Fresh Horizon Seven

Big Threads

Re: Fresh Horizon Seven

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Stooo wrote:Thread pulled :leer:

Shell really isn't very self-aware is she?

It's too bad you didn't see it Kat, but after all of your 'fen bashing' comments...you would have twisted what she said to her coming out smelling like a rose. I HOPE, you have never known anyone that was a victim of child abuse...because calling someone a peadophile is bang out of order.....as much as I despise and loathe Fen and Stooo, I would NEVER call someone a peado, ever. And this has NOTHING to do with my past experience with 'stooo'...this has to do with the bitch that Fen is and always has been. It's not like I just now noticed her on this forum, I posted with her 5 or 6 yrs ago. And she was exactly the same! Stirred shit, then cried victim. She's as trustworthy as a black mamba!

I don't care how you try to 'excuse' what she said, it boils down to, there is NO excuse for it.

Shell never plays the victim? :pmsl:

If she's going to lie, she should make sure that others don't have access to her rants on other forums. :mrgreen:
Raggamuffin

Postby curious » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:03 pm

what no insults direct at Stooo about being a "cat lover" and that he dislikes "apple" products? I am a bit disappointed that Shell continues to be a one-trick pony. Hmmm, guess she hasn't learned anything living in the UK. :gigglesnshit:
curious

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Ex Sky wrote:I remember Joy Division well from Sky News. He disappeared for a while after revealing that he has to sign the sex offenders register until 2020 because of a misunderstanding between him and two 14 year old schoolboys, it's always stuck in my mind :shake head:

I could well believe that. A "misunderstanding"? There. is no way he was on the sex offenders register for a misunderstanding.

Shell loves him too. :yikes:
Claire

Postby charlie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Claire wrote:
Ex Sky wrote:I remember Joy Division well from Sky News. He disappeared for a while after revealing that he has to sign the sex offenders register until 2020 because of a misunderstanding between him and two 14 year old schoolboys, it's always stuck in my mind :shake head:

I could well believe that. A "misunderstanding"? There. is no way he was on the sex offenders register for a misunderstanding.

That guy is a dangerous friggin nugget :pukeup:
charlie

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
It's too bad you didn't see it Kat, but after all of your 'fen bashing' comments...you would have twisted what she said to her coming out smelling like a rose. I HOPE, you have never known anyone that was a victim of child abuse...because calling someone a peadophile is bang out of order.....as much as I despise and loathe Fen and Stooo, I would NEVER call someone a peado, ever. And this has NOTHING to do with my past experience with 'stooo'...this has to do with the bitch that Fen is and always has been. It's not like I just now noticed her on this forum, I posted with her 5 or 6 yrs ago. And she was exactly the same! Stirred shit, then cried victim. She's as trustworthy as a black mamba!

I don't care how you try to 'excuse' what she said, it boils down to, there is NO excuse for it.

Shell claims she wouldn't call some someone a paedo - ever. Oh really?

You 2 elecunt and foolnnnnela ...well along with your paedo nasty scum lover ******/stooo are the most despised fuks on this forum.

But, I've had enough of her fucking lies and bullshit that she's feeding to her paedo boyfriend.

You foolnnela are nothing more than a rancid piece of rotting stinking flesh along with your PAEDO boyfriend, it's well known that you condone paedos, look at Black Dahlia, a friend of yours....You ARE disgusting.

Black Dahlia is a KNOWN paedophile

Oh dear. :shake head:

:shake head:
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Ex Sky wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really? :kinell:

Really, he also used to say that he was going to rape men posters like he does now. I reckon he has to hide his laptop when the probation officer pops around for a cuppa :cuppaT:

He's off his head.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Micky got banned. :razz:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:13 pm

guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Is the disabled child made up?

Edders really has the cream of the crop on BF!
Claire

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Micky got banned. :razz:

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Mickey's banned. :pmsl:
Claire

Postby charlie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Claire wrote:
guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Is the disabled child made up?

Edders really has the cream of the crop on BF!

No idea, I'm just going off his weirdo posts and crazy personas.
charlie

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:15 pm

I wonder if he was banned for making a "provocative comment". :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Micky got banned. :razz:

:pmsl: This is so funny!
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 pm

I do hope FH reporter's around. :mrgreen:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 pm

guest wrote:

No idea, I'm just going off his weirdo posts and crazy personas.

I have never seen anything like it in my life!
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive