Big Threads

Re: Ballymena is a shit hole, that's why Edna is there

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Everyone did! It's like bedlam over there. You would think Dave would get Edna some help. All that bitterness isn't healthy. She is damaging herself more every day. :shake head:

If she's ranting at strangers, she's leaving him alone. :wink:

Can you imagine the panic on his face if she charged at him in blind rage? He'd need to be built like Hagrid to fend that off. :yikes:

I actually feel sorry for her. All that pent up rage about people she will never meet. :ooer:

You can tell she eats her feelings.

Ha ha. It's sheer unadulterated envy towards people who have what she desperately wants. Instead of getting off her huge arse and doing something about it, she rants and raves about strangers on the internet.

Self awareness is not one of your strong points is it Claire

Postby Vass » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Why does anyone even give a shit about this Edna boot? Am I right in saying she's just a sad, lonely, old, fat, trolling, doxing gash?
Vass

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
She came out from under a rock one day. :laughing:

Ha ha, she is proper mad and no-one knows why or what at. Lol. What was her ran about Muslims and Stooo and sigs all about. Even the festers ignored her. :laughing:

I think I ignored it as well. :laughing:

Everyone did! It's like bedlam over there. You would think Dave would get Edna some help. All that bitterness isn't healthy. She is damaging herself more every day. :shake head:

I think he just wants a quiet life, lounging around and playing his games. Edna makes him post from time to time just to prove that she's got a bloke. He only has to show an interest in Bitchfest for a minute or two, and then he can ignore her again. :mrgreen:

:laughing:
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Vass wrote:Why does anyone even give a shit about this Edna boot? Am I right in saying she's just a sad, lonely, old, fat, trolling, doxing gash?

Nobody does really - she just thinks they do. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Vass wrote:Why does anyone even give a shit about this Edna boot? Am I right in saying she's just a sad, lonely, old, fat, trolling, doxing gash?

/thread :yess:

Postby Les » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Good idea..
Les

Previous

Return to The Archive