DS and DTV Part Eleven.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Eleven.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Vass wrote:
Stooo wrote:Dunno if you noticed but the Mod team rarely posted in this thread or even read it. There were no blind eyes, merely some rolling ones.
I must've imagined Victoria's frequent posts then, including the one where she outright said "yes, I think TL is dox plox" like a couple weeks ago.

What does any of it matter to you? Aren't you a PBU at DS? You can't really believe that there is something wrong with rejoining a forum that has banned you.

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I've kept out of this really

but over the weekend Claire you said there was no truce (or words to that effect)

I was like 'fuscksake, that was short lived'

I had a truce with Jane. A guest posted that I had a truce with DTV. I didn't. One person only.
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:An excellent summary of DTV by AOTB.

Ha, a pretty accurate summary and largely how I read it also.

Having now see the 'other forum' (I'd never even heard of it until very very recently) some of the stuff on there is pretty outrageous and very personal to individuals on DS many of whom I reckon are pretty unaware it's happening.

I've seen stuff on numerous FMs here- some are mocked or called c**ts (or worse) etc other people laughing and sneering at some pretty personal stuff that people have revealed on here. I should add for balance that many others seem far more measured and normal.

It's uber sad, shocking, bemusing and a sight to behold all at the same time.

I should also point out that I don't think there is anything sad or wrong with discussing this here.

Please leave me alone you obsessive freak. :thumbsup:

Aren't you one of those DTV people now Claire? Now that you are all pally with Jane Doh! and have had a truce and how you helped them expose TL.

I didn't help anyone expose TL. I liked TL on here. I had a truce with Jane but she is over there bitching behind my back so she has broken it!

I read that forum like this :yikes: They are so nasty about posters personal lives it's disgusting tbh.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. And Norfs said nothing behind your back because a) you broke it by having a go at her here yesterday, way before she said anything there and b) we all know you read it so not behind your back anyway.

Please continue deflecting, it amuses me.

Please leave me alone you obsessive freak. :thumbsup:
Last edited by Claire on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claire

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Claire wrote:

but over the weekend Claire you said there was no truce (or words to that effect)

I had a truce with Jane. A guest posted that I had a truce with DTV. I didn't. One person only.

Whether you meant it or not, the post (nope I can't be arsed looking for it) read that there was no truce with Jane, I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who read it like that
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:13 pm

The DTV posters here have what they want now. They have got Victoria to get rid of TL and now they can all pile in on Claire.

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:14 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Claire wrote:

Whether you meant it or not, the post (nope I can't be arsed looking for it) read that there was no truce with Jane, I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who read it like that

It's not my problem if you read it wrong. Btw having a truce with someone doesn't mean that you will never disagree with them ever again. You know that right? :ooer:
Claire

Postby Les » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Vass wrote:
Stooo wrote:Dunno if you noticed but the Mod team rarely posted in this thread or even read it. There were no blind eyes, merely some rolling ones.
I must've imagined Victoria's frequent posts then, including the one where she outright said "yes, I think TL is dox plox" like a couple weeks ago.

I knew TL was jubbly, but then he was reigning it in by not attacking the admin (on here at least) so maybe they were unconvinced that it was he, or at least not dox plox - potentially they could have been different posters. If you want to go on about pbus being allowed to register, the DTV admin have hardly been consistent at that over the years.
Les

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Claire you're in no position to judge others on not using the same name across different forums. I've heard your reasons why but who are you to decide it's ok for you but not for others? You'd not consider yourself chicken shit now would you? I would register for an account here if I thought I was going to take part in other bits of the forum, not out of any cowardice. If you couldn't give a flying one why should anyone else give a fuck about what messes you've got yourself in online in the past or show you any sympathy?

Of the two of us, you are the one trying to dictate what is "on topic" here and you're the one attempting control freakery. Funny that you think anyone who you don't agree with is an obsessive bit of course what you're doing and saying has been in no way obsessive in any way. Two people have come out of this looking like twats. One got banned by Victoria and the other is called Claire on here at least.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:19 pm

the post is quoted by Claire 2 or 3 posts up from hobbits

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:The DTV posters here have what they want now. They have got Victoria to get rid of TL and now they can all pile in on Claire.

TL it's like you never left!

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Claire wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Claire wrote:

It's not my problem if you read it wrong. Btw having a truce with someone doesn't mean that you will never disagree with them ever again. You know that right? :ooer:

Did I say it was your problem?

and the rest of your post, I actually thought you were better than that.

More fool me
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Les wrote:
Vass wrote:

I knew TL was jubbly, but then he was reigning it in by not attacking the admin (on here at least) so maybe they were unconvinced that it was he, or at least not dox plox - potentially they could have been different posters. If you want to go on about pbus being allowed to register, the DTV admin have hardly been consistent at that over the years.

The past few days on there are verging on the Noooway thing again. They keep on and on about mentally ill people with no regard to the actual mentally ill people who post on their forum.

It's a forum filled with sick old bullies. :shake head:
Claire

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

"she said he said"

the lot of you are pretty pathetic and are only good for given regular DS posters something to look at for a laugh

car crash forums

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:Claire you're in no position to judge others on not using the same name across different forums. I've heard your reasons why but who are you to decide it's ok for you but not for others? You'd not consider yourself chicken shit now would you? I would register for an account here if I thought I was going to take part in other bits of the forum, not out of any cowardice. If you couldn't give a flying one why should anyone else give a fuck about what messes you've got yourself in online in the past or show you any sympathy?

Of the two of us, you are the one trying to dictate what is "on topic" here and you're the one attempting control freakery. Funny that you think anyone who you don't agree with is an obsessive bit of course what you're doing and saying has been in no way obsessive in any way. Two people have come out of this looking like twats. One got banned by Victoria and the other is called Claire on here at least.

I am in a position do to do whatever the fook I like actually. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Vicky » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:The DTV posters here have what they want now. They have got Victoria to get rid of TL and now they can all pile in on Claire.

The "DTV posters" had fuck all to do with me banning TL/Dox Plox. I banned him because he's a cunt who was also a PBU. :thumbsup:
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive