DS and DTV Part Twelve.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Twelve.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 am

ooh, is this all you have to contribute to a forum?
:bored:

people say you're a good poster, prove it. :again?:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dolly Daydream » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:00 pm

What right has Faithy got talking about people's looks when she was clearly so unhappy with her body that she had herself pumped full of silicone. Stupid Bint :nelix: :nelix:
Dolly Daydream

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Me and Lady M have had our differences for sure, but I'm not quite sure what she has to do with any of this, I've rarely seen her post in the DS/DTV threads, not really since the whole nooooway thing started.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby FaithyH » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:ooh, is this all you have to contribute to a forum?

They do? ah go me ! :D i'd ask you the same. What have you contributed about from bitching at people?
FaithyH

Postby FaithyH » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:08 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Me and Lady M have had our differences for sure, but I'm not quite sure what she has to do with any of this, I've rarely seen her post in the DS/DTV threads, not really since the whole nooooway thing started.

She jumped on Claires little hate bandwagon towards me a few times. Once she asked who the hell i thought i was after i replied to claires nastyness in a like minded way. Seems it was ok for her friend Claire to abuse people but not for them to retaliate. When i told her where to go she called me immature and rude to begin with then whenever my name came up would make some nasty remark about me. Another from the dish it but can't take it school of posting. But now claire is gone i'll stop and let bygones be bygones.
FaithyH

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:11 pm

FaithyH wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Me and Lady M have had our differences for sure, but I'm not quite sure what she has to do with any of this, I've rarely seen her post in the DS/DTV threads, not really since the whole nooooway thing started.

She jumped on Claires little hate bandwagon towards me a few times. Once she asked who the hell i thought i was after i replied to claires nastyness in a like minded way. Seems it was ok for her friend Claire to abuse people but not for them to retaliate. When i told her where to go she called me immature and rude to begin with then whenever my name came up would make some nasty remark about me. Another from the dish it but can't take it school of posting. But now claire is gone i'll stop and let bygones be bygones.

Ah ok

I missed all that, I'd just noticed her general absence
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:12 pm

i take the pee out of people who only come on dogs to attack dogs posters, i don't know anything about noooway but i do know claire gets attacked by groups, so i'll step in to even the numbers.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 pm

FaithyH wrote:

They do? ah go me ! :D i'd ask you the same. What have you contributed about from bitching at people?

i defended you.
but you seem too dim to notice anything that isn't a criticism.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:15 pm

faithyf

You have come to this forum...trying to take over..ME, ME,ME.....

Fuck sake your Egotistical ways is frankly becoming very annoying

even on DS.....ohh look at me. me..me :grrrrr:

:grrrrr: Stop your side show where ever you go.. :brickwall: :gigglesnshit:

Postby FaithyH » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
FaithyH wrote:

i defended you.

I'm far from dim I am just not a fan of people attacking me in some kind of lil clique way you and claire had going. Im going to drop it though in the hope that now your sidekick is gone we see a nicer side from you. You might have thought you were "evening out the numbers" but really people were having a go at her for a reason. 9/10 she attacked them first. Just not a nice person really was she.
FaithyH

Postby Metalgirl » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

i take the pee out of people who only come on dogs to attack dogs posters, i don't know anything about noooway but i do know claire gets attacked by groups, so i'll step in to even the numbers.

In fairness you do ask questions and respond rather than just having a dicky fit for the sake of it.

I came here because my name came up a number of times and Claire did her thing so I couldn't not respond. It would have been rude.
Metalgirl

Postby FaithyH » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:faithyf

You have come to this forum...trying to take over..ME, ME,ME.....

Fuck sake your Egotistical ways is frankly becoming very annoying

even on DS.....ohh look at me. me..me :grrrrr:

:grrrrr: Stop your side show where ever you go.. :brickwall: :gigglesnshit:

Is it working? is everyone looking at me ! :D do I win something.

Oh stop yourself. I am posting just like everyone else. If you have an issue with me tough shit I don't really care. :cuppaT:
FaithyH

Postby FaithyH » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Metalgirl wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

In fairness you do ask questions and respond rather than just having a dicky fit for the sake of it.

I came here because my name came up a number of times and Claire did her thing so I couldn't not respond. It would have been rude.

Claire did her thing once too often it seems. She sided with the wrong one this time and it has bit her arse. From what I hear she has been getting away with it for years so she is her own worst enemy. Of course she will turn it into "dtv's" driving her off her but I like it here and ill continue posting and I like it on dtv and will continue posting. :smilin:
FaithyH

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 pm

FaithyH wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
FaithyH wrote:

i defended you.

I'm far from dim I am just not a fan of people attacking me in some kind of lil clique way you and claire had going. Im going to drop it though in the hope that now your sidekick is gone we see a nicer side from you. You might have thought you were "evening out the numbers" but really people were having a go at her for a reason. 9/10 she attacked them first. Just not a nice person really was she.

lol, me and claire have had 'words' in the past so we're hardly a clique or each others side-kicks...yea, i do think you're a bit immature in the way you post especially when you blurt out crap like that, i'm hoping to see a better side from you.

but yea, i defended you when fluffi, claire and tl were saying you were pet.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 pm

FaithyH wrote:
Is it working? is everyone looking at me ! :D do I win something.

Oh stop yourself. I am posting just like everyone else. If you have an issue with me tough shit I don't really care. :cuppaT:

Furry Flaps will have something deep and meaningful to say about that. :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive