DS and DTV Part 3

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby DS'er 2013 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 pm

For a site that is meant to be anti DTV there sure are a lot of sympathisers here.
DS'er 2013

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:DTV compared to cancer, paedophiles and the holocaust now, you had a point but unfortunately it was lost when perspective went out of the window.

Nobody compared them to paedophiles. You know exactly the point I was making.

You are, quite rightly, judged by the company you keep. And hanging around with people who do terrible things, whether that be paedophilia, bank robbery, cruelty to animals, or torturing grieving mothers, makes you as terrible as them.

No way around it.

And for you to actually come here and create an account in order to defend such people is just incredible. I bet you didn't create an account anywhere to defend Noooway when she was having to post death certificates.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Les wrote:
Yes, which is why I post on redandwhitekop.co.uk mostly and am a member of a number of other forums that I read and sometimes post on. I also use Twitter. And watch the TV. I sometimes even read books.. How much spare time is there in an evening?

I miss you on DTV, and Puzz and even Jubbly, I used to like the arguments, not a lot happening over there at the moment (which is why these big threads on here about it are quite surprising).
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Cynical wrote:
Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Les wrote:Cunt is as cunt does, or something...

Despite what you may think, I didn't ask anyone to fall out with you, it's just not my style

and you know you could have gone back, your drunken stealth attacks are what did for you, not a bloody row in the playground.

No. Falling out with you was quite easy. You've managed it with the majority of DTV too..

But no, the only reason I'm not posting there is because of Ginge and Apathy. They made it clear, to clear off. So I did. I still read the place as they have granted me that privilege..

And the bit in bold tells us everything we need to know about you, Les.

The only reason you are not posting there is because Apathy and Ginge don't want you there. The bullying of a grieving mother who was forced to post a birth certificate certainly isn't going to stop you.

You know what? IF someday it turns out that the DTV and DS members who were cynical about her were right, there's going to be a lot of eggs on faces :ooer:

There won't be any egg on my face.

Even if Noooway was revealed to be a 52 year old hairy fat trucker from rotherham. I would still stand by opinion that it was wrong to do what the DTVers did.

Postby Les » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Les wrote:
Yes, which is why I post on redandwhitekop.co.uk mostly and am a member of a number of other forums that I read and sometimes post on. I also use Twitter. And watch the TV. I sometimes even read books.. How much spare time is there in an evening?

I miss you on DTV, and Puzz and even Jubbly, I used to like the arguments, not a lot happening over there at the moment (which is why these big threads on here about it are quite surprising).

The rows were good. It's something that the Mods and admin didn't want and didn't understand, but it's part of the whole DTV fabric, without it, it's bollocks.
Les

Postby justpoppedin » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 pm

All this DTV. Ers.... DS. Ers...FH. ers ...is really quite mind boggling, don't know how you keep up with it all, I get tired out reading about it,and have little clue what is the long running development plan, because It seems like a roundabout,going round and round ,makes you quite dizzeeee reading it all on here. :scratch: :scratch: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
justpoppedin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 pm

DS'er 2013 wrote:For a site that is meant to be anti DTV there sure are a lot of sympathisers here.

I don't think everyone on the forum is anti-DTV, in fact most of the posters on here don't know anything about it.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby DS'er 2013 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:DTV compared to cancer, paedophiles and the holocaust now, you had a point but unfortunately it was lost when perspective went out of the window.

Nobody compared them to paedophiles. You know exactly the point I was making.

Being thick as shit they do not understand what an analogy is. But they have shown their true colors and we now know Les and Ray are DTVers.
DS'er 2013

Postby disinterestedobserver » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Guest wrote:There won't be any egg on my face.

Even if Noooway was revealed to be a 52 year old hairy fat trucker from rotherham. I would still stand by opinion that it was wrong to do what the DTVers did.

And STILL no acceptance that there were just as many DS members doubted Noooway on that original thread on GD as DTV fms :shake head: Do we see anyone foaming at the mouth about them?
disinterestedobserver

Postby DS'er 2013 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 pm

They did not care if they were right or wrong. IF they did they would have aired on the side of caution and would rather have not up set a mother than try to out someone they thought were a troll.
DS'er 2013

Postby Vass » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Les wrote:The rows were good. It's something that the Mods and admin didn't want and didn't understand, but it's part of the whole DTV fabric, without it, it's bollocks.
Dunno about that Les, to my eyes they were very clearly integral to inflaming it at times, particularly by allowing the frequent return of Jubbly to troll while they pretended they had no reason to believe it was him each time, even though any gibbering subhuman blob with half a brain cell could spot him a mile away.
Vass

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 pm

disinterestedobserver wrote:

And STILL no acceptance that there were just as many DS members doubted Noooway on that original thread on GD as DTV fms :shake head: Do we see anyone foaming at the mouth about them?

How do you know that those DS members aren't on DTV?

Postby DS'er 2013 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 pm

disinterestedobserver wrote:

This is what I mean by DTVers being a cancer on DS.
Genuine DS members would never have cared about trolls or if someone was genuine. It is only because the DTV lot go on about it, that new DS members and even older ones have joined in. That is why they need cutting out.
DS'er 2013

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Vass wrote:
Les wrote:The rows were good. It's something that the Mods and admin didn't want and didn't understand, but it's part of the whole DTV fabric, without it, it's bollocks.
Dunno about that Les, to my eyes they were very clearly integral to inflaming it at times, particularly by allowing the frequent return of Jubbly to troll while they pretended they had no reason to believe it was him each time, even though any gibbering subhuman blob with half a brain cell could spot him a mile away.

You spotted him didn't you....

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Screengrabs rather than links would be appropriate for hidden bollocks.

If this is repeated then I will filter links to DTV.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Archive