Fresh Horizon II

Big Threads

Fresh Horizon II

Postby Gabby » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:ok my typos are frigin shit - so where did this doxing come from - when did ali give it to you ?

This has all been answered before. Why are you bringing it back up? Are you shit stirring Kat again?
i dont believe it all - i think ali was sent it by someone and you are protecting them - alis wrong - but you are protecting someone here and throwing ali under a bus for it - but who ? reason i say this is because ali gave out 2 locations for miranda on fh - was miranda a shared ip

Pot, kette... :pmsl:
Gabby

Re: Fresh Horizon

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:ok my typos are frigin shit - so where did this doxing come from - when did ali give it to you ?

This has all been answered before. Why are you bringing it back up? Are you shit stirring Kat again?
i dont believe it all - i think ali was sent it by someone and you are protecting them - alis wrong - but you are protecting someone here and throwing ali under a bus for it - but who ? reason i say this is because ali gave out 2 locations for miranda on fh - was miranda a shared ip

What the hell does Miranda have to do with Ali passing stuff?

How on earth am I protecting anybody? Someone sent it to Ali according to her, how am I supposed to know who it was?
Dean

Postby Kat » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

you still here alki - shoo
Kat

Postby Claire » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

Miranda doesn't matter. Miranda was entirely Micky, Ali and DT's fault. They don't care about the members and mods. You're still trying to deflect from what Ali did. SHE searched for the info :brickwall:
Claire

Postby Gabby » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Kat wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

you still here alki - shoo

Ooooooh... :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Kat » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

How on earth am I protecting anybody? Someone sent it to Ali according to her, how am I supposed to know who it was?
so it was a pm from ali not a grab of someone sending it to ali ?
Kat

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

so it was a pm from ali not a grab of someone sending it to ali ?

Yes, a PM from Ali. She didn't say where it came from and I didn't ask. Happy now?
Dean

Postby Kat » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Claire wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

Miranda doesn't matter. Miranda was entirely Micky, Ali and DT's fault. They don't care about the members and mods. You're still trying to deflect from what Ali did. SHE searched for the info :brickwall:
claire i know alis been a cow in all this but how can we know as fact that nobody else has this stuff - we cannot
Kat

Postby Claire » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Kat wrote:
Claire wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

claire i know alis been a cow in all this but how can we know as fact that nobody else has this stuff - we cannot

If anyone else has the info they got it from ALI. She was the original source! :grrrrr:
Claire

Postby Gabby » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Dunno why anyone bothers to explain their actions to the retard Kat :gigglesnshit: ......... the pretendy Missy Nicey ain't so nicey afterall! :pmsl:

Gotta go out for a while..... byeeeeeeeeee!! :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Pocahontas wrote:Dunno why anyone bothers to explain their actions to the retard Kat :gigglesnshit: ......... the pretendy Missy Nicey ain't so nicey afterall! :pmsl:

It's hard work... :ooer:

Laters...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Dunno why anyone bothers to explain their actions to the retard Kat :gigglesnshit: ......... the pretendy Missy Nicey ain't so nicey afterall! :pmsl:

It's hard work... :ooer:

Laters...

Haha, sure is..... :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Kat » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 pm

never said i was nice -- got history on forums just like you -- have a good one :Wiiiine!:
Kat

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

Let me spell it out for you, Dean and NAA shared the account, NAA uses a VPN (virtual private network) NAA as you know lives in Greece and complains about her neighbours starving to death, fighting over a bag of stale bread at the bakers whilst she happily funds her shitty forum.

Understand now?

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

Let me spell it out for you, Dean and NAA shared the account, NAA uses a VPN (virtual private network) NAA as you know lives in Greece and complains about her neighbours starving to death, fighting over a bag of stale bread at the bakers whilst she happily funds her shitty forum.

Understand now?

No we didn't...
Dean

Next

Return to The Archive