DS and DTV Part Fifteen.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Fifteen.

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 am

Kat wrote:claire , you play innocent all the time , call posters stalkers , funny that you keep calling other posters that , yet you chase other posters around here morning no-one and night , infact many have been acused of stalking here is it your word for today ?yesterday it was creepy , you know what claire you make so many accusations about posters without backing , anyway i really am off now

No just you. Who do I chase? I have asked you several times to leave me alone but you have a creepy fixation on me and seem unable to. Why is that Kat?
Claire

Postby Vass » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 am

Claire wrote:It's none of your business tbh but you goad and goad and stalk and stalk and demand my attention constantly. You are creepy as I have said before.
It's nobody business...but that didn't stop you using it an in attempt to win an argument on the internet, you depraved cretin.

I hope for the sake of decency it's just more bullshit from you and there are no actual humans in real life depending on care from you, because that would be fucking tragic.
Vass

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 am

Claire wrote:
Norfie. wrote:
Claire wrote:
Norfie. wrote:Oh, is that it? That's hardly two faced, or breaking a truce or being full of venom. Oh well ...

Ha ha. Come over here and speak to each other about a poster. You do it so well Jane. The ganging up. Practice makes perfect eh? :wink:

I asked you about it and you refused to answer. Vass came up with an answer and I responded.

Is that ganging up?

Really, Claire?

Sorry, where did I post that I refuse to answer? Jane go back to DS and DTV and do what you and your cronies do best. You all have ably demonstrated your hobby on here.

I have to go to work among PEOPLE. Scary for you eh? Real people :yikes:

An hour later... :mrgreen:

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:28 am

Metalgirl wrote:
Guest wrote:
Metalgirl wrote:
Claire wrote:
I know! You always need a victim to obsess about, usually female and I'm it. No worries. Maybe you will leave someone else alone. :wink:

Says the person who regularly attacks, Snuffs, Canary, Les, Fletch, Fluffy and that's the just the tip of Claire's iceberg. It's very hard to take you seriously. Mostly because you talk shit.

Going down now, how low? epitome of I want attention little miss hisssy..defending :laughing. big feet & Fluffy. :kinell: .oh my word the double standards are pouring in in dahlings.. :thumbsup: .Who would have thought, awfully two faced. :kinell: .

Hmm it's about principles, not the old clothes shop just in case you're confused.

I gather Snuffs isn't popular but she's nit done anything to me and I'd take ten Fluffy's over a Claire. At least Fluffy has intelligence.

And we have the hat trick!!!
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 am

Vass wrote:
Claire wrote:It's none of your business tbh but you goad and goad and stalk and stalk and demand my attention constantly. You are creepy as I have said before.
It's nobody business...but that didn't stop you using it an in attempt to win an argument on the internet, you depraved cretin.

I hope for the sake of decency it's just more bullshit from you and there are no actual humans in real life depending on care from you, because that would be fucking tragic.

You hope? Well at least you have SOME hope.
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:31 am

Guest wrote:Hope you're lad's on the mend and doing well, Claire :smilin: x

And no - before anyone starts second-guessing - this is absolutely NOT Claire posting to herself. Claire knows who I am. This message is TO her not FROM her, and it's being posted for a very good reason. 'K?

Thanks. I'll be in touch. x
Claire

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 am

Vass wrote:

Vass, FWIW, I very much doubt it's BS and that was harsh - even coming from you.
It's not as if it's the first time people have let a little snippet slip out of what's going on in their RL, is it? I know I've done it myself (and have had the piss royally ripped out of me because of it - lesson learned).

Postby Metalgirl » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 am

To Kat...

Claire wrote:

It's none of your business tbh but you goad and goad and stalk and stalk and demand my attention constantly. You are creepy as I have said before.

And your ego is growing exponentially. Do you really think all these people are obsessed with you? My guess is that people respond to your outlandish claims and attacks from nowhere. Not many would wish to converse with you as it's like talking to a dead donkey but plenty will respond to your laughable posts.

This is obviously how you fulfil your desperate need for attention.
Metalgirl

Postby Vass » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 am

Guest wrote:Vass, FWIW, I very much doubt it's BS and that was harsh - even coming from you.
It's not as if it's the first time people have let a little snippet slip out of what's going on in their RL, is it? I know I've done it myself (and have had the piss royally ripped out of me because of it - lesson learned).
She didn't "let a little snippet out", she tactfully deployed a piece of information in an attempt to shame another poster and win an internet argument. If it's real information that just makes her all the more cretinous for using it so.
Vass

Postby Vass » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 am

Claire wrote:Thanks. I'll be in touch. x
Done chatting to yourself? Good.

Now get to work :awesome:
Vass

Postby Norfie. » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:43 am

Claire wrote:
Norfie. wrote:
Claire wrote:
Norfie. wrote:
Claire wrote:

Bye then. :Hiya:

That was worth waiting for.

Oh was there something else you wanted?

Answers to questions? I know it will be difficult but you could try.

Jane, you can read your own posts surely? It isn't difficult and I would if I though it important. I don't. Now will that be all?

Yes, Claire, I can read my own posts and I did not say anything that was two faced.

If you think I have, just point me to the post.

If you can't do that, I will accept you are talking rubbish as usual.

Over to you.
Norfie.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:44 am

Vass wrote:
Guest wrote:Vass, FWIW, I very much doubt it's BS and that was harsh - even coming from you.
She didn't "let a little snippet out", she tactfully deployed a piece of information in an attempt to shame another poster and win an internet argument. If it's real information that just makes her all the more cretinous for using it so.

I don't see it that way, tbh. More like acting on a natural human impulse when your mind is troubled, maybe?
Anyway, not gonna enter into a psychobabble ping-pong match with you about it :dunno: I'll leave it there.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:45 am

Bunch of bullies picking on 1 poster.. :shake head:

Do think it is right?

HOW very childish... :dunno: Even if Claire you don't like, why does it take 5 of you to pick on her... :roll:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 am

Guest wrote:Bunch of bullies picking on 1 poster.. :shake head:

Do think it is right?

HOW very childish... :dunno: Even if Claire you don't like, why does it take 5 of you to pick on her... :roll:

You can't count. :smilin: :awesome:

Postby Norfie. » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 am

Guest wrote:Bunch of bullies picking on 1 poster.. :shake head:

Do think it is right?

Lol, who is picking on her? I'm certainly not. She made accusations she can't back up, that's all.
Norfie.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive