DTV delusional.

Big Threads

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:30 am

Guest wrote:There is no registration process on 4chan but people who regularly post there must consider themselves members of the 4chan family.

4chan family!!!! ROFL

You have never been there have you.
Dox Plox

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm

My word. Their latest exploits are just vile. They really are justifying my decision to dox them.

Gaz and Norfie in particular are just awful people. They strike me as having severe personality disorders.

Norfie, IMO, needs to get a job. She can't claim that she is unfit for work when she manages to type bollocks all day. Gaz needs to pay his debts, oh and a slap. Not that I would be violent myself of course. I just hope none of the people I give his address to are.
Dox Plox

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Dox Plox wrote:My word. Their latest exploits are just vile. They really are justifying my decision to dox them.

Gaz and Norfie in particular are just awful people. They strike me as having severe personality disorders.

Norfie, IMO, needs to get a job. She can't claim that she is unfit for work when she manages to type bollocks all day. Gaz needs to pay his debts, oh and a slap. Not that I would be violent myself of course. I just hope none of the people I give his address to are.

Exactly - she claims to have just about every illness under the sun and not be able to work, when at the very least she could surely have some sort of typing job, even if she had to work from home.... :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

They are now gloating that they got the thread closed.

I think this has gone on long enough. I have taken screenshots of the DTV thread and the DS thread. I also have screenshots of some of their other harassment and bullying campaigns. I am going to send them recorded delivery to whoever is in charge at Hearst. Then follow up with a phone call.

Emailing is useless. I have never once got any kind of reply from people at DS. I am going straight to the organ grinder.

It is about time they took some responsibility for this. They get the money for all the clicks these people make on their website.
Dox Plox

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Looks like the thread is open again after a prune.

Jane Doh!'s trolling in it is one of the nastiest things I have ever seen on the internet, and I go back nearly 20 years.

She should be utterly ashamed of herself. Who made her forum police? If she doesn't want to hear about this girls abortion, fake or otherwise, then just don't read the thread. It isn't hard.

Even the hapless and contemptible horns is speaking sense on this. He reckons that getting involved in the way they are is just as bad as the possibility of Nooway trolling in the first place and for once I agree with him.
Dox Plox

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Dox Plox wrote:My word. Their latest exploits are just vile. They really are justifying my decision to dox them.

He was supposed to be an ex SAS super army guy, the cunt looks like Mr. Bean. Scrawny little piss-ant he is...
Dean

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:29 pm

This isn't unusual Dox, this is the general MO of posters on DTV and has been for years. It's not just people like Gaz and Norfie, there are some (like Cassandra) who don't even venture outside the DS thread. I spent many a year pulling people up on this sort of shit, but it eventually got me ostracised in the end.

Must admit, this particular batch of bitching is pretty distasteful, even if the original poster on DS was lying, it's best not to say anything let alone spend pages and pages discussing whether it's untrue or not.
Les

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Les wrote:This isn't unusual Dox, this is the general MO of posters on DTV and has been for years. It's not just people like Gaz and Norfie, there are some (like Cassandra) who don't even venture outside the DS thread. I spent many a year pulling people up on this sort of shit, but it eventually got me ostracised in the end.

Must admit, this particular batch of bitching is pretty distasteful, even if the original poster on DS was lying, it's best not to say anything let alone spend pages and pages discussing whether it's untrue or not.

Exactly Les, if people choose not to believe something, particularly something so tragic, then why don't they just leave well alone for those who have worthy opinions/advice to offer.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Dox Plox wrote:Gaz needs to pay his debts, oh and a slap. Not that I would be violent myself of course. I just hope none of the people I give his address to are.

Let's hope not, cos since you doxed him, I imagine his neighbourhood resembles that scene from Airplane with people queuing round the block to slap the obnoxious cunt

:slap:

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Les wrote:This isn't unusual Dox, this is the general MO of posters on DTV and has been for years. It's not just people like Gaz and Norfie, there are some (like Cassandra) who don't even venture outside the DS thread. I spent many a year pulling people up on this sort of shit, but it eventually got me ostracised in the end.

Exactly Les, if people choose not to believe something, particularly something so tragic, then why don't they just leave well alone for those who have worthy opinions/advice to offer.

The thing is DS is so important to a lot of the posters on DTV, that it becomes obsessional. If they think that someone on DS is trolling, it seems to be the most important thing in the world to prove that they are. Although I can see the irony of us discussing them about discussing DS. :more beer:
Les

Postby rollup » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.
rollup

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Thanks for your valuable input. It is much appreciated.
Dox Plox

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Les wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

The thing is DS is so important to a lot of the posters on DTV, that it becomes obsessional. If they think that someone on DS is trolling, it seems to be the most important thing in the world to prove that they are. Although I can see the irony of us discussing them about discussing DS. :more beer:

It really does seem like an obsessional thing. Someone on DS suggested a whip round for this aborted baby and they were immediately researched. Apparently they haven't posted since 2009 so it must be a scam. Then they try and think of someone else who was doing that and one of them (honeysnufflebee i think) says "it will come to me at 3am like it usually does"! They actually think about this shit lying in bed at night. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.
Dox Plox

Postby Lurker » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:55 pm

its the general mo of some of them certainly not all
Lurker

Postby robbee » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:58 pm

So artless is a teacher ? Really ?
On DS, SHOWBIZ "ANDRE'S SUFFERING" .Check out page 160 , post number 3987 (or if she deletes that then post number 3994 quotes and corrects her stupidity) .
The thread pokes fun at Andre for daring talk about losing his brother to cancer less than a year ago and for his raising cancer awareness and raising money for cancer charities.Over 4000 posts of pure bile with artless happily dipping in with her wooden spoon to stir the cauldron like the witch she is by posting photoshopped images and being an uber bitch.

I'm by no means a fan of cheesey Andre,but that thread is gobsmackingly beyond nasty .
Anyone daring try to defend him even in a minor way gets piled onto and cornered into saying something that the baying mob can alert them for.With artless leading the pack via PMs.

Shame on DS for allowing that thread full of pure hate to fester on the forum.
robbee

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive