DS and DTV Part Eighteen

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Eighteen

Postby charlie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Feline wrote:I like Trollhunter but Tony Tiger is a idiot. He is trying to get those on DTV to care about his baiting BB but they actually dont care by the looks of it. :D

tony tiger is vassago
said so himself on cm
charlie

Re: DS and DTV Part Eighteen

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 pm

guest wrote:
Feline wrote:I like Trollhunter but Tony Tiger is a idiot. He is trying to get those on DTV to care about his baiting BB but they actually dont care by the looks of it. :D

tony tiger is vassago
said so himself on cm

Colour me surprised

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:59 pm

guest wrote:

tony tiger is vassago
said so himself on cm

Suppose it's worth a mention - His last incarnation was "The Terminator." :gigglesnshit:

I don't mind the guy really cos there is worst.

Postby Puzzler » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Nice to see I got a few mentions on DS today :cuppaT: :Hiya: *Waves to gaz and chocdoc*, someone please tell pickwick that 2 years later, islam still isn't a race :cuppaT:
Puzzler

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:Nice to see I got a few mentions on DS today :cuppaT: :Hiya: *Waves to gaz and chocdoc*, someone please tell pickwick that 2 years later, islam still isn't a race :cuppaT:

Well he can't call you an "Islamist" as that has a different meaning altogether.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Puzzler » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=48
And chocdoc, the cunt who stalked me for a year calling me a racist cunt all the time defends his Asian mates who actually ARE racist to white girls. Couldn't make it up really :cuppaT:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Nice to see I got a few mentions on DS today :cuppaT: :Hiya: *Waves to gaz and chocdoc*, someone please tell pickwick that 2 years later, islam still isn't a race :cuppaT:

Well he can't call you an "Islamist" as that has a different meaning altogether.

What makes me laugh about pickwick is she's a massive feminist, and thinks OUR society is a patriarchy, and yet defends one of the most misogynist and truly patriarchal religions out there by labelling any criticism of it as 'wacist'. Liberals eh :off head:
Puzzler

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 pm

March 2009 it was that I started a thread on the grooming in Rotherham.

DS admin/mods deleted it.

Leftist apologists are everywhere.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Claire » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:March 2009 it was that I started a thread on the grooming in Rotherham.

There was one bumped today by Keio from 2008.
Claire

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 pm

I'll have a look, found a nice quote in another thread on the subject though:

What Searchlight said about the UAF:

"We have found it impossible to work with UAF in any meaningful sense for some considerable period of time. However, the final straw has been public accusations that we are pandering to racism by addressing the issue of the grooming of young women in Keighley. We believe that if we did not address the issue then the BNP would be given a free hand to use it to garner votes."

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=31724859&postcount=441

Looks like the UAF have been trying to cover this up all the time.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:40 pm

:woteva: Watch some try and bann anne_666 I really like her.. :shake head:

Of course they will be very Astute how they may alert her... :bell:

Postby Les » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:March 2009 it was that I started a thread on the grooming in Rotherham.

Speaking as a (moderate) "lefty" that doesn't buy into political correctness, I have never really understood it either. But it isn't just politics. Let's face it, say the wrong thing in most white collar jobs these days and you'll be on a warning and the shit list. "The Man" is as much to blame for this as politicians are...
Les

Postby Mr Gray » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Les wrote:

Speaking as a (moderate) "lefty" that doesn't buy into political correctness, I have never really understood it either. But it isn't just politics. Let's face it, say the wrong thing in most white collar jobs these days and you'll be on a warning and the shit list. "The Man" is as much to blame for this as politicians are...

but then your colorless. I have no idea what politics you have,I didnt know your a lefty. I read here and O never seen you have a strong opinion other than how much you hate dtv. Ray & Puzz and Meso & FG are polls apart but we know where we are with them
Mr Gray

Postby Mrs Grey » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Mr Gray wrote:
Les wrote:

but then your colorless. I have no idea what politics you have,I didnt know your a lefty. I read here and O never seen you have a strong opinion other than how much you hate dtv. Ray & Puzz and Meso & FG are polls apart but we know where we are with them

But- Colourless!
Mrs Grey

Postby Les » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Mrs Grey wrote:
Mr Gray wrote:
Les wrote:

But- Colourless!

It's true that I don't generally come out with opinions one way or the other on here. That's partly because I've got no great political axe to grind and partly because where I have, I can't be bothered to be drawn into lengthy discussions thereof.. So I basically duck it (most of the time).
Les

Next

Return to The Archive