Ballymena is a shit hole, that's why Edna is there

Big Threads

Re: Ballymena is a shit hole, that's why Edna is there

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Fluffy is still condoning what Edna did. Not one word about Edna posting a private message from Gemo with rather personal stuff in it. What a hypocrite. :shake head:

Personal abuse is allowed on this site every single day.You people are the hypocrites.

On the contrary, there isn't nearly enough personal abuse of Edna on here. :pmsl:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Panic and another attempt at damage control.

It's quite amusing to see the lies just pour from her fingertips. I wonder how she knows Mouse. :gigglesnshit:

She must be ashamed of her past shenanigans to not want to own up to being Mouse/Alfie.

She never owns up. She has lied her way round forums for years, creating new ID's and bleating about her old ones. The Police have been involved with her online shenanigans on at least two occasions. She is off her rocker

She was Pat on here after Alfie and left as she was moving house. She moved the same weekend Mouse did. :pmsl:

Yes because you always tell the truth don't you Claire :cheers: :bored:

I think literally everything you say is a lie.

Is that right V? Name one.
Claire

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Fluffy is still condoning what Edna did. Not one word about Edna posting a private message from Gemo with rather personal stuff in it. What a hypocrite. :shake head:

Personal abuse is allowed on this site every single day.You people are the hypocrites.

On the contrary, there isn't nearly enough personal abuse of Edna on here. :pmsl:

Personal abuse is allowed on BF....oh wait...unless it's about Fluffeh :roll:

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
she's also a cold and emotionally stunted bitch

I like the sound of that. :wubbers:

Just laugh at them all. Seriously, have you ever seen a bigger bunch of social misfits gathered together on the one forum like that?
Claire

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:

Yeah, look at all the threads about dead relatives and personal details on here. I hope you choke on one of your punter's dicks you two bit whore...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, look at all the threads about dead relatives and personal details on here. I hope you choke on one of your punter's dicks you two bit whore...

Oh guess that was BF's pin up? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Oh and Stoo this Captcha is worse than the other :bawlin:

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just laugh at them all. Seriously, have you ever seen a bigger bunch of social misfits gathered together on the one forum like that?

No I haven't, and I think it's dreadful that Edna is taking the piss out of her own members by mocking mental illness. :shake head:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I haven't, and I think it's dreadful that Edna is taking the piss out of her own members by mocking mental illness. :shake head:

Vanya calling someone else a psychopath :pointlaugh:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Minj » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey Edna, when you read this thread do you scroll very quickly past the photo of the dirty knuckled lady?
Minj

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I doubt IT has any punters (or a fiance'), judging by the amount of time it spends online. :shell:

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's irony overload. Fluffy, Verity, Mimi, Daphne Doo, Purr, JO and Edna mocking themselves. Oooh forgot Lemonwoman/snowblood.

Not one of them mentioned the fact that Gemo's private business was exposed to all and sundry.

Fluffy has found her level on forums. The gutter.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Vanya calling someone else a psychopath :pointlaugh:

I know! She's off her head. She went through Jezzas like a lunatic - I bet she doesn't remember half the logins she had on there. I reckon she's in an institution and they've let her out. She'll be back there soon though at this rate. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Minj wrote:Hey Edna, when you read this thread do you scroll very quickly past the photo of the dirty knuckled lady?

The sheer size of her and the condition of her hair made me miss those. :pukeup:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Claire wrote:
Minj wrote:Hey Edna, when you read this thread do you scroll very quickly past the photo of the dirty knuckled lady?

The sheer size of her and the condition of her hair made me miss those. :pukeup:

She drags them on the ground when she's staggering along.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:

She drags them on the ground when she's staggering along.

With the comedy trombone music playing in the background.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive