Fresh Horizon VI

Big Threads

Re: Fresh Horizon VI

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Kat wrote:just forum games then again to make micky look a twat - like you have others then - why cant you just stop being a knob

Micky doesn't need anyone else playing games to make him look a twat. He does that all by himself - every day!

Postby Dean » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What an awful man Micky is. I'm going to try very hard not to have any more sympathy if and when he fails at his next job. I stuck up for him on here, I went against Stooo, I even got "sacked" as FS, but all Micky does is suck up to the stupid Barry, who is blatantly winding him up, and tells me to eff off. If the person who betrayed him does it again - well, he asks for it quite frankly.

You've said that about Micky loads of times. You'll be kissing his arse again when you fall out with Stooo next time... :roll:
Dean

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:bet you dont call anyone on your place cunts - you wouldnt dare

If they act like cunts, they get called cunts. Just ask Holly and Sunny... :gigglesnshit:

But surely the biggest **** in FW is you Dean. A self confessed tough guy (Which is funny) an avid spell checker. And a very obvious twat............Tosser ;) lol........But your ineptitude makes me smile!
Winston

Postby Kat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:15 pm

maybe dean - but its just a forum hey and we can all be who we want behind a screen - bet you are a nice bloke in rl eh ? maybe
Kat

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Winston wrote:
Dean wrote:

If they act like cunts, they get called cunts. Just ask Holly and Sunny... :gigglesnshit:

But surely the biggest **** in FW is you Dean. A self confessed tough guy (Which is funny) an avid spell checker. And a very obvious twat............Tosser ;) lol........But your ineptitude makes me smile!

You're never this gobby when Curious is about.......

Postby hitmebabyonemoretime » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What an awful man Micky is. I'm going to try very hard not to have any more sympathy if and when he fails at his next job. I stuck up for him on here, I went against Stooo, I even got "sacked" as FS, but all Micky does is suck up to the stupid Barry, who is blatantly winding him up, and tells me to eff off. If the person who betrayed him does it again - well, he asks for it quite frankly.

He's told you to fuck off quite a few times lately. Why did you even bother with him?
He's always been a total dickhead. I can't see that changing.
hitmebabyonemoretime

Postby Dean » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Winston wrote:
Dean wrote:

I've never once claimed to be a tough guy, Winny...

I do however enjoy getting stupid cunts like you and Kat to bite... :leer:
Dean

Postby Dean » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Kat wrote:maybe dean - but its just a forum hey and we can all be who we want behind a screen - bet you are a nice bloke in rl eh ? maybe

We can be who we want to be, and you chose you? Fucking hell... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Winston wrote:
Dean wrote:

We don't bite Dean.......Just laugh!! ;)
Winston

Postby Kat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:maybe dean - but its just a forum hey and we can all be who we want behind a screen - bet you are a nice bloke in rl eh ? maybe

:dafinger:
Kat

Postby Dean » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Winston wrote:
Dean wrote:
Winston wrote:
Dean wrote:

We don't bite Dean.......Just laugh!! ;)

Yeah ok Winny... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Dean wrote:

You've said that about Micky loads of times. You'll be kissing his arse again when you fall out with Stooo next time... :roll:

I said I was going to "try" not to have any more sympathy. I'm too soft-hearted you see. :razz:
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:

I said I was going to "try" not to have any more sympathy. I'm too soft-hearted you see. :razz:

Nah, you just like to play them off against each other, depending on which one you've fallen out with at any given time...
Dean

Postby Kat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Dean wrote:

bad innit :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Kat

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:

Nah, you just like to play them off against each other, depending on which one you've fallen out with at any given time...

We're not all like you Dean. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive