DS and DTV Part 4, yes really!

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby disinterestedobserver » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:28 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:If it is a shit hole and full of trolls it is because of DTV. They, both are them and attract the ones who are doing it in retaliation.
Get rid of DTVers and you get rid of most of the trolls, including the non DTV trolls.

Won't work like that. It's DS they're bombarding - not DTV. You could get rid of every DTV member from DS....and it would still be DS the trolls and sockpuppets hit, it's DS they were originally banned from. They'd still be there, time after time, bombarding GD...now with no-one to identify them.

If DTV are identifying pbus, especially the WUms, so that DS can get rid of them - they're doing me, and any other DS fm who actually wants their posts to matter at all, a favour.

Frankly I don't care if you don't think that way...you're not me, you're not posting my posts, I'm on DS because I like GD compared to the vast majority of general discussion forums. And likewise, don't tell me your mania about DTV is good for me - because it isn't.
disinterestedobserver

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:31 am

disinterestedobserver wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:If it is a shit hole and full of trolls it is because of DTV. They, both are them and attract the ones who are doing it in retaliation.
Get rid of DTVers and you get rid of most of the trolls, including the non DTV trolls.

Won't work like that. It's DS they're bombarding - not DTV. You could get rid of every DTV member from DS....and it would still be DS the trolls and sockpuppets hit, it's DS they were originally banned from. They'd still be there, time after time, bombarding GD...now with no-one to identify them.

If DTV are identifying pbus, especially the WUms, so that DS can get rid of them - they're doing me, and any other DS fm who actually wants their posts to matter at all, a favour.

Frankly I don't care if you don't think that way...you're not me, you're not posting my posts, I'm on DS because I like GD compared to the vast majority of general discussion forums. And likewise, don't tell me your mania about DTV is good for me - because it isn't.

What a pathetic piece of shit you are. You really should be a shamed to exist. You are lower than the trolls. DS will be better of without people like you on it. Scum.
DS'er 2013

Re: DS and DTV Part 4, yes really!

Postby Disinterestedobserver » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:32 am

Guest wrote:It's pretty obvious that Mollymorals and Yappy were the same person. But both seemed completely harmless. Not sure why there was a need to run them off DS.

If that is indeed the case, then I see no problem with yappy being banned. I'm oldfashioned enough to believe that if I have to live by the T&Cs....so does everyone. What's so special about pbus? Why should they get a free pass to break the rules?
Disinterestedobserver

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:38 am

Disinterestedobserver wrote:
Guest wrote:It's pretty obvious that Mollymorals and Yappy were the same person. But both seemed completely harmless. Not sure why there was a need to run them off DS.

If that is indeed the case, then I see no problem with yappy being banned. I'm oldfashioned enough to believe that if I have to live by the T&Cs....so does everyone. What's so special about pbus? Why should they get a free pass to break the rules?

Another post to show what a pussy you are too. If you as an individual want to report people you genuinely believe are trolls or whatever, then that is up to you, but condoning bullying and mob rule, who attack real people as well as those they believe are not real, just shows you for the sad cunt you are.
DS'er 2013

Postby disinterestedobserver » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:45 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:

What a pathetic piece of shit you are. You really should be a shamed to exist. You are lower than the trolls. DS will be better of without people like you on it. Scum.

Ah yes, just because I don't agree with you or your position :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Frankly, I agree with hardhead - you've got a bee in your bonnet or some other part of your anatomy and just can't hack it that someone should dare to hold a different position to you. It's just a pity that that position isn't actually to the benefit of DS at all.

It might be of "benefit" to your own petty squabbles and your own foulmouthed need for revenge on people who got rid of you because of the person you are - but that's really the problem isn't it? Sooner or later you're chucked out of everywhere for being a foulmouthed objectionable poster and you just can't handle it.

YOU are the one out of place in all this, you are the one with the too-thin skin that just can't hack it when people show you the door for being a cunt. Face it - ALL you're doing is showing that it takes a cunt to know a cunt...and you're measuring DTV against your own favourite standard....yourself.

I for one won't be living down to that standard.

I'm sure you'll retort with some equally foulmouthed reply down to your normal gutter standard - but quite frankly all that will prove that I'm right. It looks like I can always rely on you to be nothing better than the person you are.
disinterestedobserver

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:57 am

Yes, why should Tachyon, Vassago, Uly and all the other DTVers with PBU accounts on DS get a free pass to break the rules?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:05 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:

How terribly rude. You must be either:

a) A dtv'er deliberately trying to make this thread appear ridiculous.
b) A compulsive attention seeker who is not frankly that interested in anything beyond being noticed.
c) Requiring a little lay down in a dark room.
d) All of the above.

Postby hardhead » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 am

Guest wrote:Yes, why should Tachyon, Vassago, Uly and all the other DTVers with PBU accounts on DS get a free pass to break the rules?

And has any DS member alerted them yet? With enough evidence to prove that they're pbus? :dunno:
hardhead

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:15 am

Guest wrote:

Yes, why should Tachyon, Vassago, Uly and all the other DTVers with PBU accounts on DS get a free pass to break the rules?

For the same reason as DS'er 2013 is allowed to get away with it.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:

You really are like a stuck record and not even a very good record at that.

Wah wah wahhhhhhhhh poor little jubbly. :grrrrr:

Postby Vass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 am

hardhead wrote:And has any DS member alerted them yet?
Yes.
With enough evidence to prove that they're pbus? :dunno:
Apparently not.
Vass

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:This is what I mean by DTVers being a cancer on DS.
Genuine DS members would never have cared about trolls or if someone was genuine. It is only because the DTV lot go on about it, that new DS members and even older ones have joined in. That is why they need cutting out.

Seems you have a different recollection of that thread than I or anyone I've talked to has. The DS doubters appeared long before the DTV ones...

Jane you cannot hide your posting style.
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:29 am

hardhead wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:Decent people do not care if someone is a troll, over caring if they are grieving mother.

Normal fms feel pissed off when it turns out they've believed a troll/WUM. Particularly if they've taken their part and defended them....and most especially if they've been tricked into believing/defending such a sick and extreme WUM as the Molly Morals type.

I guess you are relieved of the burden of good sense and good taste by your mania :shake head:

Really? They take it that seriously? I had Molly on twisted for a while. :laughing:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 am

I think you need some time out tbh. :ooer:
Claire

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 am

This thread reminds me of a Derek and Clive sketch.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive