Random Stuff Part Seven.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Seven.

Postby Claire » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Punk wrote:
Claire wrote:
Punk wrote:

Who do you think is the worst? Him, Osbourne or IDS?

Overall?

IDS by a country mile. Oxygen thief extraordinaire.

Agreed. Smart Cards he's on about now. He is a nasty bastard.
Claire

Postby Punk » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Claire wrote:
Punk wrote:
Claire wrote:
Punk wrote:

Overall?

He should lead by example and say all MPs will have smart cards. Obviously not loaded with fortunes so he and his chums can munch on a £30 odd breakfast. The MPs would go mental if forced to have smart cards. We will see far more of this Conservatives stealing UKIP policies. What made me smirk was the plethora of Tory bloggers who are the first to shout nanny state at anything New Labour did but aresilent on this thus showing how hypocritical they are. :shake head:
Punk

Postby Claire » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Punk wrote:
Claire wrote:
Punk wrote:
Claire wrote:
Punk wrote:

Overall?

He should lead by example and say all MPs will have smart cards. Obviously not loaded with fortunes so he and his chums can munch on a £30 odd breakfast. The MPs would go mental if forced to have smart cards. We will see far more of this Conservatives stealing UKIP policies. What made me smirk was the plethora of Tory bloggers who are the first to shout nanny state at anything New Labour did but aresilent on this thus showing how hypocritical they are. :shake head:

£30 BREAKFAST. £52 quid a week to live on and he doesn't want them to spend it on any pleasures. This country is fooked which is why I wanted out. :shake head:
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Stooo wrote:Now this is how to fly:

https://medium.com/travel-adventure/wha ... 7d9f3fee0d

:awesome:

Thats the way to do it :awesome:
Snuffleupagus

Postby rollup » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Punk wrote:

:thumbsup:
rollup

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Absolutely loving this Italian guy on X Factor :wubbers: ... he had Cheryl and Mel crying at bootcamp..... and me too! :laughing: ..... :wubwub:

Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Poca wrote:Absolutely loving this Italian guy on X Factor :wubbers: ... he had Cheryl and Mel crying at bootcamp..... and me too! :laughing: ..... :wubwub:

Awww, he's a cute lil fella, the one who had Pugs on his tshirt at room auditions isn't he? :wubbers:
Snuffleupagus

Postby rollup » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:26 pm

rollup

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:Absolutely loving this Italian guy on X Factor :wubbers: ... he had Cheryl and Mel crying at bootcamp..... and me too! :laughing: ..... :wubwub:

Awww, he's a cute lil fella, the one who had Pugs on his tshirt at room auditions isn't he? :wubbers:

Yea that's him... one to watch imo! :thumbsup:

How the fuck did this dick get through? :off head: .... seriously???? :ooer:... always one comedy act! :roll:

Gabby

Postby Les » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Poca wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Yea that's him... one to watch imo! :thumbsup:

How the fuck did this dick get through? :off head: .... seriously???? :ooer:... always one comedy act! :roll:

If you're going to talk about the X Factor, why not start an X Factor thread. I won't mind if it's in the Arms. I can cut and paste these posts in if you want. I might even contribute to the thread, once we're in the top 12..
Les

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Once the X Factor starts properly I'm really going to try to watch it this time. I kind of went off it. The last series I watched was the one with Joe McElderry. I voted for him!
Raggamuffin

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Les wrote:
If you're going to talk about the X Factor, why not start an X Factor thread. I won't mind if it's in the Arms. I can cut and paste these posts in if you want. I might even contribute to the thread, once we're in the top 12..

Why???..... there's enough other random (or even not so random) shit in this thread??.... there's not enough interest to warrant its own thread tbh, so the odd random post here and there shouldn't cause a problem!
Gabby

Postby Les » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Poca wrote:
Les wrote:

Why???..... there's enough other random (or even not so random) shit in this thread??.... there's not enough interest to warrant its own thread tbh, so the odd random post here and there shouldn't cause a problem!

Okay, fair enough. It's just me being OCD. Don't worry.. :gigglesnshit:
Les

Postby Les » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 pm

I suppose what it boils down to, is I personally like subjects in a title so that I can browse and pick and choose what I read or post about. When it's all stuck in one thread, I'd have to trawl through the whole thread to get to the subject that I was interested in - particularly in a Random thread. And generally, I'd miss it - whereas if you had a thread that was called X Factor, I'd probably be more inclined to read it. Each to their own though.
Les

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Les wrote:I suppose what it boils down to, is I personally like subjects in a title so that I can browse and pick and choose what I read or post about. When it's all stuck in one thread, I'd have to trawl through the whole thread to get to the subject that I was interested in - particularly in a Random thread. And generally, I'd miss it - whereas if you had a thread that was called X Factor, I'd probably be more inclined to read it. Each to their own though.

You'd need a 100 separate titles from this thread alone!!! :gigglesnshit:... but feel free if that's the case, I'm not fussed tbh! :thumbsup:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive