DS and DTV Part 3

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Tumbs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Les wrote:
Tumbs wrote:It seems it's fine if you're puzz to hurl abuse around, and it was what got him kicked off DS in the first place. But if a DTVer went and said half of what puzz said they would be in the wrong. And he goes on about other people needing a taste of their own medicine. When are you going to start being accountable for your actions?

All Puzz has ever done is defend himself. I'm the same. Just because we don't subscribe to the DTV manifesto and have the brass neck to criticise it, we are treated like scum by some members. It'll happen to you at some point tumbles too, once they get fucked off with you, like they did with lahdedah..

You're probably right Les.
Tumbs

Re: DS and DTV Part 2

Postby no need » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:10 pm

curious wrote:Trolls on DS! Really? I have always found that forum to be so entertaining, filled with friendly engaging types. :smilin:

Just leave them alone they'll be fine without you.
no need

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Les wrote:
Tumbs wrote:It seems it's fine if you're puzz to hurl abuse around, and it was what got him kicked off DS in the first place. But if a DTVer went and said half of what puzz said they would be in the wrong. And he goes on about other people needing a taste of their own medicine. When are you going to start being accountable for your actions?

All Puzz has ever done is defend himself. I'm the same. Just because we don't subscribe to the DTV manifesto and have the brass neck to criticise it, we are treated like scum by some members. It'll happen to you at some point tumbles too, once they get fucked off with you, like they did with lahdedah..

Cheers Les. It's actually amusing in a way to see them turn on each other, Lahdedah was one of the most loyal clique members and even she wasn't safe from their venom.
Puzzler

Postby Les » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:
Puzzler wrote:It's about time she had a taste of her own medicine.

You're long overdue yours. :trollface:

Or maybe karma might catch up with you.

Am I? I Karma for what? Being called every cunt under the sun on DTV for years, and giving as good as I fucking got? Let me ask you summat in fact, why exactly have you got such a fucking obsession with getting rid of PBUs and so called trolls from DS? I've got a pretty good idea, but I'd like to see you answer in your own words.

What is their obsession? and why? why do they keep doing this?

Can someone answer me this please?. :Hiya:

I've no idea but we should not rest until everyone on that list is banned from DS. We must rid DS of those obsessive cliquey fuckers.

But then we would be no better than them. Being liberal is bloody complicated.. :paranoid:
Les

Postby curious » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:20 pm

no need wrote:
curious wrote:Trolls on DS! Really? I have always found that forum to be so entertaining, filled with friendly engaging types. :smilin:

Just leave them alone they'll be fine without you.

Alas no-need that isn't possible. I have been a member of that forum for oh something like 3 or 4 years....Too late so don't hate. :trollface:
curious

Postby curious » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Les wrote: But then we would be no better than them. Being liberal is bloody complicated.. :paranoid:

really being a liberal is complicated Les? How so, most academics find it exceedingly easy.....Just do the right thing. :smilin:
curious

Postby Les » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:10 pm

curious wrote:
Les wrote: But then we would be no better than them. Being liberal is bloody complicated.. :paranoid:

really being a liberal is complicated Les? How so, most academics find it exceedingly easy.....Just do the right thing. :smilin:

You take me too literally Curious.. I sometimes chunter for the sake of it, it's a thing of mine. :cheers:
Les

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=70795699&postcount=244 picking on sad bb addict how cruel.

:trollface: awful dtvers again.

Phylo_Roadking aka Scout101 aka Philip Boyd, what a total cunt he is. They cannot leave sad_bb_addict alone, even though some of them have copped bans for abusing him.

He has always come across as a very nasty piece of work.

He's very arrogant, and desperately needs to appear intellectually superior to everyone else on the forum. He loves to italicise, bold and underline his points because he assumes we're not clever enough to understand what he's saying unless he emphasises everything. You'll also notice he likes to use the wink smiley a lot. It's his way of saying "I know something you don't. Are you clever enough to work out what it is?" When someone bests him in an argument he resorts to ad hominem and straw men because he's incapable of being magnanimous in defeat :hand:

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Phylo_Roadking aka Scout101 aka Philip Boyd, what a total cunt he is. They cannot leave sad_bb_addict alone, even though some of them have copped bans for abusing him.

He's inactive on there now.

he is so nasty...all day on the forum sad loner. inactive forever i hope... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

well, this is very clique isn't it. how awkward and very hypocritical.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=70795699&postcount=244 picking on sad bb addict how cruel.

:trollface: awful dtvers again.

Phylo_Roadking aka Scout101, what a total cunt he is. They cannot leave sad_bb_addict alone, even though some of them have copped bans for abusing him.

He has always come across as a very nasty piece of work.

He's very arrogant, and desperately needs to appear intellectually superior to everyone else on the forum. He loves to italicise, bold and underline his points because he assumes we're not clever enough to understand what he's saying unless he emphasises everything. You'll also notice he likes to use the wink smiley a lot. It's his way of saying "I know something you don't. Are you clever enough to work out what it is?" When someone bests him in an argument he resorts to ad hominem and straw men because he's incapable of being magnanimous in defeat :hand:

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Phylo_Roadking aka Scout101, what a total cunt he is. They cannot leave sad_bb_addict alone, even though some of them have copped bans for abusing him.

He's inactive on there now.

he is so nasty...all day on the forum sad loner. inactive forever i hope... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No it isn't! :dunno: it's entirely different. Let's just get the dtv lot off DS. It'll be a much better place then. They'll then know people are wise to them.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:09 am

Guest wrote:

Yeah but at least they aren't Stoatie.

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:06 am

Gotta say, in support of stoatie, he don't seem too cliquey, always had a lot of time for him cos he hates the fuckin system as much as I do.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 am

Tumbs wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:

Am I? I Karma for what? Being called every cunt under the sun on DTV for years, and giving as good as I fucking got? Let me ask you summat in fact, why exactly have you got such a fucking obsession with getting rid of PBUs and so called trolls from DS? I've got a pretty good idea, but I'd like to see you answer in your own words.

You were probably called a cunt because of all the late night abuse. You can't blame people for reacting to it.

I don't want to get rid of all trolls and PBUs. It's just the ones that cause trouble I have issues with. And you moan enough about DTV posters, why can't I complain about certain posters who I find irritating? There are obvious PBUs on there, but most don't cause trouble, and a lot of trolls add a bit of humour to boards. And don't go on about common sense, because he makes a game of people finding him out. He seems to have toned down quite a bit these days. Posters like wizard who think bashing their wives around is fine also get under my skin. You might say it's none of my business but I can't help but have an opinion on them.

You have plenty to say about posters like JF who have anything positive to say on Islam, why do you feel the need to slate anyone who says anything remotely positive about it? Why do you obsess over them? i could tell you to just ignore it.

Are you absolutely fucking daft? I got singled out from day on there for my political views, you cunting fucking cunt, fg started giving me abuse not the other motherfuckin way round. Demonised as a fucking racist cos I admitted to supporting the EDL, followed(you seeing a pattern here Tumbles?)onto DS and hounded and baited by numerous cunts from DTV. Oh, but fg's a fucking saint aint she eh? What a bitter old cunt, who probably only defends muslims cos she wants to fuck Abdul from down her local takeaway. Another thing, you lot say Chris wants to get 'found out', I thought you lot were against victim blaming(yeah, banned from DS being trivial in the grand scheme of things, but still caused by you lot) being such hardcore feminists? It's just yet another example of your hypocrisy aint it? ?And what the fuck are you talking about 'causing trouble'? It's a forum about I'm a cunting celeb, big bastard brother and argument after argument about politics and the fucking EU and islam, what the fuck are you talking about? Who gave you the god given fucking right to decide harmless posters like petertard were troublemakers when at least they posted insightful shit that people enjoy reading instead of the constant utter bollocks about PBUs you spew out? I 'slate' cunts like JF who praise islam cos the religion itself is incompatible with modern western society, and you get sick liberals like him, fg and honeybee who defend the most vile and poisonous extremists just cos they have beards and wear dresses. Unfortunately, people who have the same mindset(notice how I didn't say Cameron, Clegg and Miliband are more intelligent than him, cos they aren't, they got gifted their public positions by being born into privilege) as him are running this country, sleepwalking us into an islamic hell which is why I despise them so much. Go on though, vote for Labour next year and I hope upon hope your area gets taken over by muslims.

TL;DR - Tumbles, fg and james frederick are a shower of cunts with major control issues who kiss the arse of islam hoping the crocodile will eat them last.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 am

Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:

You were probably called a cunt because of all the late night abuse. You can't blame people for reacting to it.

I don't want to get rid of all trolls and PBUs. It's just the ones that cause trouble I have issues with. And you moan enough about DTV posters, why can't I complain about certain posters who I find irritating? There are obvious PBUs on there, but most don't cause trouble, and a lot of trolls add a bit of humour to boards. And don't go on about common sense, because he makes a game of people finding him out. He seems to have toned down quite a bit these days. Posters like wizard who think bashing their wives around is fine also get under my skin. You might say it's none of my business but I can't help but have an opinion on them.

You have plenty to say about posters like JF who have anything positive to say on Islam, why do you feel the need to slate anyone who says anything remotely positive about it? Why do you obsess over them? i could tell you to just ignore it.

Are you absolutely fucking daft? I got singled out from day on there for my political views, you cunting fucking cunt, fg started giving me abuse not the other motherfuckin way round. Demonised as a fucking racist cos I admitted to supporting the EDL, followed(you seeing a pattern here Tumbles?)onto DS and hounded and baited by numerous cunts from DTV. Oh, but fg's a fucking saint aint she eh? What a bitter old cunt, who probably only defends muslims cos she wants to fuck Abdul from down her local takeaway. Another thing, you lot say Chris wants to get 'found out', I thought you lot were against victim blaming(yeah, banned from DS being trivial in the grand scheme of things, but still caused by you lot) being such hardcore feminists? It's just yet another example of your hypocrisy aint it? ?And what the fuck are you talking about 'causing trouble'? It's a forum about I'm a cunting celeb, big bastard brother and argument after argument about politics and the fucking EU and islam, what the fuck are you talking about? Who gave you the god given fucking right to decide harmless posters like petertard were troublemakers when at least they posted insightful shit that people enjoy reading instead of the constant utter bollocks about PBUs you spew out? I 'slate' cunts like JF who praise islam cos the religion itself is incompatible with modern western society, and you get sick liberals like him, fg and honeybee who defend the most vile and poisonous extremists just cos they have beards and wear dresses. Unfortunately, people who have the same mindset(notice how I didn't say Cameron, Clegg and Miliband are more intelligent than him, cos they aren't, they got gifted their public positions by being born into privilege) as him are running this country, sleepwalking us into an islamic hell which is why I despise them so much. Go on though, vote for Labour next year and I hope upon hope your area gets taken over by muslims.

TL;DR - Tumbles, fg and james frederick are a shower of cunts with major control issues who kiss the arse of islam hoping the crocodile will eat them last.

Never mind, have a few drinks that will make things better and give you something to blame your tantrum on

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:You were probably called a cunt because of all the late night abuse. You can't blame people for reacting to it.

Never mind, have a few drinks that will make things better and give you something to blame your tantrum on

Sounds like a good idea actually, I could do with some hair of the dog. CHEERS! :more beer: :yess:
Puzzler

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 am

Guest wrote:Never mind, have a few drinks that will make things better and give you something to blame your tantrum on

He's right though.
Claire

Next

Return to The Archive