Random Stuff Part Six.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Six.

Postby bot bot » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:48 am

Poca wrote:
Right ok :thud: ..... I don't get it, but it seems I'm in the minority here!!.... anyway goodnight Dimps.... off to catch up with tonights BB!! :laughing: ...... :Hiya:

Hey how come you can stay up half the night posting shit on a forum and watching BB bollocks when you have such a young baby to care for? You remind me of a poster called Piglet. She was full of lies and shit too.
bot bot

Postby Trapper John » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:55 am

bot bot wrote:
Poca wrote:
Right ok :thud: ..... I don't get it, but it seems I'm in the minority here!!.... anyway goodnight Dimps.... off to catch up with tonights BB!! :laughing: ...... :Hiya:

Hey how come you can stay up half the night posting shit on a forum and watching BB bollocks when you have such a young baby to care for? You remind me of a poster called Piglet. She was full of lies and shit too.

Just a thought matey - have you had kids? .......... somehow I doubt it because you would know that the normal laws of time and space go out the window when a new baby arrives. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby bot bot » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
bot bot wrote:
Poca wrote:

Just a thought matey - have you had kids? .......... somehow I doubt it because you would know that the normal laws of time and space go out the window when a new baby arrives. :thumbsup:

You doubt wrong 'matey'. I know only to well how babies and time don't gel. I also know ones hardly nursing a new baby while posting crap on forums.
bot bot

Postby megaera » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:07 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
bot bot wrote:
Poca wrote:

Ahahaha, what TJ has said x 1,000,000. For the first 6 months of my little ones life I did little more than sit up most of the night watching crap TV and browsing the net whilst feeding and comforting him :bawlin:
megaera

Postby megaera » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 am

bot bot wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
bot bot wrote:
Poca wrote:

You doubt wrong 'matey'. I know only to well how babies and time don't gel. I also know ones hardly nursing a new baby while posting crap on forums.

Wrong! :gigglesnshit:
megaera

Postby Dimples » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 am

Actually, if I recall correctly, Poca said that her little one was sleeping all night, most nights at the moment.
Dimples

Postby megaera » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:13 am

Dimples wrote:Actually, if I recall correctly, Poca said that her little one was sleeping all night, most nights at the moment.

Well, why isn't she sitting by the cot in the dark and watching her baby whilst s/he sleeps instead of taking the time to do something she enjoys whilst she has the opportunity :grrrrr: :pmsl:
megaera

Previous

Return to The Archive