DS and DTV Part 9

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 9

Postby dismal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Lols at a comment from Norfie who is watching this forum intently :nelix:

"The logic on that forum is as fucked up as their quoting system"

The only fucked up thing is you and your fucked up clique Jane (and any emotion that may have given you any empathy or joy in life of course). Still, if this gives you some time away from bullying people and your up to five word pointless replies at DS we are performing a public service :thumbsup:

she has a point tho. if you don't answer TL is proved right. if you deny it TL is proved right. if you admit it TL is proved right.

I've found a balance with Terminator Lips, I know I am right and he thinks he is right - everybody is happy. :mrgreen:

:Hiya: i'm the same with my oh!

Hallo you waving wee guest :smilin:

Aye, I am the same with my husband but he thinks the same too so it doesn't go smoothly. :bawlin:
dismal

Postby Terminator Lips » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:30 pm

dismalblissness wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:I've started looking back through jubblys old posts on here. I am going to copy his phrases just to wind them up a bit more.

Wouldn't it work better if you did it secretly? without telling people you are going to do it :mrgreen:

No it works better when they still act like morons despite me telling them in advance.

But had you thought that it could be seen as a double bluff sort of thing, like you trying to throw people off the scent but inadvertently wafting the scent about. :yikes:

I can waft whatever scent I like about and they are still clueless. Eddie and Keela's jobs are safe.

I have made absolutely clear who I really am.
Terminator Lips

Postby dismal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Terminator Lips wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:I've started looking back through jubblys old posts on here. I am going to copy his phrases just to wind them up a bit more.

Wouldn't it work better if you did it secretly? without telling people you are going to do it :mrgreen:

No it works better when they still act like morons despite me telling them in advance.

But had you thought that it could be seen as a double bluff sort of thing, like you trying to throw people off the scent but inadvertently wafting the scent about. :yikes:

I can waft whatever scent I like about and they are still clueless. Eddie and Keela's jobs are safe.

I have made absolutely clear who I really am.

Ok then, waft away. :smilin:

I don't know who you are but it's better that way, besides I probably wouldn't know you anyway.
dismal

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:47 pm

TL/Doc Plox is best mates with Edna on Bitchfest and best friends with Claire on here and those two absolutely loathe each other so how does that work exactly?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Terminator Lips wrote:
Claire wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:They are pleading with you now claire. It is so cute.

Where?

Here:

You're being used as a prop my dear, and are being taken for a ride

If it was that Red bloke that posted it I won't have seen it. I stopped reading his posts after his first one.
Claire

Postby Piers Morgan » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Is francie oh ds a dtver?
Piers Morgan

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:TL/Doc Plox is best mates with Edna on Bitchfest and best friends with Claire on here and those two absolutely loathe each other so how does that work exactly?

claire likes anyone who hates dtv.

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 pm

dismalblissness wrote:
Guest wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:

No it wouldn't because he actually is jubbly so by not saying something like he did there, nobody would notice him. This is about him wanting to be noticed.

I dunno anything about jubbly so I can't compare the two posters.

Do you want to? This thread is absolutely hilarious with all the obsession about the one poster!
Claire

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:TL/Doc Plox is best mates with Edna on Bitchfest and best friends with Claire on here and those two absolutely loathe each other so how does that work exactly?

"Best friends"? :pmsl:
Claire

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm

To all those obsessed with this TL thing. What do you want to happen if it turns out you are right?
Claire

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:The idea that there is an all-powerful clique on DTV who run and control DS is quite funny when you see how few people post on DTV and how dead it is, I think it's 50/50 as to whether it will still exist this time next year.

Oh Ray. Please just run into my fist as I can't be bothered punching you.

Is that what you plan to ask Victoria later?

No signs of Dox here in sunny Coatbridge. I wonder if he's having trouble finding it? It shouldn't be a problem after all a map and photo of my street was provided for him on BF.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:

claire likes anyone who hates dtv.

...apart from Snuffles that is. :cuppaT:

Postby dismal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Claire wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:
Guest wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:

No it wouldn't because he actually is jubbly so by not saying something like he did there, nobody would notice him. This is about him wanting to be noticed.

Do you want to? This thread is absolutely hilarious with all the obsession about the one poster!

:smilin: No really Claire, I haven't tried to find out who this jubbly is so far and I can't see a point where I would, this thread was the first of me hearing about them and one Terminator Lips is quite enough for me :wink:
dismal

Postby Pier's Organ » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Piers Morgan wrote:Is francie oh ds a dtver?

I dont know,did they cross you and you wanting to out them for revenge?
Pier's Organ

Postby Claire » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:11 pm

dismalblissness wrote:
Claire wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:
Guest wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:

:smilin: No really Claire, I haven't tried to find out who this jubbly is so far and I can't see a point where I would, this thread was the first of me hearing about them and one Terminator Lips is quite enough for me :wink:

I think you both enjoy the banter. :wink:
Claire

Previous

Return to The Archive