Fresh Horizon II

Big Threads

Re: Fresh Horizon II

Postby Claire » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Claire wrote:
jackb wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:My life could be a lot worse Dean, I could be living on the streets and sleeping under a bridge but I'm not, I could be living in a 'doss house' as you call it living with alkies and junkies but I'm not, cos I have a nice comfortable room with a lovely warm bed, good facilities etc, and I could not have a penny piece to my name and not be able to buy any food but I do, so I'm doing a lot better than you try to make out.......and I wont be back on the dole for very long at all this time I hope.......

Didn't you just say in a previous post that you were going back on the dole?

I don't see how you can take a grand off them piss it up the wall and just go back on the dole.

Me neither. Don't you have to pay it back Micky?

Probably have to earn over a certain amount first when working... bit like a student loan? :dunno: .................... so in his case..... never!!

Surely not or they'd all be doing it?
Claire

Postby curious » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:15 pm

:popcorn:
curious

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Canary wrote:The only pig here is YOU, Murasarky, you disgusting troll. Tag-teaming and trolling is all you ever do. Then you squeal like a stuck pig when you get some back.

Glad to see you've got over your hissy fits at Vicky yesterday, stupid insult... :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Dean

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 pm

micky apply for any job going - get some respect back into your life - my dad inlaw worked in construction all his life only gave up work 6 years ago - hes fooked - so when i hear of people saying things like what you do it pisses off
Kat

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Those sigs! :laughing:

Canny set the trend! :snooty:

I know, very good! :gigglesnshit:

I see she was 'squealing like a stuck pig' to Vics yesterday.

The only pig here is YOU, Murasarky, you disgusting troll. Tag-teaming and trolling is all you ever do. Then you squeal like a stuck pig when you get some back.

no she doesnt canny, nobody could be any worse than you for squealing. LadyM is a lady compared to you, go lie down, it will help

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Kat wrote:micky apply for any job going - get some respect back into your life - my dad inlaw worked in construction all his life only gave up work 6 years ago - hes fooked - so when i hear of people saying things like what you do it pisses off

Loads of people have been telling him to do that for years. He doesn't want to work.
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Kat wrote:micky apply for any job going - get some respect back into your life - my dad inlaw worked in construction all his life only gave up work 6 years ago - hes fooked - so when i hear of people saying things like what you do it pisses off

He's gone for a pint instead!
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm

New Enterprise Allowance Loans

Get a loan of up to £1000 for your start-up business, through the New Enterprise Allowance (NEA) scheme.

The loan is available to Jobseekers Allowance (JSA) claimants who have started a business through the New Enterprise Allowance pre-trading mentoring scheme.
Eligibility details

To access this funding you should:

Have completed the New Enterprise Allowance pre-trading mentoring scheme;
Be based in London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Scotland or Wales; and
Have an NEA approved business plan, including a cash flow forecast and a personal survival budget.

Loan details

Up to £1000 is available to fund:

Marketing;
Purchasing equipment; or
Vehicles, if this is an integral part of your business.

The loan cannot fund:

Vehicles (unless they are an integral part of your business);
Trips abroad (including conferences);
Some forms of training (unless this is considered operationally necessary);
Research or product development;
Training or studying costs, although some forms of training that are legally required for a business to operate, such as health and safety training, may be eligible;
The repayment of existing debt;
Political activity;
Any activity which may bring the fund into disrepute.

Repayment
The key features of the loan

Amount Available : up to £1000. The minimum amount you may borrow is £300.

Term : the loan may be repaid over 3 years.

Interest rate : The loan's interest rate is 9% and no more than 10% APR (annual percentage rate).

Fees: There are no fees payable for this loan at any time.

Early Settlement : the loan can be repaid in full, or in part, at any time during the repayment period.

Repayments : the loan features interest only payments in year 1, and Capital and Interest payment in years 2 and 3.

http://www.gle.co.uk/finance/neals-loans.php

I'd say pissing the loan away in the pub and boasting about it on forums brings the fund into disrepute.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Those sigs! :laughing:

Canny set the trend! :snooty:

I know, very good! :gigglesnshit:

I see she was 'squealing like a stuck pig' to Vics yesterday.

Hark the herald angels squeal...falalalalalalalaa!

was kind of sad to watch her go into meltdown like that, i do hope she is feeling a bit calmer today.

It's sadder to see hypocrites supporting her and telling those she abuses randomly off.
They do her no favours.

true dat, one of who is missing now, always runs when the shit hits the fan

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:no she doesnt canny, nobody could be any worse than you for squealing. LadyM is a lady compared to you, go lie down, it will help

Slight exaggeration... :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:21 pm

labouring on sites even - i have even helped my lad out cleaning up on jobs at times
Kat

Postby Text » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Dean wrote:
Canary wrote:The only pig here is YOU, Murasarky, you disgusting troll. Tag-teaming and trolling is all you ever do. Then you squeal like a stuck pig when you get some back.

Glad to see you've got over your hissy fits at Vicky yesterday, stupid insult... :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

For a drink driver you don't miss very much, do you?
Text

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Pocahontas wrote:

He's gone for a pint instead!
yep seen that - not the answer looking into the bottom of a beer glass - and nothing goes away - booze makes it worse he will be ranting later too
Kat

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:

It was pretty hard to miss your tantrum yesterday, it was all over the place... :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:

You must have been first in the Mad Cow Disease queue? :fatcow:

Off out for lunch..... toodlepip! :mrgreen:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive