DS and DTV Part Fifteen.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Fifteen.

Postby Guest 101 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 am

Norfie. wrote:
Guest wrote:Bunch of bullies picking on 1 poster.. :shake head:

Do think it is right?

HOW very childish... :dunno: Even if Claire you don't like, why does it take 5 of you to pick on her... :roll:

Lol, who is picking on her? I'm certainly not. She made accusations she can't back up, that's all.

You do appear to be ganging up on her with Vass kat and Metalgirl this morning. Perhaps it isn't your intention to tag team, but that is in effect what you four are doing.
Guest 101

Postby Norfie. » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 am

Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

HOW very childish... :dunno: Even if Claire you don't like, why does it take 5 of you to pick on her... :roll:

Lol, who is picking on her? I'm certainly not. She made accusations she can't back up, that's all.

You do appear to be ganging up on her with Vass kat and Metalgirl this morning. Perhaps it isn't your intention to tag team, but that is in effect what you four are doing.

Claire made accusations and I challenged them. I have no influence over any other poster and it's ridiculous to suggest I do.
Norfie.

Postby Metalgirl » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

And she is charm personified to each of us. Try reading her posts. You reap etc...
Metalgirl

Postby Guest 101 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 am

Norfie. wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

Claire made accusations and I challenged them. I have no influence over any other poster and it's ridiculous to suggest I do.

Oh? Did I inadvertantly suggest you did have influence over other posters? That was not my intiention, I was merely pointing out that you and the others were giving a really good impression of a tag team...whether it was your intention or not. And given that 3 of you are DTVers, it is adding to the impression some people may have formed that DTV like to attack in a "pack".
Guest 101

Postby Guest 101 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 am

Metalgirl wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

And she is charm personified to each of us. Try reading her posts. You reap etc...

Oh, yes, Claire is quite capable of giving as good as she gets and can fight her own battles single handed. I'm merely commenting from the perspective of what it currently looks like; it's 3 or 4 of you against one.
Guest 101

Postby Vass » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 am

Not at all possible she's just a cunt who courts the attention?
Vass

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 am

Norfie. wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

Own it. You, Vass and Metalgirl are bullies. Kat and Canary just saw an opportunity to join in as they have the same mind set. But guess what Jane? I am not one of your typical victims. I don't give a flying one about a bunch of internet loners and an illiterate shit stirrer spending their morning assassinating my character.

I have responded to you all because I can. Try your best but this is not DS or DTV and you and your loser buddies will not run me off here with your tag teaming.

You CHALLENGED the fact that I read your posts on DTV,the ones you said you posted because you knew I could read them. There is no "accusation" just fact.

Now go away you silly woman. If you won't own your behaviour I will end the truce for you and let you believe you have had some sort of weird internet victory again.

:Hiya:
Claire

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:24 am

Norfie. wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

But yet you saw it happen and didn't say anything . :again?:

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 am

Metalgirl wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

You reap? You are just an unimportant little nobody who joined here to rant at someone who given't give a flying one. Your attempts at shit stirring over several forums are laughable!
Claire

Postby Vass » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 am

I think you're fired darling.
Vass

Postby Guest 101 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:26 am

Vass wrote:Not at all possible she's just a cunt who courts the attention?

Of course it is possible. But then why do a whole gang of you feel the need to give her your attention?
Guest 101

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

Guest 101 wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

Oh, yes, Claire is quite capable of giving as good as she gets and can fight her own battles single handed. I'm merely commenting from the perspective of what it currently looks like; it's 3 or 4 of you against one.

Hi Guest 101 :Hiya: Not really what it looks like. What it IS. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

Guest 101 wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

Hi Guest 101 :Hiya: Not really what it looks like. What it IS. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Norfie. » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

Oh? Did I inadvertantly suggest you did have influence over other posters? That was not my intiention, I was merely pointing out that you and the others were giving a really good impression of a tag team...whether it was your intention or not. And given that 3 of you are DTVers, it is adding to the impression some people may have formed that DTV like to attack in a "pack".
It also gives the impression that posters who can't understand simple posts are idiots, but hey-ho.

Claire made accusations. I challenged her. Claire deflected.

See, this is why I write in short sentences - too many words seems to confuse people!
Norfie.

Postby Metalgirl » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

Guest 101 wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
Norfie. wrote:

Do think it is right?

All with slightly differing opinions. It's not as though we all came running over just because Claire was back. I've been happily posting in her absence.

Thing is she didn't give as good as she gets, she lit the match, as usual, and then cried foul. Anyway enough defending as there is no need.
Metalgirl

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive