DTV delusional.

Big Threads

DTV delusional.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 am

The clique have taken the critisms to heart about doing nothing at all with their lives aside from making snidey posts as a group in various forums. They have started a self medicating delusional thread about how they only "pop into forums every so often". Seriously these are posters who rack up near 100,000 posts and they think they just "pop in". They are in serious need of an intervention as the way they are talking I actually think they believe what they are posting.

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby charlie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:58 am

Guest wrote:The clique have taken the critisms to heart about doing nothing at all with their lives aside from making snidey posts as a group in various forums. They have started a self medicating delusional thread about how they only "pop into forums every so often". Seriously these are posters who rack up near 100,000 posts and they think they just "pop in". They are in serious need of an intervention as the way they are talking I actually think they believe what they are posting.

Whats the thread called?
charlie

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:09 am

Its called how do you use forums or something like that. Its a sorry read I'm afraid if you are going to indulge.

Postby justpoppedin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:Its called how do you use forums or something like that. Its a sorry read I'm afraid if you are going to indulge.

Scooze my ignorance...what is DTV. :dunno:
justpoppedin

Postby Didn't pop in » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:08 pm

justpoppedin wrote:
Guest wrote:Its called how do you use forums or something like that. Its a sorry read I'm afraid if you are going to indulge.

The website you were talking about in a previous thread that got locked? :leer:
Didn't pop in

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:16 pm

justpoppedin wrote:

Its a forum of cliquey posters who get together, choose some hapless member on another forum, them post snide baity comments in order to get said hapless poster banned. I'm not against that per say, but i don't like not fronting up to it, or as is seen in the OP not accepting that this is all they do with their lives. If you haven't been there before i would advise keep it that way.

Postby Guests cock up » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:

Double quote due to crap phone. Sorry about that. :doomed:
Guests cock up

Postby Vicky » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Guests cock up wrote:
Guest wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:

Double quote due to crap phone. Sorry about that. :doomed:

That's okay Guesty, these things happen. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby curious » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:

Its a forum of cliquey posters who get together, choose some hapless member on another forum, them post snide baity comments in order to get said hapless poster banned. I'm not against that per say, but i don't like not fronting up to it, or as is seen in the OP not accepting that this is all they do with their lives. If you haven't been there before i would advise keep it that way.

Ah DTV and the equally fun DS.....love those forums :wubwub:
curious

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:24 pm

curious wrote:
Guest wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:

Are you on DS Curious?
Claire

Postby curious » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Claire wrote:
curious wrote:
Guest wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:

Are you on DS Curious?

yes why do you ask?
curious

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:51 pm

So am I! We could tag team if we know who each other is :laughing:
Claire

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 pm

It's that's horns guy posting the thread as well, who would often spend all day and all night arguing on there, but claims he only posts occasionally during the short breaks he gets in his busy life :mrgreen:

He's unemployed like most of them no doubt.

Postby Les » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:02 am

Glad the thread is open again, or at least a thread devoted to DTV and DS, it gives me the opportunity to keep up with it all. And whatever Victoria might think, I find the Dox Plox stuff quite amusing... although, I think his mission is essentially a doomed waste of time. It rattles a few cages though and that in itself is something.

I know that I posted on DTV for quite a while, but I very rarely gave any DSers much shit. I probably have done in the past, but most of my time was spent arguing against it. My view is, if people dish it out, then they deserve some back. That's all..

Anyway. This video reminds me of me a long time ago - although I don't think I've ever been this pissed (I found it yesterday looking for the tune):

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Les

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:03 am

Claire wrote:So am I! We could tag team if we know who each other is :laughing:

This coming from the woman that doesn't tagteam... :shell:

Next

Return to The Archive