DS and DTV Part Sixteen.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Sixteen.

Postby dismal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Les wrote:Dipso suffers from the illusion/delusion that many members of DTV share, that just by being a member of their forum makes them intrinsically better than anyone else. :more beer:

I haven't been on DTV for ages but isn't Dipso the one who takes the groovy photos? I spent hours looking at that thread.
dismal

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:45 pm

dismal wrote:
Les wrote:Dipso suffers from the illusion/delusion that many members of DTV share, that just by being a member of their forum makes them intrinsically better than anyone else. :more beer:

I haven't been on DTV for ages but isn't Dipso the one who takes the groovy photos? I spent hours looking at that thread.

I'll be honest, I don't mind dipso, but the point about the superiority complex still stands.
Les

Postby dismal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Les wrote:
dismal wrote:

I'll be honest, I don't mind dipso, but the point about the superiority complex still stands.

Do you think? I dunno about that really, I didn't feel like that when I posted on there, but I think I found it a bit daunting maybe when I was reading but not posting so that's maybe stayed with me.
dismal

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:57 pm

dismal wrote:
Les wrote:
dismal wrote:

Do you think? I dunno about that really, I didn't feel like that when I posted on there, but I think I found it a bit daunting maybe when I was reading but not posting so that's maybe stayed with me.

It's an elite band of posters, or at least some of them think so. Then you get the super elite and the Facebook separatists.. :mrgreen:
Les

Postby dismal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Les wrote:
dismal wrote:
Les wrote:
dismal wrote:

It's an elite band of posters, or at least some of them think so. Then you get the super elite and the Facebook separatists.. :mrgreen:

Ach, folk are just folk Les. Everyone has to sit on their own arse when the day is done.
dismal

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Bitterness is not an attractive trait Les, let it go man

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:Bitterness is not an attractive trait Les, let it go man

Have you noticed though that forgiveness is one, I dont think that apathy or ginge have... I'm still grounded on there. And yes, it does piss me off.

At least on here we overturn perma bans etc when time has passed and have chilled out a bit.
Les

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Les wrote:

Have you noticed though that forgiveness is one, I dont think that apathy or ginge have... I'm still grounded on there. And yes, it does piss me off.

At least on here we overturn perma bans etc when time has passed and have chilled out a bit.

Really?

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:

Really?

Really what? Am I pissed off or do we sometimes overturn permas? The answer is, no I'm not that pissed off but as for the second point, depends on our collective moods sometimes.
Les

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 pm

The point I'm making is, Apathy and co might be better served to wind their necks in on long term grudges.
Les

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Les wrote:The point I'm making is, Apathy and co might be better served to wind their necks in on long term grudges.

Was anything really personal revealed about them or was it just internet shit?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Les wrote:The point I'm making is, Apathy and co might be better served to wind their necks in on long term grudges.

They will never over turn mine :nelix:

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Stooo wrote:

What, by me? No. I'm just relatively good at remembering things people have said on a forum and then recalling it years later. A bit like most of the guests here.
Les

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Les wrote:
Stooo wrote:

What, by me? No. I'm just relatively good at remembering things people have said on a forum and then recalling it years later. A bit like most of the guests here.

You're not good at apologising to people you have accused of being frauds.Just saying. :snooty:

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You're not good at apologising to people you have accused of being frauds.Just saying. :snooty:

Ah. You must be fluffibunny. You are an enigma.
Les

Previous

Return to The Archive