Victoria wrote:
I haven't been in the ACP since earlier today i'll go there now. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Have you lived in Brazil for long?
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV Part Eleven.

Postby Les » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Les wrote:You are so earnest about forum stuff it actually makes me laugh.

You're an even duller cunt than you were on DTV

Watching some drunk drown in self-pity had a certain entertainment value

Reading your sober posting here, does not

True. But at least I'm not a git. :more beer:
Les

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Claire wrote:If you think I have made a complete idiot of myself to strangers on a forum I will never meet then that says more about you then it does about me

But you actually have made a complete idiot of yourself

And these half-arsed attempts to deflect, or laugh it off by adding lots of smilies, make you look an even bigger still

Your face is on on all the stamps and banknotes in Idiotsville, and nothing you can say will change that

To be fair to claire, she never said that TL wasn't Dox. She just said she didn't care if he was. How has she made an idiot of herself?

:thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

dismalblissness wrote:
Guest wrote:For someone new, FaithyH really has put her feet under the table with DTV.

FaithyH seems very talkative and open, it's easier for some people to settle into a new place than it is for others.

You are settling in very well too for someone who had never joined DTV before. It is nice to see so many forum newbies in this era of facebook and snapchat.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:[

Thanks

A looooong time, but not for so long in Rio de Janeiro.

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

FaithyH wrote:
Claire wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Claire wrote:If you think I have made a complete idiot of myself to strangers on a forum I will never meet then that says more about you then it does about me

But you actually have made a complete idiot of yourself

And these half-arsed attempts to deflect, or laugh it off by adding lots of smilies, make you look an even bigger still

Your face is on on all the stamps and banknotes in Idiotsville, and nothing you can say will change that

I know you haven't noticed but you don't actually count to anyone except Vass and the mental one. :thumbsup:

I agree with him he pretty much nailed you. I'm not claiming to be any mensa candidate but you would make Joey Essex look smart.

Coming from you that is priceless. :pmsl: You do know that he hates muslims Pet?
Claire

Postby Stubbed Toe » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:For someone new, FaithyH really has put her feet under the table with DTV.

She's as new as Pet is :wurms:
Stubbed Toe

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Claire wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Claire wrote:
Better than what? Do you seriously think that having a truce about getting accused of shite means I can never disagree with Jane again?

Really?

ETA. If you all thought I had decided there was no truce with Jane why wait until now to bring it up?

I didn't bring it up

oh hang on yes I did

Just before I shot Kennedy and left the doors open on the Herald of Free Enterprise

Right, so do you seriously think that having a truce about getting accused of shite means I can never disagree with Jane again?

I thought YOU were better than that.

You of all people. Surely people can agree on some things and disagree on others? I'll give you an example. Stooo is a friend of mine in real life. He doxed Micky on here. I told him it was out of order and asked Holly and Vicky to remove the posts. They did. Ragga is Stooo's best friend in real life. She did the same.

Is that not normal? You can disagree but still be pleasant to each other afterwards?

fucking hell talk about taking a comment, misunderstanding it and extrapolating it to create some random bull

I did not bring up the topic of truces, my post was about that plain and simple

About what? You brought it up to me. :ooer:
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

dismalblissness wrote:

FaithyH seems very talkative and open, it's easier for some people to settle into a new place than it is for others.

She comes across as a nutjob to me tbh. Always raging. Much like pet. :doomed:
Claire

Postby FaithyH » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 pm

You sound jealous? Maybe some people like yourself are used to those that have an agenda. I've got no sides and nothing to hide.
I say what i think without being rude for no reason. If someone pokes me i poke back and I am not afraid to stand my ground.
If that is an issue for you I'm sorry but tough.

Getting there Hobbitfeet, poured myself a whiskey enjoying posting on dtv. I can only have a couple, work tom :more beer:
FaithyH

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Claire wrote:I know you haven't noticed but you don't actually count to anyone except Vass and the mental one. :thumbsup:

What does this mean though?

It's been mentioned that you have made a complete idiot of yourself, which going by the posts on here, seems to be a generally held opinion

And you come back with some garbled reply like the above
Red Okktober

Postby dismal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
dismalblissness wrote:

You are settling in very well too for someone who had never joined DTV before. It is nice to see so many forum newbies in this era of facebook and snapchat.

:mrgreen:
dismal

Postby Weegie75 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 pm

FaithyH wrote:

You sound jealous? Maybe some people like yourself are used to those that have an agenda. I've got no sides and nothing to hide.
I say what i think without being rude for no reason. If someone pokes me i poke back and I am not afraid to stand my ground.
If that is an issue for you I'm sorry but tough.

Getting there Hobbitfeet, poured myself a whiskey enjoying posting on dtv. I can only have a couple, work tom :more beer:

Irish whiskey?
Weegie75

Postby Gussets » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:[

Thanks

A looooong time, but not for so long in Rio de Janeiro.

Ninj how are you?
Gussets

Postby Minj » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Oh come on Vic, my IP is genuine enough. Some would think it unfair outing my location but I really don't mind at all - it's never been a big secret.
Minj

Next

Return to The Archive