Mother abandons her 12 children

Big Threads

Re: Mother abandons her 12 children

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I can't understand what another bloke would see in a woman who's had 12 kids - her fanny must be like a galvanised bucket.

she may have a dyson pharynx and a trick pelvis :leer:

anyways
they may all have been C section

if having 12
it makes sense to have a zip fitted across her belly
Mark

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I can't understand what another bloke would see in a woman who's had 12 kids - her fanny must be like a galvanised bucket.

Like throwing a sausage up an alley :mrgreen:

Clown's sleeve, Wizard's pocket etc. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 pm

like driving a smart car

thru the rotherhithe tunnel...................................
Mark

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

Wizard's sleeve and clown's pocket. Other way round.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:17 pm

I read an interesting opinion piece by Suzanne Moore in The Guardian online the other day about Tulisa saying something along the lines of if she was a bit more middle class she wouldn't have got as much grief as she has. She argued that because she is seen as a bit "common" or "chavvy" it is open season for insults.

Maybe this woman is merely feckless and has left her kids because she wants to shack up with her new man and be free of them. However this bit of the story stands out:

‘I was suffering from post-natal depression and had to get away. I know the little ones sometimes want their mum, but they seem to be getting on well. I want to see them more, but I don’t want to cause any more family arguments.
‘I wanted to lock myself away, but when I tried to tell Peter I wasn’t coping, he didn’t understand. I felt he was controlling. The relationship gradually broke down, and we started arguing about everything.'

If this was a story of a middle class Mum leaving the family home because of PND and constant arguing I wonder if the judgement would be as severe? Of course it seems that society will judge any woman who leaves her kids harshly no matter the reason but it seems this woman perfectly fits the stereotype to be looked down upon.
Avon Barksdale

Postby beef curtains » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:20 pm

she probably has a delightful personality.. :smilin:
and what's between her legs is secondary
beef curtains

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I know :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby gareth » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:I read an interesting opinion piece by Suzanne Moore in The Guardian online the other day about Tulisa saying something along the lines of if she was a bit more middle class she wouldn't have got as much grief as she has. She argued that because she is seen as a bit "common" or "chavvy" it is open season for insults.

naaaah..tulisa gets grief because she is a cunt
pure and simple
insulting people's intelligence by
refusing to acknowledge evident plastic surgery,calling yourself the female boss,having it tattooed
and being trailed everywhere by a hair lipped weirdo
just adds to that persona.. :choc:
gareth

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Rather pathetic that this thread has turned into a discussion on the state of the woman's fanny.
Vicky

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:I read an interesting opinion piece by Suzanne Moore in The Guardian online the other day about Tulisa saying something along the lines of if she was a bit more middle class she wouldn't have got as much grief as she has. She argued that because she is seen as a bit "common" or "chavvy" it is open season for insults.

Maybe this woman is merely feckless and has left her kids because she wants to shack up with her new man and be free of them. However this bit of the story stands out:

‘I was suffering from post-natal depression and had to get away. I know the little ones sometimes want their mum, but they seem to be getting on well. I want to see them more, but I don’t want to cause any more family arguments.
‘I wanted to lock myself away, but when I tried to tell Peter I wasn’t coping, he didn’t understand. I felt he was controlling. The relationship gradually broke down, and we started arguing about everything.'

If this was a story of a middle class Mum leaving the family home because of PND and constant arguing I wonder if the judgement would be as severe? Of course it seems that society will judge any woman who leaves her kids harshly no matter the reason but it seems this woman perfectly fits the stereotype to be looked down upon.

I saw an excerpt of the documentary Tulisa filmed during the investigation/trial, it was heartbreaking seeing how distressed she was. Must watch the whole thing on iPlayer to see how it obviously turned around for the better for her.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:41 pm

gareth wrote:

pure and simple
refusing to acknowledge evident plastic surgery,calling yourself the female boss,having it tattooed

Lol - you could be right. I don't know much about her exploits to be fair but found the idea interesting...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

So why did you post the opposite?

Postby beef curtains » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Victoria wrote:Rather pathetic that this thread has turned into a discussion on the state of the woman's fanny.

and a bit of a myth,to boot
women who've had numerous children,can possess fannys that can be surprisingly snug..
beef curtains

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:47 pm

gareth wrote:

pure and simple

I'm not quite sure why you think that you have even a modicum of intelligence yourself....
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

So why did you post the opposite?

Oh jeez, it was a little joke :pointlaugh:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive