DTV delusional.

Big Threads

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:55 pm

justpoppedin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean. Dean. Dean the has been. Most guys his age are out/getting laid/hanging with wife/kids/at gym/football. Yet Dean spends his evenings online, calling woman cunts. In his house. On his own. With no one to love him. This is why I pity him. This is why we all pity him. I am a man. I love women, respect them. He has no respect for women, it's embarrassing the way he rattles on. It astounds me Dean hasn't left the online life and got a real one yet.

He is a right chubby fucker too. :off head:

Now you will apologise you knob..because Stooo or Vicky can verify that was NOT me..as you can see from all other posts I WILL post to you as my username on here...now bog off and play with your train set or sumfink more applicable to your online age. :Hiya:

How do you type in that strait jacket?
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:57 pm

justpoppedin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean. Dean. Dean the has been. Most guys his age are out/getting laid/hanging with wife/kids/at gym/football. Yet Dean spends his evenings online, calling woman cunts. In his house. On his own. With no one to love him. This is why I pity him. This is why we all pity him. I am a man. I love women, respect them. He has no respect for women, it's embarrassing the way he rattles on. It astounds me Dean hasn't left the online life and got a real one yet.

Now you will apologise you knob..because Stooo or Vicky can verify that was NOT me..as you can see from all other posts I WILL post to you as my username on here...now bog off and play with your train set or sumfink more applicable to your online age. :Hiya:

why do you allways make a beeline for his posts if you want him to bog off?
he never mentions you or your post but you follow him. i dont get it.

Postby justpoppedin » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Dean wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:
Dean wrote:

How do you type in that strait jacket?

How do you get the zip up on your expanding beer belly when you wear your boiler suit to work.Must be hard work holding that Stop and Go sign directing the traffic when you fill up the holes in the road.Sometimes, you need to shove something in that foul mouth of your's. :snooty:
justpoppedin

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:08 pm

justpoppedin wrote:
How do get the zip up on your expanding beer belly when you wear your boiler suit to work.Must be hard work holding that Stop and Go sign directing the traffic when you fill up the holes in the road.Sometimes, you need to shove something in that foul mouth of your's. :snooty:

Why do you hunt out my posts then cry when I reply?
Dean

Postby Dox Plox » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Just 4 pages discussing me while I was out drinking? How disappointing.

I am starting to think you lot aren't obsessed with me any more. :bawlin:
Dox Plox

Postby justpoppedin » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Dean wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:
How do get the zip up on your expanding beer belly when you wear your boiler suit to work.Must be hard work holding that Stop and Go sign directing the traffic when you fill up the holes in the road.Sometimes, you need to shove something in that foul mouth of your's. :snooty:

Who is crying..?. :woteva: now it must be passed your bedtime, your teddy awaits. :Hiya:
justpoppedin

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 pm

justpoppedin wrote:
Dean wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:

Who is crying..?. :woteva: now it must be passed your bedtime, your teddy awaits. :Hiya:

Do you piss the bed?
Dean

Postby Fletch » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:24 pm

Dox Plox wrote:Just 4 pages discussing me while I was out drinking? How disappointing.

I am starting to think you lot aren't obsessed with me any more. :bawlin:

I think you'll find "any more" is rather optimistic. :NAA:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Evening Dean. :Hiya:

You manage to get trains on Monday? Nothing much going up from south of London, may have been better coming down?
Fletch

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Fletch wrote:Evening Dean. :Hiya:

You manage to get trains on Monday? Nothing much going up from south of London, may have been better coming down?

No, trains were cancelled Monday Fletch...
Dean

Postby Dox Plox » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Pmsl @ trains.

Mind you, it must be hard to run a car on sanctioned JSA,
Dox Plox

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Dox Plox wrote:Pmsl @ trains.

You looking for some attention Doxy?
Dean

Postby Fletch » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:34 pm

You really don't know peeps on this site do you dixie? :gigglesnshit:

I asked dean because he was looking for info on trains sunday and being well south of him, wondered if the storm affected people further north than London.
Fletch

Postby Dox Plox » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Dean wrote:

You looking for some attention Doxy?

If I was, I've chosen the right place.

You waited for me like a good little lapdog.
Dox Plox

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
justpoppedin wrote:
Dean wrote:

why do you allways make a beeline for his posts if you want him to bog off?
he never mentions you or your post but you follow him. i dont get it.

you not answering gran?

Previous

Return to The Archive