Ballymena is a shit hole, that's why Edna is there (part 3)

Big Threads

Ballymena is a shit hole, that's why Edna is there (part 3)

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 am

Last thread to the vindictive woman over there
Postby HideousOgreInClownMake-up wrote on Sat May 17, 2014 11:39 am:

Lots of tedious boring mememememe shit.

What is this need to convince Fletch i'm so terrible in any regard??Whats this 'everyone must hate Fluffy' mentality 'because I do'?? Why won't you allow people to have different opinions to you,are you that insecure? :dunno:

Lots more tedious boring mememememe shit.

Most people are of the same opinion and needed no convincing by anyone else apart from you that you are a psychopathic, shit-stirring, lying cunt. It has all been done by your own hand over many months of your rinse repeat behaviour you fucking moron.

Fuck off back to your wank channel you worthless, odious piece of filth. :hand:

Re: Ballymena is a shit hole, that's why Edna is there (part 2)

Postby Vam » Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 am

Claire wrote:Now that Kat has had her daily shit stirring bit of excitement, can we get back on topic?

Bear in mind that this is posted on BITCHFEST:

Fluffy's new pity party

You are a horrible unhappy individual who targets people online for kicks and thinks it makes you some big bad woman. Newsflash,it doesn't.It makes you a middle aged woman acting like a child in the playground, taunting and mocking others hiding behind a computer screen.You are ignorant beyond all measure and your behavior is to be pitied.

:laughing:

Oh shit! Has she fired up herself up, and already pumping herself up like a pair of bellows? Looks like it's gonna be another mega whinge day :Lucia:

Lovely.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 am

Guest wrote:Last thread to the vindictive woman over there

What is this need to convince Fletch i'm so terrible in any regard??Whats this 'everyone must hate Fluffy' mentality 'because I do'?? Why won't you allow people to have different opinions to you,are you that insecure? :dunno:

Most people are of the same opinion and needed no convincing by anyone else apart from you that you are a psychopathic, shit-stirring, lying cunt. It has all been done by your own hand over many months of your rinse repeat behaviour you fucking moron.

Miles and miles of tedious wailing and fucking moaning. WTF is this fraud trying to do exactly? :dunno:

Postby Kat » Sat May 17, 2014 10:03 am

carry on sorry victoria , anyway claire yes you are right this thread is about bf and whats posted there . so i wont post in this thread again , but as for you you will continue because although you hate them so much they are a very big part of your daily life , other forums are so boring to you claire because they dont have these kind of threads that you love soooooo much , have a good day fighting with strangers
Kat

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 10:04 am

Vamonos wrote:
Claire wrote:Now that Kat has had her daily shit stirring bit of excitement, can we get back on topic?

Bear in mind that this is posted on BITCHFEST:

Fluffy's new pity party

You are a horrible unhappy individual who targets people online for kicks and thinks it makes you some big bad woman. Newsflash,it doesn't.It makes you a middle aged woman acting like a child in the playground, taunting and mocking others hiding behind a computer screen.You are ignorant beyond all measure and your behavior is to be pitied.

:laughing:

Oh shit! Has she fired up herself up, and already pumping herself up like a pair of bellows? Looks like it's gonna be another mega whinge day :Lucia:

Lovely.

Hopefully it will be doing a 12 hour shift wanking itself off on the internet for the grubbiest of humanity to get their jollies for two bob a day. We might get a bit respite then. What a fucking disgusting wretch of a thing it is. :shake head:

Postby Vicky » Sat May 17, 2014 10:05 am

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:Kat why do you keep posting in this thread when you haven't a clue about anything in it?

Looking for a fight. She comes on, posts about the weather in the hello thread, heads to where I'm posting, posts a nasty shit stirring post and then keeps taking the threads off topic with gobbledegook.

She is looking for a fight and it's getting a little wearing that Kat keeps sticking her nose into things, When she admits she doesn't read BF. :roll:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Sat May 17, 2014 10:06 am

Guest wrote:Last thread to the vindictive woman over there

(barely glanced looked in there this morning)

Wait! "Lots of tedious boring memememememe shit" - from Fluffy? Seriously, FLUFFY posted that? :ooer: How the fuck can she keep a straight face as she types and presses 'send'?! :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 10:07 am

Is it Fluffys new portfolio???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

You could well be right JO. :thumbsup:

Postby Claire » Sat May 17, 2014 10:09 am

Kat wrote:carry on sorry victoria , anyway claire yes you are right this thread is about bf and whats posted there . so i wont post in this thread again , but as for you you will continue because although you hate them so much they are a very big part of your daily life , other forums are so boring to you claire because they dont have these kind of threads that you love soooooo much , have a good day fighting with strangers

I will thanks as will all four admin and mods who post in this thread and most of the members! You have a nice day too posting shit that no-one can understand. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Sat May 17, 2014 10:10 am

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:Kat why do you keep posting in this thread when you haven't a clue about anything in it?

Looking for a fight. She comes on, posts about the weather in the hello thread, heads to where I'm posting, posts a nasty shit stirring post and then keeps taking the threads off topic with gobbledegook.

She is looking for a fight and it's getting a little wearing that Kat keeps sticking her nose into things, When she admits she doesn't read BF. :roll:

She reads it. She just likes shit stirring.
Claire

Postby Vam » Sat May 17, 2014 10:12 am

Ohhhh...looks like her lappy's well fired up at this early hour, and probably having the life battered out of it as we speak :grrrrr:

No doubt, it will soon be joined by that other deranged keyboard battering mutt, DaphneDogdoo :grrrrr:

Hiya ladies! :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 am

Vamonos wrote:Ohhhh...looks like her lappy's well fired up at this early hour, and probably having the life battered out of it as we speak :grrrrr:

No doubt, it will soon be joined by that other deranged keyboard battering mutt, DaphneDogdoo :grrrrr:

Stop taking the piss. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Vam » Sat May 17, 2014 10:16 am

Guest wrote:
Vamonos wrote:Ohhhh...looks like her lappy's well fired up at this early hour, and probably having the life battered out of it as we speak :grrrrr:

Stop taking the piss. :gigglesnshit:

What can I say :dunno: I'm feeling charitable this morning......... :wink:
Vam

Postby Vicky » Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 am

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:

She reads it. She just likes shit stirring.

I don't doubt for a second she reads there, Someone else also claims they don't read it and i don't believe him either.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 am

Vamonos wrote:
What can I say :dunno: I'm feeling charitable this morning......... :wink:

Maybe you could donate here too.

http://www.doorofhope.org.uk

Next

Return to The Archive