Sunny's Football Thread Part Ten.

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Ten.

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:55 am

Victoria wrote:Wales have been fined nearly £4000 after their fans invaded the pitch following Wales late winner against Andorra last month. They were lucky, they could have been deducted points.

Hiya Vicky, check your messages. xx
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:Wales have been fined nearly £4000 after their fans invaded the pitch following Wales late winner against Andorra last month. They were lucky, they could have been deducted points.

Hiya Vicky, check your messages. xx

Hi Sunny. x :Hiya:
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Manchester Police arrest man for flying drone over City vs Spurs match...

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014 ... &utm_tags=
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Sunny wrote:Manchester Police arrest man for flying drone over City vs Spurs match...

How did they know it was a drone and not a Spurs player?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:Manchester Police arrest man for flying drone over City vs Spurs match...

:grrrrr:

I walked right into that. :pmsl:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

:mrgreen: :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

:mrgreen: :Hiya:

Hiya TJ, its science channel documentary night for me tonight.

:canny:

Have a good night TJ am off......... :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Man City could only draw 2-2 in Moscow - I think their latest foray into Europe is destined for failure yet again.

Chelsea are leading 1-0 against minnows Maribor - no surprise there for the Londoners, with the easiest group of the competition.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:49 am

Chelsea won 6.0 last night in their Champions League game. Lets not get carried away though, Maribor are pish. I'll say well done, when they beat a quality side. Man City had a 2.2 against CSKA, it looks like Man City won't be getting out the group stages.

Arsenal and Liverpool are both in action tonight in Europe...

Liverpool v Real Madrid. Liverpool have no chance, Real Madrid will wipe the floor with them.

Anderlecht v Arsenal. The Belgium side will win that game. The Anderlecht manager probably hasn't stopped laughing since he watched the Arsenal game on Saturday.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 am

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini is going to make a complaint to UEFA because despite the ruling that last night's game against CSKA Moscow was supposed to be behind closed doors (without fans) a small section of Moscow supporters managed to watch the game under the excuse of being sponsors.

Pellegrini says that a disputed penalty at the end of the game, which gave the Russians the draw was brought on by pressure from the home 'crowd' on the referee - all 350 of them. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:12 am

There were 40 goals scored in last night's 8 champions league games, which is proof if any were needed that mickey mouse teams are still getting through to the final stages of Europe's premier football competition. There were two 7 and one 6 goal drubbings and a 7 goal aggregate game.

This is precisely why the EPL gets 4 places in the tournament along with some the other top flight leagues in Europe.

It is still better than it was when just the Champions of domestic leagues qualified but still some riff raff gets through, due to the fact that so many ridiculous countries are allowed to submit teams these days.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:17 am

Trapper John wrote:There were 40 goals scored in last night's 8 champions league games, which is proof if any were needed that mickey mouse teams are still getting through to the final stages of Europe's premier football competition. There were two 7 and one 6 goal drubbings and a 7 goal aggregate game.

This is precisely why the EPL gets 4 places in the tournament along with some the other top flight leagues in Europe.

It is still better than it was when just the Champions of domestic leagues qualified but still some riff raff gets through, due to the fact that so many ridiculous countries are allowed to submit teams these days.

You don't half talk a lot of pish at times.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 am

By the way the EPL shouldn't have four teams in it, they should have one. These Micky Mouse teams as you call them have more right to be there than Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal seeing as none of them are Champions. The whole competition is a farce.

I mean England has four teams in it and Scotland doesn't even have one? That's because Celtic had to qualify, in what in a very unfair set-up. The Champions of a country should automatically qualify.

Oh and how many Englishmen were playing for Chelsea last night?

I think it was one.
Vicky

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:15 am

Victoria wrote:By the way the EPL shouldn't have four teams in it, they should have one. These Micky Mouse teams as you call them have more right to be there than Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal seeing as none of them are Champions. The whole competition is a farce.

I mean England has four teams in it and Scotland doesn't even have one? That's because Celtic had to qualify, in what in a very unfair set-up. The Champions of a country should automatically qualify.

I think it was one.

Weird that Roy Hodgson was there? Is he trying to get JT back in the fold?
Good football last night, Chelsea were really good.
And Vicky the reason why they let 4 teams in is to stop any breakaways from national leagues to form a european league of all the top clubs, which is something that was being discussed at one point and which the Champions League has nullified.
Oh and whoever wins become Champions.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:25 am

LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:By the way the EPL shouldn't have four teams in it, they should have one. These Micky Mouse teams as you call them have more right to be there than Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal seeing as none of them are Champions. The whole competition is a farce.

I think it was one.

Weird that Roy Hodgson was there? Is he trying to get JT back in the fold?
Good football last night, Chelsea were really good.
And Vicky the reason why they let 4 teams in is to stop any breakaways from national leagues to form a european league of all the top clubs, which is something that was being discussed at one point and which the Champions League has nullified.
Oh and whoever wins become Champions.

It's the only reason i can think of but i think John Terry back in the England squad would be a mistake.

I didn't know that about the Champions League, Lordy. TJ keeps boasting that's it's because the teams in the EPL are so good, that's the reason why England have four teams in it.

He even said once, he thought there should be more English teams in the competition.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive