Fresh Horizon Ten.

Big Threads

Fresh Horizon Ten.

Postby Syl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Magica wrote:
Micky wrote:Fuck forumland and and everyone in it, I hope you all die slow painful deaths..................................

You're unbelievable. Be careful what you wish for Micky, it has a way of rebounding threefold.

Bloody hell..... :shake head:
Syl

Re: Fresh Horizon Nine.

Postby VILS » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Syl wrote:
Magica wrote:It might work Stooo, cant be any worse than when Micky had it. I like Trop, he could be just what it needs at the moment.

He may only be holding the fort until DT s well enough, hopefully he will be, to take up the reigns again.

I dont know Trop very well but he has always been a gentleman towards me.
Forums are a bit like politics....ever changing. :smilin:

Yes, a gentleman and a scholar.
VILS

Postby VILS » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

The opposite of Micky in fact!
VILS

Postby Magica » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Micky wrote:I hope Dave haunts you for all eternity Ton and gives you no peace cos you never gave him any you nasty cunt..........................

You disgusting parasite! How dare you say these spiteful things to JL. She is so upset right now over DT and you sit there and judge her, you of all people!

DT isn't dead yet, and hopefully wont be for along time, so stop talking as if he is.

Now leave JL alone!
Magica

Re: Just Chat about FH

Postby VILS » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Might pop over and have a look Syl! :smilin:
VILS

Postby Syl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Magica wrote:
Micky wrote:I hope Dave haunts you for all eternity Ton and gives you no peace cos you never gave him any you nasty cunt..........................

You disgusting parasite! How dare you say these spiteful things to JL. She is so upset right now over DT and you sit there and judge her, you of all people!

DT isn't dead yet, and hopefully wont be for along time, so stop talking as if he is.

Now leave JL alone!

That really is unforgivable.
I despair that anyone can say such horrible things about other human beings. OK, this is forum world, but everyone has feelings, and NO ONE, especially people like DT and JL who dont wish harm on anyone should be spoken to like that.
Syl

Re: Just Chat about FH

Postby Syl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

VILS wrote:Might pop over and have a look Syl! :smilin:

:thumbsup:
Syl

Re: Fresh Horizon Ten.

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 am

To answer the guest on the old thread. I asked to be deleted as soon as sly joined. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby old threaded guest » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:40 am

Claire wrote:To answer the guest on the old thread. I asked to be deleted as soon as sly joined. :thumbsup:

Ah ok. Tbf I wouldn't join a forum if a certain psycho bitch posted on it. So I know where you're coming from.
old threaded guest

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:58 am

old threaded guest wrote:
Claire wrote:To answer the guest on the old thread. I asked to be deleted as soon as sly joined. :thumbsup:

Ah ok. Tbf I wouldn't join a forum if a certain psycho bitch posted on it. So I know where you're coming from.

Which psycho bitch?
Claire

Postby sing sing » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 am

Claire wrote:
old threaded guest wrote:

Which psycho bitch?

Finish this quote

"Sing like a ......" As in to grass someone up
sing sing

Postby charlie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 am

you post alongside her here whats the difference?
charlie

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 am

those who made the decision to keep bitch & rant (fh) from public view should take a leaf from doggies, imo. true openness should be the way forward and who knows, it just may improve things. cos lets face it. the state of fh is pretty dire as things stand and have been for a long while now all thanks to that fickle idiot, micky

Postby Syl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:15 am

:guapo:
Syl

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:those who made the decision to keep bitch & rant (fh) from public view should take a leaf from doggies, imo. true openness should be the way forward and who knows, it just may improve things. cos lets face it. the state of fh is pretty dire as things stand and have been for a long while now all thanks to that fickle idiot, micky

B&R always leaked like a sieve in any event. :dunno:
McAz

Next

Return to The Archive