Sunny's Football Thread Part Ten.

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Ten.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 am

Anyway here are my predictions for tonight's games in the Champions League.

Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 4

Anderlecht 2 Arsenal 1

I did get my prediction about Rangers cup game a wee bit out last night but i think i've got these ones spot on.
Vicky

Postby Mark » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:00 pm

lol man city

just......................lol

well done chelski
they were shyte
but you killed em.

come on the reds and you gooners tonight :thumbsup:
Mark

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:09 pm

The thieving scallys will get humped tonight. They are toothless and wide open at the back

bit like my missus
Creamola Foam

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:The thieving scallys will get humped tonight. They are toothless and wide open at the back

bit like my missus

You deserve a slap for that.
Vicky

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:By the way the EPL shouldn't have four teams in it, they should have one. These Micky Mouse teams as you call them have more right to be there than Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal seeing as none of them are Champions. The whole competition is a farce.

I mean England has four teams in it and Scotland doesn't even have one? That's because Celtic had to qualify, in what in a very unfair set-up. The Champions of a country should automatically qualify.

Oh and how many Englishmen were playing for Chelsea last night?

I think it was one.

Weird that Roy Hodgson was there? Is he trying to get JT back in the fold?
Good football last night, Chelsea were really good.
And Vicky the reason why they let 4 teams in is to stop any breakaways from national leagues to form a european league of all the top clubs, which is something that was being discussed at one point and which the Champions League has nullified.
Oh and whoever wins become Champions.

It's the only reason i can think of but i think John Terry back in the England squad would be a mistake.

I didn't know that about the Champions League, Lordy. TJ keeps boasting that's it's because the teams in the EPL are so good, that's the reason why England have four teams in it.

He even said once, he thought there should be more English teams in the competition.

England are crap and will remain so as long as we have managers who think Rooney, who breaks up more England attacks than any foreign player, is actually world class! :shake head:
Woy has stated that he will build a team around Wooney and that is just so stupid, all the foreign teams know his one dimensional tactic before all games.
I do wish we had an FA that had the balls to pick a maverick like "Arry Redknapp"
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Mark wrote:lol man city

well done chelski
they were shyte
but you killed em.

Well done?
Mark, Maribor are bloody hopeless. Everyone was expecting Chelsea to win easy last night.

Liverpool and Arsenal will make an arse of themselves in their games.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:By the way the EPL shouldn't have four teams in it, they should have one. These Micky Mouse teams as you call them have more right to be there than Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal seeing as none of them are Champions. The whole competition is a farce.

I mean England has four teams in it and Scotland doesn't even have one? That's because Celtic had to qualify, in what in a very unfair set-up. The Champions of a country should automatically qualify.

I think it was one.

And Vicky the reason why they let 4 teams in is to stop any breakaways from national leagues to form a european league of all the top clubs, which is something that was being discussed at one point and which the Champions League has nullified.

It's the only reason i can think of but i think John Terry back in the England squad would be a mistake.

I didn't know that about the Champions League, Lordy. TJ keeps boasting that's it's because the teams in the EPL are so good, that's the reason why England have four teams in it.

He even said once, he thought there should be more English teams in the competition.

England are crap and will remain so as long as we have managers who think Rooney, who breaks up more England attacks than any foreign player, is actually world class! :shake head:
Woy has stated that he will build a team around Wooney and that is just so stupid, all the foreign teams know his one dimensional tactic before all games.
I do wish we had an FA that had the balls to pick a maverick like "Arry Redknapp"

I've said for a while that Rooney isn't world class but now Roy has made him the captain. He's going to be in the team for a long time.

You Looking forward to the Scotland v England game, Lordy?
Vicky

Postby Mark » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Victoria wrote:

well done chelski
they were shyte
but you killed em.

Well done?
Mark, Maribor are bloody hopeless. Everyone was expecting Chelsea to win easy last night.

being expected to win

and winning

are 2 different things madame.....just ask pellagrini..................

and imho
the scallys will do well to nick a draw
and the gooners should win
not easily
but they should win

we shall see
Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I think it was one.

I've said for a while that Rooney isn't world class but now Roy has made him the captain. He's going to be in the team for a long time.

Shrek will get a hat trick

you mark my words Vik

and I don't rate him tbh.

but your keepers, well..................... :mrgreen:

lol
should be a good game
I'm looking forward to it darling
Mark

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Mark wrote:
Victoria wrote:

well done chelski
they were shyte
but you killed em.

Well done?

being expected to win

and winning

are 2 different things madame.....just ask pellagrini..................

and imho
the scallys will do well to nick a draw
and the gooners should win
not easily
but they should win

we shall see

We will see Mark and reckon i'll be right, but you never know. Football is a funny old game at times.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Mark wrote:

you mark my words Vik

lol
should be a good game

Mark, England will get beat, by how many goals we don't know yet, but a severe thrashing is on the cards for your lads. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Mark » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Victoria wrote:
Mark wrote:

you mark my words Vik

lol
should be a good game

Mark, England will get beat, by how many goals we don't know yet, but a severe thrashing is on the cards for your lads. :laughing:

that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world tbh

get em level a bit, after beating so many shyte teams in qualifying

not that it'll happen of course
Mark

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Mark wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Mark wrote:

you mark my words Vik

lol
should be a good game

that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world tbh

get em level a bit, after beating so many shyte teams in qualifying

not that it'll happen of course

Of course it's going to happen, Mark.

Scotland are a very good team now. :yess:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Liverpool seem likely to get a drubbing tonight - but strange things happen and they could pull of the surprise of the competition so far, tonight.

Arsenal have taken the short hop across the channel to play Belgium champions Anderlecht. The last time I can remember playing them was when the Inter City Fairs Cup was in existence and the Benelux countries had strong teams.

Times have changed now and I fully expect Arsenal to come away with a positive result tonight.

If there is going to be a problem it will be because we have only our third choice keeper available, as our No.1 keeper is banned and our No.2 came back from international duty with a long term injury, nevertheless, we will be prepared.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Yes Victoria. I was once serving in London guarding Buck House, Tower of London, Windsor Castle etc and BOTH battalions of Scots Guards were billeted in Chelsea Barracks when Scotland came to Wembley. So many relatives, friends and associates were on the lash in the bars inside and outside the barracks that weekend and part of the goalposts ended up in the corporals mess.
It was a hell of a weekend!

Yes Victoria. I was once serving in London guarding Buck House, Tower of London, Windsor Castle etc and BOTH battalions of Scots Guards were billeted in Chelsea Barracks when Scotland came to Wembley. So many relatives, friends and associates were on the lash in the bars inside and outside the barracks that weekend and part of the goalposts ended up in the corporals mess.
It was a hell of a weekend!
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Archive