DS and DTV Part Seventeen

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Seventeen

Postby dismal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Les wrote:The point I'm making is, Apathy and co might be better served to wind their necks in on long term grudges.

Was anything really personal revealed about them or was it just internet shit?

What, by me? No. I'm just relatively good at remembering things people have said on a forum and then recalling it years later. A bit like most of the guests here.

You're not good at apologising to people you have accused of being frauds.Just saying. :snooty:

I think Les isn't too bad at that really, he's upfront about things as far as I can see. I dunnit, kinda thing. He's alright is Les.
dismal

DS and DTV Part 17

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 pm

What's the secret to getting an account registered at DS? I can't fucking get one approved for love nor money. Different IPs, different email addresses, you name it, the fuckers just won't approve my accounts. I just want ONE account on there but every time I register I just get ignored so I have to try again :bawlin: How is it Pinkteddy can register a stream of accounts but I can't register a single fucking one?? :brickwall: Vassago, Pinkteddy, NX Azagoth Caldari Baboo Yagu, tell me your secrets!!

Re: DS and DTV Part Sixteen.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Guest wrote:What's the secret to getting an account registered at DS? I can't fucking get one approved for love nor money. Different IPs, different email addresses, you name it, the fuckers just won't approve my accounts. I just want ONE account on there but every time I register I just get ignored so I have to try again :bawlin: How is it Pinkteddy can register a stream of accounts but I can't register a single fucking one?? :brickwall: Vassago, Pinkteddy, NX Azagoth Caldari Baboo Yagu, tell me your secrets!!

A valid ISP email and IP usually work. Clear your cookies and reset your router before you try to rejoin.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dipso » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 pm

dismal wrote:
Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Les wrote:The point I'm making is, Apathy and co might be better served to wind their necks in on long term grudges.

What, by me? No. I'm just relatively good at remembering things people have said on a forum and then recalling it years later. A bit like most of the guests here.

You're not good at apologising to people you have accused of being frauds.Just saying. :snooty:

I think Les isn't too bad at that really, he's upfront about things as far as I can see. I dunnit, kinda thing. He's alright is Les.

To answer stoooo. Yes it were right personal. He never showed ever any remorse for hitting way below the belt. I can see why he feels hard done by.
dipso

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Ah so if you use a free email service they ignore it? That would explain a lot. How would Pinkteddy et al keep making new email accounts with their ISP though? Normally you're only allowed to make a set amount. Bah. DS already have my old ISP email because I was banned with that username. It was an injustice I tell thee! :bawlin:

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:Ah so if you use a free email service they ignore it? That would explain a lot. How would Pinkteddy et al keep making new email accounts with their ISP though? Normally you're only allowed to make a set amount. Bah. DS already have my old ISP email because I was banned with that username. It was an injustice I tell thee! :bawlin:

You can easily make new email accounts from within you main ISP account. There's generally a limit but you can just delete the ones that you don't use and start again afresh.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dismal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:52 pm

I think I'd like to be back on DS again but they won't let me and besides I couldn't sneak, people reading here knew I was weeschmoo so people on DS would not doubt spot me too, I am too lazy to be all sneaky about it.
dismal

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Ah so if you use a free email service they ignore it? That would explain a lot. How would Pinkteddy et al keep making new email accounts with their ISP though? Normally you're only allowed to make a set amount. Bah. DS already have my old ISP email because I was banned with that username. It was an injustice I tell thee! :bawlin:

You can easily make new email accounts from within you main ISP account. There's generally a limit but you can just delete the ones that you don't use and start again afresh.

The problem is I use Plusnet and your ISP username is always after the @ symbol in your email address, like guest@guestaccount.plus.com. You can change the bit before the @ but not the bit after, so even if I made a new email address they'd be able to tell it was me. Oh well.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The problem is I use Plusnet and your ISP username is always after the @ symbol in your email address, like guest@guestaccount.plus.com. You can change the bit before the @ but not the bit after, so even if I made a new email address they'd be able to tell it was me. Oh well.

Pay a fiver and use a different host then, I assume that option still exists on DS? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:02 pm

dismal wrote:I think I'd like to be back on DS again but they won't let me and besides I couldn't sneak, people reading here knew I was weeschmoo so people on DS would not doubt spot me too, I am too lazy to be all sneaky about it.

I've got a pretty obvious active account on there but I haven't logged in for years.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dismal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
dismal wrote:I think I'd like to be back on DS again but they won't let me and besides I couldn't sneak, people reading here knew I was weeschmoo so people on DS would not doubt spot me too, I am too lazy to be all sneaky about it.

I've got a pretty obvious active account on there but I haven't logged in for years.

Stooo I haven't a scoob who you are one DS, I don't know if I've ever even talked to you and ffs Australia...pumpaloons. :bawlin:
dismal

Re: DS and DTV Part Seventeen

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 pm

dismal wrote:
Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Thankyou Dis. You are lovely too.. :cuppaT:

New thread...
Les

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:26 pm

In my splitting of the thread, I seem to have nuked a few posts... will try to get them back...
Les

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:37 pm

I found that with DS too, they wouldn't approve new accounts with gmail or hotmail addresses.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Les » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Ok. That didn't work... but the thread is in the archive and I seem to have slowed the server down to a crawl in trying to merge the thread, fuck it.. :brickwall:
Les

Next

Return to The Archive