DS and DTV Part 10, Double Figures

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 10, Double Figures

Postby charlie » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Terminator Lips wrote:According to Red Okktober, I am disabled and in a wheelchair. But according to the worryingly deranged Fletch, i hate disabled people and don't want them to get benefits.

Which is it? Or am I supposed to be both.

I find this obsession with me really worrying now.

You love to troll, why would it matter if you were disabled? You would troll about anything no matter whether it affected you or not. Anything to prove what a scumbag you are.
charlie

Postby charlie » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Everyone's certainly had enough you that's for certain. Shit stirring cunt.
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 pm

TL is trolling yous good
:trollface:

Postby Terminator Lips » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 pm

The foe function here is good. You don't even see that the person you put on it has posted.

Anyone who makes accusations like that from now on is going on it.
Terminator Lips

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Terminator Lips wrote:They are all going on ignore now until they can find a new target for their affections. Fletch in particular is giving me the creeps. He has nothing whatsoever to link me to this blog. He appears to have made it up out of thin air.

This forum is getting as bad as DS and it is because the DTVers have taken over it.

He gives me the creeps too. :pukeup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Terminator Lips wrote:They are all going on ignore now until they can find a new target for their affections. Fletch in particular is giving me the creeps. He has nothing whatsoever to link me to this blog. He appears to have made it up out of thin air.

This forum is getting as bad as DS and it is because the DTVers have taken over it.

He has that effect on everyone.

Lunch time for claire? :wurms:

I am at home you stalking freak. I agree Guest.
Claire

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Claire wrote:

And as if by magic...

:pointlaugh:
Fletch

Postby Terminator Lips » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Claire wrote:
Vass wrote:And I've told you I'm not an alerting creep like her. But if I was and reported the post where she shamelessly exploited a real story of a man's death for her own ends, it's clear from your behaviour that fuck all would have been done about it anyway.

Fuck off you nasty cunt:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6542&p=278465&hilit=reamonn&sid=1e14b203f033bd2ebcd7c6c27a664e2c#p278465

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12662&p=483624&hilit=reamonn&sid=1e14b203f033bd2ebcd7c6c27a664e2c#p483624

He is vile.

They have really shown their true colours the last few days.

I bet Vass won't criticise Ray for linking to a bereavment charity and donating just to further his trolling.
Terminator Lips

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:58 pm

guest wrote:Everyone's certainly had enough you that's for certain. Shit stirring cunt.

Who?
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Fletch wrote:
Claire wrote:

And as if by magic...

Stop stalking me please.
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Terminator Lips wrote:
Claire wrote:
Vass wrote:And I've told you I'm not an alerting creep like her. But if I was and reported the post where she shamelessly exploited a real story of a man's death for her own ends, it's clear from your behaviour that fuck all would have been done about it anyway.

Fuck off you nasty cunt:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6542&p=278465&hilit=reamonn&sid=1e14b203f033bd2ebcd7c6c27a664e2c#p278465

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12662&p=483624&hilit=reamonn&sid=1e14b203f033bd2ebcd7c6c27a664e2c#p483624

He is vile.

They have really shown their true colours the last few days.

I bet Vass won't criticise Ray for linking to a bereavment charity and donating just to further his trolling.

Exactly. If Ray hadn't linked to that charity, my friend would never have crossed my mind.
Claire

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Claire wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Claire wrote:

And as if by magic...

Stop stalking me please.

You keep using that phrase but report it if anyone uses it against you, in the correct context, not the context of a public forum. Why is that then? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Justicar » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:TL is trolling yous good
:trollface:

He's an effective troll. What amuses me is that he's one of the most obsessive and prolific forum posters I've ever seen, and yet he mocks others who post regularly and implies they must be unemployed. My guess is his own life is pretty dire for whatever reason, and his output is a consequence of his own self-hatred. Perhaps he just needs a big hug.
Justicar

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Claire wrote:

And as if by magic...

Stop stalking me please.

You keep using that phrase but report it if anyone uses it against you, in the correct context, not the context of a public forum. Why is that then? :dunno:

No-one has ever used it against me so I can't report thin air.
Claire

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Claire wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Claire wrote:

And as if by magic...

Stop stalking me please.

No-one has ever used it against me so I can't report thin air.

I did, in the correct context, which your ran to Vic about and got edited. I'm sure others are aware or the post itself can be linked to showing the edit and comment by Victoria.

Your lies always catch you out.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive