Fresh Horizon IV

Big Threads

Re: Fresh Horizon IV

Postby DreamTwister » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:

Is Micky really that simple minded?
I read about have his post and stopped, and thought to myself 'he's a liar'
If he expects anyone to believe, he let edna and shell onto fh to try act like grown ups. He's trying to treat everyone like an idiot but no one is falling for it now.
micky needs to fuck off from forum world, he's useless as admin ( people only join to watch his melt downs and laugh at him) and try get a real life.

I let Shell on. I had no inkling of her previous forum history.
DreamTwister

Postby rollup » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:37 pm

So is micky still admin DT or has he been banned or just become an everyday poster?
rollup

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:38 pm

And is Edna still a member?
Claire

Postby DreamTwister » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Claire wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:
Micky wrote:How the hell canI be to blame forJL binning DT, cos as I've beentold many times, we all need to take resposibilty for our own actions, so she should take responsibility for her actions rather than try to pass the buck, and can someone lift my stupid ban please, its farcical when I'm trying to defend myself.....

We all need to take responsibility for our actions ?

Good...my first responsibility is my failure to put you in your place when you fuck up..well no more SON.

You are a woman abusing cunt. The most people you swear at on FH are woman. You treat them as lesser beings than men. They could walk you under anytime ..from now on I will do what I fucking want on FH ..which will be a darn sight better than your useless attempts of trying to be admin. You have no social skills whatsoever..

Are you sacking him? :kinell:

I will warn him. The only way to make someone super admin, which is what he is so he can do all the ACP stuff rather than some of it, is through the database. I've taken it away before and I will do it again. All he has to do is admin the place like it should be done and leave the personal shit and his emotions out of it. A simple enough request surely ?

If he can't then it's his own fault..
DreamTwister

Postby DreamTwister » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:41 pm

FFS with the questions. I have driven all this way to see my family not spend my time on bloody forums answering questions.

Back later.
DreamTwister

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
Claire wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:
Micky wrote:How the hell canI be to blame forJL binning DT, cos as I've beentold many times, we all need to take resposibilty for our own actions, so she should take responsibility for her actions rather than try to pass the buck, and can someone lift my stupid ban please, its farcical when I'm trying to defend myself.....

Good...my first responsibility is my failure to put you in your place when you fuck up..well no more SON.

You are a woman abusing cunt. The most people you swear at on FH are woman. You treat them as lesser beings than men. They could walk you under anytime ..from now on I will do what I fucking want on FH ..which will be a darn sight better than your useless attempts of trying to be admin. You have no social skills whatsoever..

I will warn him. The only way to make someone super admin, which is what he is so he can do all the ACP stuff rather than some of it, is through the database. I've taken it away before and I will do it again. All he has to do is admin the place like it should be done and leave the personal shit and his emotions out of it. A simple enough request surely ?

Bottled it again. You know he can't tie his own shoelaces let alone Admin a forum.
Dean

Postby rollup » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
Claire wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:

No change then.
rollup

Postby GoldytheFish » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

[quote="DreamTwister"]

You are a woman abusing cunt. The most people you swear at on FH are woman. You treat them as lesser beings than men. They could walk you under anytime ..from now on I will do what I fucking want on FH ..which will be a darn sight better than your useless attempts of trying to be admin. You have no social skills whatsoever

That's a bit better. :popcorn:
GoldytheFish

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Same shit different day then.

So back to BF and FH escalating the personal stuff. It's really out of hand now. Micky and DT should be ashamed of themselves for this whole thing.
Claire

Postby rollup » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:43 pm

With your lung problems you're going to die living on that boat in winter.
rollup

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
Claire wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:

Oh FFS! Why even bother? :roll: I thought for a moment you were going to salvage something from the ruins but apparently not. Nothing is going to change.

Nothing will ever change until you get rid of Micky altogether. He's shit on so many people and driven away a lot of good posters. Why can't you see that the fundamental problem is Micky himself?

He is incapable of change so make it easy for him and delete him completely.

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 pm

jackb wrote:With your lung problems you're going to die living on that boat in winter.

Yeah God, poor JL :kinell:
Claire

Postby DreamTwister » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:45 pm

jackb wrote:With your lung problems you're going to die living on that boat in winter.

Why don't you and Dean get married ?
DreamTwister

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm

DreamTwister wrote:

Why don't you and Micky? What happened about his lies regarding Edna's ban?
Claire

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm

DreamTwister wrote:

You can have the spare bedroom...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive