Fresh Horizon VI

Big Threads

Fresh Horizon VI

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Micky's post on BF says it all.

I never said any such thing Ads/Eds whatever, I merely said I was thinking about it, and I've thought about it, and I'm not banning you cos you're actually a very good poster, but I was just picking up on the negative vibes of a couple of poster who dont want you there, but thats not a good enough reason to ban you, so.........

He is basically saying that he was going to ban Edna because of Claire and I, but that he loves her as a poster so he's going to go against us. In reality, I never said a word to him. He wasn't in the SB last night as far as I recall, there were no PMs, and there was no ultimatum. He's conveniently ignored the fact that she blamed me, and he's conveniently ignored the thinly-veiled threat she made about the gloves being off.

He's thought about it probably means that Ali has told him what to do. She's still calling us "old drama queens" in private on the SB.

The point is that he started it by implying that he would ban her because of us, so now she's threatening to go for us, and he said absolutely nothing about that - in fact, he sucked right up to her again. It's what he does. He started all that business about him meeting me too, and then sat there whilst others made disgusting comments. He might not mean to do it, but he does. Tbh, it's not really Edna who's the problem - she's just being Edna, it's those who are condoning what she does.

Yes, I agree with all that.
Claire

Re: Fresh Horizon V

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 am

isnt it odd that micky knows already that he got the job????? there must not have been any other candidates!

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 am

Ali has stopped bitching and stirring in the SB now, so I hope it stays that way.
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:

I never said any such thing Ads/Eds whatever, I merely said I was thinking about it, and I've thought about it, and I'm not banning you cos you're actually a very good poster, but I was just picking up on the negative vibes of a couple of poster who dont want you there, but thats not a good enough reason to ban you, so.........

He is basically saying that he was going to ban Edna because of Claire and I, but that he loves her as a poster so he's going to go against us. In reality, I never said a word to him. He wasn't in the SB last night as far as I recall, there were no PMs, and there was no ultimatum. He's conveniently ignored the fact that she blamed me, and he's conveniently ignored the thinly-veiled threat she made about the gloves being off.

He's thought about it probably means that Ali has told him what to do. She's still calling us "old drama queens" in private on the SB.

The point is that he started it by implying that he would ban her because of us, so now she's threatening to go for us, and he said absolutely nothing about that - in fact, he sucked right up to her again. It's what he does. He started all that business about him meeting me too, and then sat there whilst others made disgusting comments. He might not mean to do it, but he does. Tbh, it's not really Edna who's the problem - she's just being Edna, it's those who are condoning what she does.

Kinell fen you really need to give your brain a rest, cos you reallly do overthing things far far too much......and just for the record I'm not threatening to 'go for you' at all. I leave that sort of shit to your mate Stooo that does it for real, the deranged nutter.....
Mickyboy

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:

Kinell fen you really need to give your brain a rest, cos you reallly do overthing things far far too much......and just for the record I'm not threatening to 'go for you' at all. I leave that sort of shit to your mate Stooo that does it for real, the deranged nutter.....

No it's Edna that's threatening to go for us because of you. Also it's Edna that does it for real which you condone by ignoring it.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:

Just go away Micky. You've stirred it up yet again, and taken no responsibility. I didn't say you were threatening to go for me, I said Edna was. In future, if you want to ban someone, don't drag me into it. You have stirred it up several times and then sat back and said nothing when there's trouble, so go back to FH.
Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raggamuffin

Postby Gabby » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

Funny Edna saying the gloves are off cos Micky threatened to ban her :pmsl: ...... didn't take her long eh Micky? :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

Guest wrote:isnt it odd that micky knows already that he got the job????? there must not have been any other candidates!

Fuck me I thought it might be too much to hope for that some of you ppl might actually be happy for me, now that I've got the job I really want at last rather than picking petty holes......and for the record, over 30 ppl went for the job I did and I was just the latest candidate for it, but I was obviously the best as I've been offered the job.......
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am

Pocahontas wrote:Funny Edna saying the gloves are off cos Micky threatened to ban her :pmsl: ...... didn't take her long eh Micky? :gigglesnshit:

She won't have meant Micky - she's too busy sucking up to him. Strange really as he's banned her once and threatened to ban her again. She must be playing a very long game over on FH.
Raggamuffin

Postby Gabby » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Funny Edna saying the gloves are off cos Micky threatened to ban her :pmsl: ...... didn't take her long eh Micky? :gigglesnshit:

She won't have meant Micky - she's too busy sucking up to him. Strange really as he's banned her once and threatened to ban her again. She must be playing a very long game over on FH.

Only a matter of time.... it's always the same.......... the joys of the forum merry-go-round! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:57 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:isnt it odd that micky knows already that he got the job????? there must not have been any other candidates!

Fuck me I thought it might be too much to hope for that some of you ppl might actually be happy for me, now that I've got the job I really want at last rather than picking petty holes......and for the record, over 30 ppl went for the job I did and I was just the latest candidate for it, but I was obviously the best as I've been offered the job.......

Maybe waiting to see what next Monday brings first? :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Well I shall be in Sussex for next Monday Gabs, thats what next Monday will bring starting work for a very reputable company....
Mickyboy

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Well I shall be in Sussex for next Monday Gabs, thats what next Monday will bring starting work for a very reputable company....

I hope your stirring has made you happy.
Claire

Postby Truthy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Leggo :gigglesnshit:
Truthy

Postby Gabby » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

'Mondays' always come and go under the same cloud for you..... we shall see!
Gabby

Next

Return to The Archive