dean a favor, how was that micky, what did dean ask ali to do?

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:It just shows you're not to be trusted with anything EVER, you only care about yourself eh fatboy....... :hand:

I'd trust him with a business start up loan way before you, monkey faced borderline alki.
Kiss kiss sweetie.

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Like I said fen its not for me to say, and if Ali chosses not to say either then thats her prerogative......

Well then say nothing rather than stir it up. Ali thought that Dean would make use of the info she sent I presume, so there's nothing innocent about that.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:At least any info that was passed on was only given to one person rather than a whole fucking forum like Vics did, but Ali is still Satans spawn it seems, strange morals some of you have.....

Well it's the motive for passing it on which is the issue - don't you think?
Raggamuffin

Postby Vicky » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

jackb wrote:
Victoria wrote:
jackb wrote:So Her Majesties Guv give you a grand and you start drinking taling women out for scran and buying new phones.
Actually spent any money on the business yet?

Of course he hasn't spent any of it on his "business". He's spending it on new phones and down the pub trying to impress that gorgeous burd called Carol.

He makes my fucking skin crawl!

He makes my skin crawl as well.
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

She thought wrong.

And Ali is???? :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Micky, how do you know Ali only passed Vics details to Dean and not any other posters??

Postby Kat » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:52 pm

i think its bleeding disgusting the fact that someone has to resort to getting peoples addresses and posting them passing them on etc -
Kat

Postby Claire » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Mickyboy wrote:At least any info that was passed on was only given to one person rather than a whole fucking forum like Vics did, but Ali is still Satans spawn it seems, strange morals some of you have.....

How do you know how many people she passed it to?
Claire

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Ali's put her own pic & name up all over the internet anyroad, don't know why she's boohoo-ing tbf.

Postby Vicky » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Kat wrote:sorry micky - you need to be asking ali same as i have and many others to name the bastard that passed on victorias address - and when was it passed to dean and why

I know why but not by whom or when, but cant say why I'm afraid kat, but you've just seen that Vics doxed Ali 3 times in public, but you still want deleting from FH, when what Ali did was in private, although she didn't know the horrible nasty cunt would pass that info on......

Fucking hell you just get more and more pathetic with each post you make Micky.

:hand:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Victoria wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I know why but not by whom or when, but cant say why I'm afraid kat, but you've just seen that Vics doxed Ali 3 times in public, but you still want deleting from FH, when what Ali did was in private, although she didn't know the horrible nasty cunt would pass that info on......

Fucking hell you just get more and more pathetic with each post you make Micky.

:hand:

He's got to be on a wind up, only a moron would take Ali's side.

Oh, wait...........................

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive