Sunny's football thread part 5

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's football thread part 5

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Well what can you say?...........Spurs started brightly but it was soon apparent that Arsenal were far too good for them. The score, 2-0 really doesn't relay just how much better a team we are. Even under Sherwood, Spurs have a long way to go.

The commentators tried their best to big up Spurs, saying fans will know these games have a habit of going up and down, with plenty of goals......yes they do, but with far better Spurs teams than this one.

A good all round performance from the gunners, particularly in defence where we are fast becoming the most frugal defenders in the league, and a clean sheet is always important.....it's where we've fallen apart in the past.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Don't be getting carried away now, cause Sunny will be disappointed with the result. The last thing she needs is your gloating.
Vicky

Postby Sunny not logged in. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Victoria wrote:Don't be getting carried away now, cause Sunny will be disappointed with the result. The last thing she needs is your gloating.

Its ok Vicky I prefer we beat manure match than that lot tbh, unfortunately FA aint that important these days....I like it but most even TJ don't rate it much these days. But what I found disgusting was that little creature WALCOTT!!! if its bad enough he held up the match for over 5 mins.....he then gets on the stretcher and sits up and right to the spurs fans he does symbols of 2-0 and smiling away.......that sums up the scumness in him! :roll:
Ach best I go play candy crush now. :Hiya:
Sunny not logged in.

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Sunny not logged in. wrote:
Victoria wrote:Don't be getting carried away now, cause Sunny will be disappointed with the result. The last thing she needs is your gloating.

Its ok Vicky I prefer we beat manure match than that lot tbh, unfortunately FA aint that important these days....I like it but most even TJ don't rate it much these days. But what I found disgusting was that little creature WALCOTT!!! if its bad enough he held up the match for over 5 mins.....he then gets on the stretcher and sits up and right to the spurs fans he does symbols of 2-0 and smiling away.......that sums up the scumness in him! :roll:

Hi Sunny. :Hiya:

Aye i know TJ doesn't rate it much it was just the other day he was saying he hoped Arsenal got beat, so they could concentrate on more important matters.

Good Luck with Candy Crush, i've never played it myself but i know lots of folk who love it.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:03 pm

I thought it was the amusing moment of the game, you could see they were just waiting for the smallest reason, to start raining missiles onto him and the poor stretcher bearers. lol.

To be fair Sunny, Walcott had been lying in front of those Spurs fans for some while, he wasn't being treated to calls of support and sympathy, they'd have been verbally, tearing the arse out of him......so you can't blame him for a bit of payback when he got the chance. :smilin:

I do rate the FA Cup but for Arsenal it isn't the most important thing on the agenda.........I wouldn't say the same for Spurs.

A win in any competition is important though, to bring or keep the confidence high in the dressing room........we played well and that means a lot to the team at the moment.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny NLI. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

I thought it was the amusing moment of the game, you could see they were just waiting for the smallest reason, to start raining missiles onto him and the poor stretcher bearers. lol.

To be fair Sunny, Walcott had been lying in front of those Spurs fans for some while, he wasn't being treated to calls of support and sympathy, they'd have been verbally, tearing the arse out of him......so you can't blame him for a bit of payback when he got the chance. :smilin:
I do rate the FA Cup but for Arsenal it isn't the most important thing on the agenda.........I wouldn't say the same for Spurs.

A win in any competition is important though, to bring or keep the confidence high in the dressing room........we played well and that means a lot to the team at the moment.

Well it should be the most important thing on your agenda!! coz u aint gonna win the CL or the title.....so u may as well go for it!....but pray u don't draw city away!!! :laughing:
And Vicky best u don't start candy crush coz your modding skills will slack off.....and guest posts will build up etc....u will be to busy playing candy crush! :laughing:
Sunny NLI.

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Sunny NLI. wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Well it should be the most important thing on your agenda!! coz u aint gonna win the CL or the title.....so u may as well go for it!....but pray u don't draw city away!!! :laughing:
And Vicky best u don't start candy crush coz your modding skills will slack off.....and guest posts will build up etc....u will be to busy playing candy crush! :laughing:

I heard it's very addictive Sunny, my Aunt started playing it a few months ago when she retired now she can't stop, she plays it for hours at a time.

Sunny's football thread part 6 soon, this is the most popular thread on here. :Wiiiine!:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Well it should be the most important thing on your agenda!! coz u aint gonna win the CL or the title

More chance than Spurs have. :wubwub:

City?....shit em, we'll have em next time, when they've only got 11 team members on the pitch. :more beer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Text » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:I thought it was gonnae finish 0.0 between Arsenal and Cardiff, but Arsenal got two goals right at the end Mr TJ will be relieved.

Yo Vicky. :Hiya: That's the point where many game-changing goals are scored. It's when stamina & mental focus start to seriously flag, after nearly 90 minutes of playing. ManU has always made the most of this, it's our party trick. Who will ever forget champs league final 1999??? :wink:

The champions league final 1999? I've no idea Canny, what happened?

Sheringham & Solskaer turned the game on its head in the dying minutes of extra time, V.
From a one nil loss ....... to a two one win, in a matter of seconds. Fergie's finest hour.
Quite magical. In fact it looked like a piece of sorcery to me cos it was too good to be true. :laughing:
Text

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:I thought it was gonnae finish 0.0 between Arsenal and Cardiff, but Arsenal got two goals right at the end Mr TJ will be relieved.

Yo Vicky. :Hiya: That's the point where many game-changing goals are scored. It's when stamina & mental focus start to seriously flag, after nearly 90 minutes of playing. ManU has always made the most of this, it's our party trick. Who will ever forget champs league final 1999??? :wink:

Sheringham & Solskaer turned the game on its head in the dying minutes of extra time, V. From a one nil loss ....... to a two one win, in a matter of seconds. Fergie's finest hour. Quite magical. In fact it look like a piece of sorcery to me. :laughing:

He was some manager Fergie and a good player, he played for the best team in Glasgow you know. :wink:

I'm going to get his autobiography soon it looks like a good read.
Vicky

Postby Text » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:50 pm

There is a growing trend in footy....smooching!! Their wives should be worried. Not about them being gay, they aren't gay. But how come they have such an overwhelming degree of affection for their 'workmates'?

STOP!! :pointlaugh:
Text

Postby Text » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:

Sheringham & Solskaer turned the game on its head in the dying minutes of extra time, V. From a one nil loss ....... to a two one win, in a matter of seconds. Fergie's finest hour. Quite magical. In fact it look like a piece of sorcery to me. :laughing:

He was some manager Fergie and a good player, he played for the best team in Glasgow you know. :wink:

Yes it's very juicy Vicky. Fergie does not pull any punches. :Hiya:
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Well what can you say?...........Spurs started brightly but it was soon apparent that Arsenal were far too good for them. The score, 2-0 really doesn't relay just how much better a team we are. Even under Sherwood, Spurs have a long way to go.

The commentators tried their best to big up Spurs, saying fans will know these games have a habit of going up and down, with plenty of goals......yes they do, but with far better Spurs teams than this one.

A good all round performance from the gunners, particularly in defence where we are fast becoming the most frugal defenders in the league, and a clean sheet is always important.....it's where we've fallen apart in the past.

What fucking game did you watch? Spurs should have been a goal up before you even had a shot on goal. Vermaelen should have been sent off in the first half and was subbed for being shyte. :bum:

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Yes it's very juicy Vicky. Fergie does not pull any punches. :Hiya:

Aye he's a straight talker is Fergie, i'm looking forward to reading it. :Hiya:
Vicky

Previous

Return to The Archive