Sunny's Football Thread 7.5 - interim version.

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's Football Thread 7.5 - interim version.

Postby Sunny » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Victoria wrote:Bilel Mohsni who's the chap in the photo i posted proudly wearing Rangers third kit, is a devout Muslim. He has a special prayer room at Ibrox and at Murray Park so he can pray when he needs to and he's allowed to arrive late on a Friday at training, after he's been to the Mosque. He does something with his hands during any minutes silences there are at Ibrox, i've always wanted to know what it means.

Tj might know. :leer:
Take care guys off soon to my kids school summer fair, only there is no sun. probably be indoors. :roll:

:Hiya:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 pm

I0000sSmJcFo1CtA.jpg
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:16 pm

There he is doing it on the anniversary of the Ibrox Disaster, i don't suppose i'll ever find out what it's significance is though.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:Bilel Mohsni who's the chap in the photo i posted proudly wearing Rangers third kit, is a devout Muslim. He has a special prayer room at Ibrox and at Murray Park so he can pray when he needs to and he's allowed to arrive late on a Friday at training, after he's been to the Mosque. He does something with his hands during any minutes silences there are at Ibrox, i've always wanted to know what it means.

Tj might know. :leer:
Take care guys off soon to my kids school summer fair, only there is no sun. probably be indoors. :roll:

:Hiya:

See you later Sunny, enjoy the fair. :Hiya:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm

So TJ this thread, what's the next one to be? It should really be part nine but you decided to make this part 7.5 instead of part 8 when i wasn't here, so what's the next one to be?
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Another new player has joined Rangers Marius Zaliukas who's a defender. He's signed a two year contract. That's yet another good player Super Ally has signed.

He was some player himself Ally McCoist MBE, he won...

Ten leagues titles

Three Scottish Cups

Nine League Cups

He also won the Golden Boot twice, he's the only British footballer to have won it more than once. Only Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have won it more than him, they've both won it three times.

He's also won lots other things.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Alex-Ferguson-And-Sir-Mat-008.jpg
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Definitely two of the best managers of all time. I think everyone would agree with that. Unless of course you were a rather awkward, argumentative sort.
Vicky

Postby Les » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Suarez going to Barca leaves mixed emotions. I knew he was going and actually wanted him gone after the biting incident, but he was such a good player for Liverpool that he'll be practically impossible to replace. Rodgers is a decent manager though, so hopefully he'll rebuild around Sturridge and Sterling rather than try to replace like for like.
Les

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Les wrote:Suarez going to Barca leaves mixed emotions. I knew he was going and actually wanted him gone after the biting incident, but he was such a good player for Liverpool that he'll be practically impossible to replace. Rodgers is a decent manager though, so hopefully he'll rebuild around Sturridge and Sterling rather than try to replace like for like.

There's no denying he's a great player Les, it's just a shame about the way he behaves at times. Some amount of dosh right enough, it makes him the third most expensive player of all time.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 pm

1910143_707924845920575_361510942207678816_n.jpg
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Rangers supporters are organising a protest outside Parkhead on the night of the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games demanding justice and answers over the way the club was treated. There will be maximum publicity seeing as millions of people will be watching. This is a good idea as long as it stays peaceful and no riots breakout.

That picture was taken at a previous protest, there was quite an impressive crowd at it as you can see.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 am

The police officers who went to interview Arsenal player Mesut Ozil over an alleged assault are now in trouble themselves. The two officers plus one of their colleagues, were spotted the day after they interviewed Ozil sitting in his private box at the Emirates enjoying themselves. Later after "careful" consideration the police said no action would be taken against Ozil over the assault. The officers both said to be avid Arsenal fans will be quizzed under caution about the incident.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:08 am

Maybe Big Duncan should have offered the policemen who interviewed him over his "assault" a day out at Ibrox and he wouldn't have ended up serving six weeks in The Bar-L.

So that's where he went wrong. :roll:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 am

Victoria wrote:The police officers who went to interview Arsenal player Mesut Ozil over an alleged assault are now in trouble themselves. The two officers plus one of their colleagues, were spotted the day after they interviewed Ozil sitting in his private box at the Emirates enjoying themselves. Later after "careful" consideration the police said no action would be taken against Ozil over the assault. The officers both said to be avid Arsenal fans will be quizzed under caution about the incident.

Where did you get that load of old twaddle from?

For a start Ozil doesn't have a private box, non of the players do or even Wenger or board members who use the directors box.

And Mesut Ozil couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag, have you seen him? .... he's the last person anyone would accuse of assault.

And when might this have been?

Ozil has been the target several smear campaigns since joining Arsenal from Real Madrid, all unfounded and untrue. Unfortunately rivals are petrified of Arsenal regaining their glory days and will do anything to stir the shit.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Previous

Return to The Archive