DTV delusional.

Big Threads

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:56 pm

[url][/url][list=][/list]
Guest wrote:I may take a leaf from dox's book and send personal details out about trolls like CrazyChris when i see them posting.We need to work together dox to out trolls who say nasty things behind people's backs and wish cancer and harm on innocent posters. We need to name and shame trolls after all and expose them for who they really are.

You do what you have to do. Although you wont of course :gigglesnshit:

Postby hashman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:34 pm

we should chill the fuck out, smoke some weed and become hippies

peace and love man
hashman

Postby Dox Plox » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Guest wrote:I may take a leaf from dox's book and send personal details out about trolls like CrazyChris when i see them posting.We need to work together dox to out trolls who say nasty things behind people's backs and wish cancer and harm on innocent posters. We need to name and shame trolls after all and expose them for who they really are.

But everyone at DTV said it was wrong to do that. Don't you agree with them?

I bet you would really love to give people my details lol Good luck finding them.
Dox Plox

Postby Baggy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Sure dox has said in the past about 4chan members finding some personal details about him. Bet that gave him a bit of a shock!
Baggy

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Baggy wrote:Sure dox has said in the past about 4chan members finding some personal details about him. Bet that gave him a bit of a shock!

Why?

And 4chan doesn't have members.

Try to do a tiny bit of research...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dox Plox » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Baggy wrote:Sure dox has said in the past about 4chan members finding some personal details about him. Bet that gave him a bit of a shock!

Where did I say this?
Dox Plox

Postby Puzz » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:32 am

Hello tumbles you utter boring little parrot, got anyone banned from DS lately? Fuck me i reckon even the other clique cunts are bored of you and your pathetic little crusade against so called trolls by now. Just give it up you sad little follower.
Puzz

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:22 am

Well they couldnt contain themselves. They descended on that ds thread about the girl who had a still born and ripped into her calling her a fake. I should imagine they are sitting there with smiles on their faces thinking "yes, we did it" i cannot think of a word low enough to describe them.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:56 am

Guest wrote:Well they couldnt contain themselves. They descended on that ds thread about the girl who had a still born and ripped into her calling her a fake. I should imagine they are sitting there with smiles on their faces thinking "yes, we did it" i cannot think of a word low enough to describe them.

Who are these people?

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Well they couldnt contain themselves. They descended on that ds thread about the girl who had a still born and ripped into her calling her a fake. I should imagine they are sitting there with smiles on their faces thinking "yes, we did it" i cannot think of a word low enough to describe them.

Who are these people?

The sisters of sanctimony... :ooer:
Les

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 am

Tumbles? Lol wrong Puzz. Keep trying though. One day you will get it right.:bum: :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:44 am

One of them is gobbing off saying how it isnt true, then i shit you not, in the same post starts gobbing off how when she had hers (er hello why should we believe you, and not throw exactly the same heartless accusations of attention seeking that you are doing to this poor lady).

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 am

Why worry what a drug addled waste of space thinks. Just chill and relax.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 am

There is no registration process on 4chan but people who regularly post there must consider themselves members of the 4chan family.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:13 am

Guest wrote:One of them is gobbing off saying how it isnt true, then i shit you not, in the same post starts gobbing off how when she had hers (er hello why should we believe you, and not throw exactly the same heartless accusations of attention seeking that you are doing to this poor lady).

DTVers are the only ones who have real lives, doncha know, anything anyone else says about their own RL issues must be fabricated nonsense. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive