DS and DTV Part 4, yes really!

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 4, yes really!

Postby Vass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 am

Hand him anything on a silver platter and he'll scoff like a piggy.
Vass

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Les » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 am

Vass wrote:
Les wrote:The rows were good. It's something that the Mods and admin didn't want and didn't understand, but it's part of the whole DTV fabric, without it, it's bollocks.
Dunno about that Les, to my eyes they were very clearly integral to inflaming it at times, particularly by allowing the frequent return of Jubbly to troll while they pretended they had no reason to believe it was him each time, even though any gibbering subhuman blob with half a brain cell could spot him a mile away.

Ok. But they pay lip service to not liking any arguments etc etc... To be honest, I don't know what they want. It's hardly a successful forum at the moment, unless it really does have multiple layers of hiddenness (that punters are invited to)..
Les

Postby HaloJoe » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:02 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:
HaloJoe wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:The cancer on DTV has been there too long and got to much of a foothold. It can not be cut out. But we can try to cut it out of DS before it is too late and will never be cut out.
There is no point defending DTV, you had your chance ages ago when this first started happening. Defend DTV and you are defending a cancer.

Fucking hell, why do you keep throwing the word 'cancer' about? DTV members (a lot of them) are bullying cunts. But cancer they are not! Cancer is hard to get over. DTV is not hard to get over.

You're going for cheap heat as a troll. Some are Premier Lge, you however are Sunday Lge.

Back to the drawing board sweetheart!

Fuck off cunt. They are a cancer on the internet and need to be cut out. It is a fucking analogy you thick twat. You are worse than the DTV cunts using the 'troll' line.

Well, that's told me. Sorry hun :doomed:
HaloJoe

Postby hardhead » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:03 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:They did not care if they were right or wrong. IF they did they would have aired on the side of caution and would rather have not up set a mother than try to out someone they thought were a troll.

What's so precious about being a mother on DS? Plenty of those about there. If she wasn't/isn't a grieving mother, if it turns out that way - anyone there has the right to poke the poster in the eye for being a liar. There's no magical protection for a troll/fantasist just because they pretended to be a greiving mother. In my eyes, quite the reverse actually. It's a disgusting thing to claim if false...and it wouldn't be the first time on DS:GD...

Did Jubbly jump up and down and foam at the mouth over Molly Morals?
hardhead

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:04 am

Stooo wrote:

Screengrabs rather than links would be appropriate for hidden bollocks.

If this is repeated then I will filter links to DTV.

If I post screen grabs from DTV then I'll get banned from DTV and not be able to post screen grabs.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Vass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:05 am

That I'll agree with, there was definitely a lot of whinging about fights while they gladly fanned the flames.
Vass

Postby disinterestedobserver » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:06 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:This is what I mean by DTVers being a cancer on DS.
Genuine DS members would never have cared about trolls or if someone was genuine. It is only because the DTV lot go on about it, that new DS members and even older ones have joined in. That is why they need cutting out.

Seems you have a different recollection of that thread than I or anyone I've talked to has. The DS doubters appeared long before the DTV ones...
disinterestedobserver

Postby Les » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:07 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:

If I post screen grabs from DTV then I'll get banned from DTV and not be able to post screen grabs.

I probably could, as they don't (generally) ban me, but then I use a tablet half the time and haven't figured out a good way of doing that yet. Also. It's a ballache.
Les

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:08 am

The DTVers are trying their diversionary tactics in the thread. They can not handle the truth so now they are logging on and talking about DTV in good terms to try to derail the talk from the truth about DTV being a bunch of cunts. It is funny how it is DTV cunts like Vass and sympathisers like Ray and Les.
DS'er 2013

Postby Vass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:12 am

And here was me thinking I was technically being critical of DTV that time.
Vass

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:13 am

disinterestedobserver wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:This is what I mean by DTVers being a cancer on DS.
Genuine DS members would never have cared about trolls or if someone was genuine. It is only because the DTV lot go on about it, that new DS members and even older ones have joined in. That is why they need cutting out.

Seems you have a different recollection of that thread than I or anyone I've talked to has. The DS doubters appeared long before the DTV ones...

The DS doubters were probably DTV PBUs, and if not they were the DSers that are infected by the DTV cancer of caring if posters are trolls or not.
It is posters who were originally from DS who were then banned who were the origin of the cancer. Posters like Ulyses31 and Jane Doh, who could not imagine that someone might disagree with them and NOT bait and alert them. So when they were banned their little imaginations looked to the first person they could blame, the people who disagreed with them on the last thread.
They were the origins of this cancer.
DS'er 2013

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So you will be banned from the innocent DTV forum just for posting a screengrab? Tell us again why you love posting there so much.

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:15 am

hardhead wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:They did not care if they were right or wrong. IF they did they would have aired on the side of caution and would rather have not up set a mother than try to out someone they thought were a troll.

What's so precious about being a mother on DS? Plenty of those about there. If she wasn't/isn't a grieving mother, if it turns out that way - anyone there has the right to poke the poster in the eye for being a liar. There's no magical protection for a troll/fantasist just because they pretended to be a greiving mother. In my eyes, quite the reverse actually. It's a disgusting thing to claim if false...and it wouldn't be the first time on DS:GD...

Did Jubbly jump up and down and foam at the mouth over Molly Morals?

Decent people do not care if someone is a troll, over caring if they are grieving mother. Put your troll hunting a head of decency, because it shows what a cunt you are.
DS'er 2013

Postby Les » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:The DTVers are trying their diversionary tactics in the thread. They can not handle the truth so now they are logging on and talking about DTV in good terms to try to derail the talk from the truth about DTV being a bunch of cunts. It is funny how it is DTV cunts like Vass and sympathisers like Ray and Les.

The fact is. Although I don't like the backslapping bollockery that was pointed out so well on this thread by Robbee and another guest that you see DTVers doing on DS, you can't tar all of the DTVers with the same brush. Admittedly, Vass and Red Okktober are very much in the "casting doubt on authenticity of posters" crowd - but at least they aren't wanking each other off in DS about it and disrupting threads. I dunno, maybe they are - I don't read it that much.

But your persistent bollocks in this thread is even more tiresome than that, to be honest.. :dafinger:
Les

Postby hardhead » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:19 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:The DS doubters were probably DTV PBUs, and if not they were the DSers that are infected by the DTV cancer of caring if posters are trolls or not.

Do you really think all this sounds rational? :off head: You've a wasp up your ass about being chucked when jubbly acted the maggot too much for even DTV to stand :grrrrr: Through this thread, through this evening you've just sounded more and more manic :shake head: And made less and less sense.
hardhead

Next

Return to The Archive