DTV delusional.

Big Threads

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Claire wrote:
Dox Plox wrote:I see Tachyon is still fuming that he can't find out who I am. :wink:

Who is FBI from DS on there? It's a real mental. It was trolling that farmer guy, farmerbob I think he is called. "wb cc" lol. It sees Chris in it's dreams!

I reported Jane on Nooways thread today btw and I never report. She trolled the thread for almost 24 hours.

FBI is Renta isn't he?

Jane is teflon coated on DS. They reinstated her after a permaban and now she is pretty much an unpaid mod.
Dox Plox

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Dox Plox wrote:I see Tachyon is still fuming that he can't find out who I am. :wink:

That prick is always fuming. Usually its something really fucking important though, like a PBU posting on DS or pinkteddy's latest incarnation

:hand:

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:

That prick is always fuming. Usually its something really fucking important though, like a PBU posting on DS or pinkteddy's latest incarnation

The hypocrites on DTV go on about trolls and fantasists on DS but then conveniently ignore the fact that Tachyon admitted he posed as a teenage girl on a forum for months.
Dox Plox

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Dox Plox wrote:
Guest wrote:

The hypocrites on DTV go on about trolls and fantasists on DS but then conveniently ignore the fact that Tachyon admitted he posed as a teenage girl on a forum for months.

Why did he do that Doxie?
Vicky

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Claire wrote:
guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:

The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

I think that's a bit unfair tbh. It's ONE thread.

Alfie is normally the one who starts all the bs about people scamming DS or posting about reporting people to their work etc. Was she involved in all of this? Jane Doh was one nasty piece of work in that thread.

alfie was the main instigator shes the worst over there! always at the forefront and when others disagree on there she disappears until its blown over. the admin had to tell her off once for her discussing trolling ds with her mates. she should b permanently banned as she makes dvt rep worse. the fat bitch says she works at the nhs, she spends a good part of her day on dvt and ds trolling people in advice

Yeah she was the one that started all the crap about Smelly Jem being a hoaxer (she isn't), she also stalked Roland Rat all over the net. I hated the way they treated Roland. Jackol was the worst (who is she on DTV?). He is a bit of a creep but he obviously
has mental and physical health issues and they hounded him constantly. Now it's JRA they are bullying the life out of.

What a sad forum it has become. :shake head:

Jra used to be sendmeham on there until they permad him. I've come to the conlusion that a lot of them just hate men and that includes renta, who is one... :pmsl:
Les

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Victoria wrote:
Dox Plox wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why did he do that Doxie?

Your guess is as good as mine. Probably because he is weird and needs something to occupy his jobless hours.

This isn't speculation. He admitted it. Seems quite proud of it in fact. He spent several months on a forum pretending to be a japanese schoolgirl.
Dox Plox

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Dox Plox wrote:
Claire wrote:

Who is FBI from DS on there? It's a real mental. It was trolling that farmer guy, farmerbob I think he is called. "wb cc" lol. It sees Chris in it's dreams!

I reported Jane on Nooways thread today btw and I never report. She trolled the thread for almost 24 hours.

FBI is Renta isn't he?

Jane is teflon coated on DS. They reinstated her after a permaban and now she is pretty much an unpaid mod.

Another PBU then who tries to out PBUs. Sad fook!
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:

Was he The Terminator?
Claire

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was he The Terminator?

No, The Terminator was Vassago.
Dox Plox

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Les wrote:
Claire wrote:
guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

I think that's a bit unfair tbh. It's ONE thread.

Alfie is normally the one who starts all the bs about people scamming DS or posting about reporting people to their work etc. Was she involved in all of this? Jane Doh was one nasty piece of work in that thread.

alfie was the main instigator shes the worst over there! always at the forefront and when others disagree on there she disappears until its blown over. the admin had to tell her off once for her discussing trolling ds with her mates. she should b permanently banned as she makes dvt rep worse. the fat bitch says she works at the nhs, she spends a good part of her day on dvt and ds trolling people in advice

Yeah she was the one that started all the crap about Smelly Jem being a hoaxer (she isn't), she also stalked Roland Rat all over the net. I hated the way they treated Roland. Jackol was the worst (who is she on DTV?). He is a bit of a creep but he obviously
has mental and physical health issues and they hounded him constantly. Now it's JRA they are bullying the life out of.

What a sad forum it has become. :shake head:

Jra used to be sendmeham on there until they permad him. I've come to the conlusion that a lot of them just hate men and that includes renta, who is one... :pmsl:

I know. No love lost between me and him but still... :snooty: They like men that act like gossipy, cliquey women. Gaz :whistle:

Syl would fit in there!
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Dox Plox wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was he The Terminator?

He's a member here!
Claire

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Dox Plox wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was he The Terminator?

I find Vassago's stalking of horns quite amusing. He hates him and follows him around threads to diss him.. :mrgreen:
Les

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Les wrote:
Dox Plox wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was he The Terminator?

I find Vassago's stalking of horns quite amusing. He hates him and follows him around threads to diss him.. :mrgreen:

True. If you let horns get to you then you know you are in a bad way.
Dox Plox

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm

the terminator. I pwnd him. he was was rubbish. fits really

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was he The Terminator?

No he was azagoth, baboo yagu and now NX-some number, among others.

He's a dead easy PBU to spot on DS. Just follow the trail of snidey comments he thinks make him look hard, but which actually sound like they've been posted by Alan Carr's bitchier brother

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive