DS and DTV Part 4, yes really!

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 4, yes really!

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:[

i meant dtvers and dsers. i thought that was obvious from my posts. obviously not.

still not jane tho. we were on the same thread a few times when you were emilyp and agreed with each other. here you are coming over as a bit of a tit. there i thought you were ok.

You still can't speak for most of DS and DTV.

if you bother to read posts properly you'd see i never tried to. :off head:

Yes you did.
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:25 am

Metalgirl wrote:
Of course they are, Claire. It really is that simple. Behave.

Yes it is but then I think you yourself are a bit unstable. Your posts on the Nooway thread on DTV were unbelievable. If the thread hadn't been closed you'd still be on there doubting the girl, as it is you've brought it over here because you just cannot shut up about her.
Claire

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:26 am

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

i meant dtvers and dsers. i thought that was obvious from my posts. obviously not.

still not jane tho. we were on the same thread a few times when you were emilyp and agreed with each other. here you are coming over as a bit of a tit. there i thought you were ok.

Yes you did.

i'm rapidly changing my opinion of you. on ds you were intelligent even if you were misguided. on here you're just deliberately ignorant

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 am

Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

Yes it is but then I think you yourself are a bit unstable. Your posts on the Nooway thread on DTV were unbelievable. If the thread hadn't been closed you'd still be on there doubting the girl, as it is you've brought it over here because you just cannot shut up about her.

most of the posts about nooway have come from dogs members not dsers or dtvers. metalgirl was getting slated and came to defend herself which is what some of you said you wanted dtvers to do. hypocrisy is a wonderful thing heh?

Postby Metalgirl » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 am

Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

It was closed because it had reached its page limit. We were invited to continue if any of us had anything else to add. Can I not shut up about her? Really?

I am unstable, obviously.

Are you there one that is referred to as Cli ar in hallowed tones?
Last edited by Metalgirl on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metalgirl

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Fletch wrote:Yep, rate you as well.

I've always thought of you as a walter mitty like fuckwit and you turning up here doesn't change that. I have no need to wait and see what anyone else here says to say what I want. I don't need backup or support from any clique either and if you want to swan in here with your bullshit and baiting, then don't be surprised when folk call you on it. :smilin:

Looks like you DO need to tell your pals what a fucking keyboard warrior you are though.

Listen to yourself, prattling on about cliques and internet forums. FOUR HUNDRED PAGES of self-indulgent shite.
Do you think you're achieving anything or winning anything?
All you're doing is making yourself look like a bunch of bitter, twisted rejects.

This place has been driving itself into a hysterical circle-jerk over some alleged forum pile-on and you indulge in EXACTLY the same cuntish behaviour at every opportunity.

You're a fucking sad inbred joke.

calm down si.....you'll shoot yourself in the foot with the AK47 you just prized out of the dying rebel soldiers hand!!!! :shoot: :gigglesnshit:

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:35 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Yes you did.

i'm rapidly changing my opinion of you. on ds you were intelligent even if you were misguided. on here you're just deliberately ignorant

No I'm not but what makes you think I care what you think about me? :ooer:
Claire

Postby Metalgirl » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 am

Creamola Foam wrote:so is fluffy bunny hot or not??

has she and metalgirl ever ....you know........ done it .... :leer:

Creamola! No. Just no. :yikes:
Metalgirl

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

most of the posts about nooway have come from dogs members not dsers or dtvers. metalgirl was getting slated and came to defend herself which is what some of you said you wanted dtvers to do. hypocrisy is a wonderful thing heh?

I am talking about the Pizza Medic and Autopsy threads on DTV.
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 am

Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

It was closed because it had reached its page limit. We were invited to continue if any of us had anything else to add. Can I not shut up about her? Really?

Are you there one that is referred to as Claire in hallowed tones?

You are still on about her on here! Yes, you are unstable. You think she faked her baby's death certificate. :off head:
Claire

Postby Creamola Foam » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 am

Metalgirl wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:so is fluffy bunny hot or not??

has she and metalgirl ever ....you know........ done it .... :leer:

Creamola! No. Just no. :yikes:

no she isnt hot or no you havent :dunno:

im only messing, i will behave

or try at least
Creamola Foam

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:39 am

Metalgirl I have reported your post. This isn't DTV.
Claire

Postby Creamola Foam » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 am

Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

You are still on about her on here! Yes, you are unstable. You think she faked her baby's death certificate. :off head:

people have done similar on forums in the past as we all know claire
Creamola Foam

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 am

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Yes you did.

No I'm not but what makes you think I care what you think about me? :ooer:
you think that's why i post? to get your approval? deluded you are. :canny:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

I am talking about the Pizza Medic and Autopsy threads on DTV.

i was talking about the bit about her bringing it over here because she can't shut up about her.

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:41 am

Creamola Foam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:

people have done similar on forums in the past as we all know claire

Creamy you have no idea how this young girl was hounded into posting it. It's been proven that she is genuine.
Claire

Previous

Return to The Archive