Fresh Horizon V

Big Threads

Re: Fresh Horizon V

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 am

GoldytheFish wrote:Just to let you know that me and DT are off to hospital now, he got worse.Will update later.

Good luck Goldy, I hope he's ok.
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:Eric says that I have a vendetta against Edna, yet it's Edna who is stalking my sons, my husband and me.

Is Ali thick or is it a case of her believing that doxing is ok?

Has Ali seen the stuff that's been posted about you on BF? That thread about your husband for a start?

Yes and she called me a hypocrite and a drama queen for objecting to it.

There's no point expecting Ali to say anything. Every time that kind of thing arises, she just goes on about what Stooo does here.

I know and for her to ignore what Edna is currently doing tells you all you need to know about Ali.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41 am

Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:Eric says that I have a vendetta against Edna, yet it's Edna who is stalking my sons, my husband and me.

Has Ali seen the stuff that's been posted about you on BF? That thread about your husband for a start?

There's no point expecting Ali to say anything. Every time that kind of thing arises, she just goes on about what Stooo does here.

I know and for her to ignore what Edna is currently doing tells you all you need to know about Ali.

Yes, of course she reads BF so she'll have seen how different Edna is there. It won't matter to her though, and it doesn't matter to Micky either. That's up to them, but I find it all a bit icky.
Raggamuffin

Postby Vicky » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 am

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I bet she wouldn't be saying that if it was her partner that the thread was about. Ali's feart of Edna there's no two ways about it.
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 am

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I bet she wouldn't be saying that if it was her partner that the thread was about. Ali's feart of Edna there's no two ways about it.

If there was a thread on here about her partner, she'd be demanding that people on FH "condemn" it, but if it happens on BF to someone else, they're just being a drama queen if they object.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Yes, of course she reads BF so she'll have seen how different Edna is there. It won't matter to her though, and it doesn't matter to Micky either. That's up to them, but I find it all a bit icky.

I find it astonishing actually. :ooer: I think they both have something wrong with them.
Claire

Postby Vicky » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

If there was a thread on here about her partner, she'd be demanding that people on FH "condemn" it, but if it happens on BF to someone else, they're just being a drama queen if they object.

Exactly Rags. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am

Claire wrote:[

I find it astonishing actually. :ooer: I think they both have something wrong with them.

Ali's always been like that though. She's a bit like Dean in that respect - she picks her "side" and sticks to it no matter what, until she gets bored and changes "sides". Micky starts something - sometimes inadvertently - but then sits back and blames others when the trouble starts.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

She is the most self centred person I have ever come across. I think she has a personality disorder. I can't think of any other explanation for it.
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:[

Ali's always been like that though. She's a bit like Dean in that respect - she picks her "side" and sticks to it no matter what, until she gets bored and changes "sides". Micky starts something - sometimes inadvertently - but then sits back and blames others when the trouble starts.

The wrong side usually. I won't shed any tears when Edna turns on her.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 am

Micky's post on BF says it all.

I never said any such thing Ads/Eds whatever, I merely said I was thinking about it, and I've thought about it, and I'm not banning you cos you're actually a very good poster, but I was just picking up on the negative vibes of a couple of poster who dont want you there, but thats not a good enough reason to ban you, so.........

He is basically saying that he was going to ban Edna because of Claire and I, but that he loves her as a poster so he's going to go against us. In reality, I never said a word to him. He wasn't in the SB last night as far as I recall, there were no PMs, and there was no ultimatum. He's conveniently ignored the fact that she blamed me, and he's conveniently ignored the thinly-veiled threat she made about the gloves being off.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Micky's post on BF says it all.

I never said any such thing Ads/Eds whatever, I merely said I was thinking about it, and I've thought about it, and I'm not banning you cos you're actually a very good poster, but I was just picking up on the negative vibes of a couple of poster who dont want you there, but thats not a good enough reason to ban you, so.........

He is basically saying that he was going to ban Edna because of Claire and I, but that he loves her as a poster so he's going to go against us. In reality, I never said a word to him. He wasn't in the SB last night as far as I recall, there were no PMs, and there was no ultimatum. He's conveniently ignored the fact that she blamed me, and he's conveniently ignored the thinly-veiled threat she made about the gloves being off.

He's thought about it probably means that Ali has told him what to do. She's still calling us "old drama queens" in private on the SB.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 am

Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Micky's post on BF says it all.

He's thought about it probably means that Ali has told him what to do. She's still calling us "old drama queens" in private on the SB.

The point is that he started it by implying that he would ban her because of us, so now she's threatening to go for us, and he said absolutely nothing about that - in fact, he sucked right up to her again. It's what he does. He started all that business about him meeting me too, and then sat there whilst others made disgusting comments. He might not mean to do it, but he does. Tbh, it's not really Edna who's the problem - she's just being Edna, it's those who are condoning what she does.
Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:02 am

Oh, and Ali wanted us to take it here, so we did, and she still can't shut up about it. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Previous

Return to The Archive