Fresh Horizon Ten.

Big Threads

Re: Fresh Horizon Ten.

Postby Claire » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Mark wrote:i've always wanted to see gretna green as it goes

we could renew our vows

as long as your not too pissed to stand up
and i stop pretending to be charlie richardson that is........................... :mrgreen:

this is by far the silliest thing i've ever been involved in tbh

someone i dont know
from a forum i dont know & dont play on

is having a pop................................................. its all very Python :pmsl:

Aye it is all very weird mate.......you should be like me..... mild mannered and non controversial, fly under the radar :thumbsup:

You got a mention too. :laughing:
Claire

Postby Vicky » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

we could renew our vows

and i stop pretending to be charlie richardson that is........................... :mrgreen:

someone i dont know

is having a pop................................................. its all very Python :pmsl:

Aye it is all very weird mate.......you should be like me..... mild mannered and non controversial, fly under the radar :thumbsup:

Since when? :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Claire wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

we could renew our vows

someone i dont know

Let me guess what it might have entailed?.............no can't think of anything. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Claire wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

we could renew our vows

someone i dont know

Will you just copy it all over? You might get the banshee stamping her trotters about breach of copyright :laughing:

Postby Metalgirl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Claire wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:So, direct question...are you lot going to Dox me? Mimi said so and he must be right, or maybe just a twat.

No you were right the first time. That was a direct threat that she was going to dox you. She's been threatening me with writing to my work this week too.

I know you had a reason for joining there but I would stop now if I were you. You are dealing with people with no boundaries.

Thought as much. Thanks and all. Whilst as with all forums there are decent posters/people, there are also the crazies.
Metalgirl

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Metalgirl wrote:So, direct question...are you lot going to Dox me? Mimi said so and he must be right, or maybe just a twat.

I've not got anything on my planner, I can possibly do something a week next Wednesday if you like :razz:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 pm

we could renew our vows

someone i dont know

I promise Mark i'll no get blootered and i'll no slap anyone. :wubbers:

That's what she does Mark, You post here so that's enough for her take an interest in you.
Vicky

Postby Metalgirl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

Got anything worth doxing?

If they got excited about my private life I'd feel sorry for them and send them get a life parcels.
Metalgirl

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Claire wrote:

No you were right the first time. That was a direct threat that she was going to dox you. She's been threatening me with writing to my work this week too.

I know you had a reason for joining there but I would stop now if I were you. You are dealing with people with no boundaries.

I totally agree.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:

Thought as much. Thanks and all. Whilst as with all forums there are decent posters/people, there are also the crazies.

David Artwat goes on about babies so much since he can't get Edna up the duff and she's bitter as a witch's tit about it

Postby Claire » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

we could renew our vows

someone i dont know

Will you just copy it all over? You might get the banshee stamping her trotters about breach of copyright :laughing:

Ha ha. I will when she puts the threads back unless she deletes it. She called him a racist homophobe.
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:

And most of the crazies post on BF.
Claire

Postby Mark » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:09 pm

she knows him then.

sorry TJ

couldn't help meself :mrgreen:
Mark

Postby Metalgirl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Stooo wrote:

I've not got anything on my planner, I can possibly do something a week next Wednesday if you like :razz:

Full diary that day Stooo, I've got to meet...

Ohhhhhh :grrrrr:
Metalgirl

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Metalgirl wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Got anything worth doxing?

If they got excited about my private life I'd feel sorry for them and send them get a life parcels.

My cupboards are just heaving with skeletons.....I never let them out though, so I have no problems....it's the sort of advice I'd give to others.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive