Random Stuff Part Six.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Six.

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:28 pm

BB? A pile of crap these days. Take it to the Entertainment section, ffs.
measurer

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Poca wrote:
rollup wrote:If only two people post about BB then why aren't they happy chatting amongst themselves in the right place?

There's not enough interest to warrrant it's own section tbh... so the odd passing comments on a thread intended for mostly any topic shouldn't create a problem!

Anyway... who made you fucking judge and jury jack?

So if there isn't enough interest, why bother everyone else with it in here?...Shouldn't that be a hint? You two can chat about BB as much as you like in the appropriate thread, what does it matter if it's only you two in there?
Holly

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Think yourself lucky you're in NZ, Holly! We have this nearly year round on our screens, it's enough to drive you daft! Bunch of misfits and wannabes. :flog:
measurer

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Poca wrote:Part 7 tomorrow Stooo!! :laughing:

Why not?...as long as it's in the right thread, knock yourself out with part 7,8,9,10 etc... :mrgreen:
Holly

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Holly wrote:
Poca wrote:
rollup wrote:If only two people post about BB then why aren't they happy chatting amongst themselves in the right place?

There's not enough interest to warrrant it's own section tbh... so the odd passing comments on a thread intended for mostly any topic shouldn't create a problem!

So if there isn't enough interest, why bother everyone else with it in here?...Shouldn't that be a hint? You two can chat about BB as much as you like in the appropriate thread, what does it matter if it's only you two in there?

I'm not 'bothering' anyone with it.... I've made the odd comment about it!... would you get your knickers in such a twist over it if random posts were exchanged between posters you actually liked??...... I think not Holly! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Holly wrote:

Why not?...as long as it's in the right thread, knock yourself out with part 7,8,9,10 etc... :mrgreen:

98 pages... so obviously Part 7 looming! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Will you beat the Mickymad threads and and Shell is a bastard epics?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Poca wrote:
Holly wrote:
Poca wrote:

I'm not 'bothering' anyone with it.... I've made the odd comment about it!... would you get your knickers in such a twist over it if random posts were exchanged between posters you actually liked??...... I think not Holly! :thumbsup:

Time you stopped your shit stirring just for the heck of it :roll: ...BB related posts go in the right thread and that's the end of it
Holly

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Stooo wrote:

Will you beat the Mickymad threads and and Shell is a bastard epics?

Not if some of your Mods have their way!
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Holly wrote:
Poca wrote:
Holly wrote:
Poca wrote:

Time you stopped your shit stirring just for the heck of it :roll: ...BB related posts go in the right thread and that's the end of it

I'm not shit stirring... I'm stating facts!
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:43 pm

measurer wrote:BB? A pile of crap these days. Take it to the Entertainment section, ffs.

It is crap.... but it's addictive crap! :leer:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Off topic but where is Dean these days?

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Being repetitious - which BB is - would lead me to conclude that it isn't random, so Holly has a point,
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 pm

measurer wrote:Being repetitious - which BB is - would lead me to conclude that it [i[isn't[/i] random, so Holly has a point,

But just making the odd post about it is random!...... there's approx 600 pages been made on these 'Random' threads so far.... a very small percentage is BB related!
Last edited by Gabby on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Poca wrote:
measurer wrote:Being repetitious - which BB is - would lead me to conclude that it [i[isn't[/i] random, so Holly has a point,

But just making the odd post about it is random!...... there's approx 600 posts been made on these 'Random' threads so far.... a very small percentage is BB related!

Go to the right thread FFS and stop arguing :roll:
Holly

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive